All Comments on 'Ritual of Honor'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Another masterpiece.

I generally don't look at the author's name when I select a story to read. I can always tell when you are the author by the second or third paragraph. Your writing is such a pleasure to read no matter what the subject. You are in a class by yourself. Thank you for allowing me to read your stories.

SadieRoseSadieRosealmost 15 years ago
Another wonderful telling

I haven't seen a posting by you for a while and was wondering the other day whether you were still writing here. I love to read your stories, they are always lush and full of sensual imagery. Long may you continue to add to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
enjoyed!

having lived on Okinawa, i enjoyed the memories that your references took me to ... not to mention the wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow...

Another amazing story. I never get tired of you.

uchenauchenaover 13 years ago

I love how you concluded this story. It makes you feel sad and angry and hopeful all at the same time then glad that he's finally found someone that loves him for himself. :-) I enjoyed reading this.

Happy Writing

andy190andy190over 11 years ago
Loved the military link and the kink. Want to do it for real.

Mmmm mmmm mmmm. All good. More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

SIMILAR Stories