Rituals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they had established themselves and knew I could take them fully, my two teasers totally withdrew, leaving my two ends gasping in emptiness before filling me again. They did this several times, withdrawing completely then reentering me slowly and fully. Each time they pulled out I would clamp down on their rods with the muscles afforded me—sphincter, throat and lips—trying to hold them inside as best I could. But, they were too strong for my grip, pulling out and always leaving me with that empty, vacant feeling. I think I heard them chuckling over my frustration, the jerks!

They took pity on me once they tired of their teasing, and fell into such a wondrous rhythm, fucking me front and back as if they'd been fucking me their whole lives. Their pumping wasn't too hard and certainly wasn't too soft, but perfect in their own unique and subtle form of variation—gather round children, and I'll tell a tale of the trophy whore Goldilocks and the two cocks. Pepper, the steady one, his slow, methodical grinding pulls every tingling jolt of euphoria out of me with each sliding caress of my ass. Salt, the playful one, seated deep within my throat, staying just long enough to enjoy those tight confines snug around his cock, before pulling back to give me breath.

I was so near the precipice, I could almost taste my arousal seeping up into my throat to mingle with Salt's, and by their frenetic, near chaotic breathing, I knew they were close as well. At that moment, I desired nothing more than to have them push fully inside and empty themselves, while I shiver and quake in my own release into ecstasy.

It was not to be as I teetered on the edge of lustful bliss. Not this time, anyway. Pepper changed the game again, and thrust into me, hard and fast. At the same time, Salt pulled away from me in quick fashion, as if Pepper's hard blow forward had pushed him clear out of me and off the bed, leaving me empty in front.

Before I could tell what was happening, or whimper a cry of protest, I felt Pepper bend well over me, touching my back to his chest. Then, wrapping his massive arms about me, he lifted me in one smooth motion as he stood up.

There I was, hanging with his massive cock still seated deep in my behind, almost suspended in mid-air with my arms and legs dangling free as if I were a ragdoll hung from a hook on a wall. He held me tight against him. One arm ran up between my breasts so that his hand could gently caress my throat and chin. His other arm snaked down across my stomach, while two fingers pinched the outer folds of my pussy against my clit, dampening my arousal.

The leash again! That damnable leash.

I was so close. I almost shouted at him to do something, anything, pump me, bump me, lift me along that meaty hook and drop me, anything to push me over the edge. Sent me into bliss, then send me on my way, but he did nothing except hold me still. It was torment, suspended as I was between heaven and hell, just a discarded and forgotten ragdoll, hanging against the hard wall of his chest.

I tried shifting my bottom along his cock to push myself over the pinnacle, but Pepper held me tight to his chest and pinched down harder on my clit; thus, keeping me frozen and suspended in limbo. My mind, still reeling within a maddening fog of sexual frenzy, lost track of time and awareness to everything around me, everything except for Pepper's warm breath and lips as they nipped seductively at my throat.

Just when I thought I would succumb to the fog and blank out from the world, I felt Salt's playful cock running along the slickened groove between my clit and my opening.

Where have you been all this time, my love?

He continued to tickle me there until I turned my head to look at him. As I stared into his baby blues, I watched his masked eyes crinkle up into a smile. Then looking down, I watched as he slid his cock into me with ease.

Holy fuck, they both fit, and my uterus is still in one piece. Will wonders never cease? Sweet mystery of life at last I've found you.

Salt gave a little chuckle from the look I gave him, which must have ran the gambit between shocked surprise, through relief, to one of gluttonous slut as I felt the first, strong waves of arousal and euphoria beginning to build deep in my pussy.

The euphoria and my arousal continued to mount when Salt took a firm hold of my hips for leverage, and both he and Pepper began their wonderfully slow, tortuous grinding. Sliding past, and off, each other, they pumped my pussy and ass using deliciously rhythmic, short, slow strokes. As one pushed in, the other pulled back, and when they passed each other, they sent their hard cocks careening off my anal and vaginal walls, sending strong, abrupt waves of ecstasy that enclosed my whole groin in a capsule of pure bliss.

As the blood left my head, and before my mind completely fell into a deep, sexual trance, I remember wrapping my legs around Salt's waist, and just like a rider who squeezes the flanks of a stallion in order to quicken the trot, I spurred Salt to the gallop.

My wish wasn't lost on him, as he pumped my dripping cunt with ever increasing speed and force. Not to be outdone, I felt Pepper grip me hard, matching Salt's frenzy with that of his own, pounding away at my bottom. And me, I hung there, suspended between them, motionless, just enjoying the ever quickening, rising tide of arousal as it raced up to greet me.

They come at me, a series of waves that built up quickly before cresting and crashing into my slick shore with near unbearable force.

As the first wave began to build, I started screaming, and continued screaming through the crashing of the second, and the third, and maybe even the forth. My mind was in such a fog I had lost count. That is, if I actually remembered how to count. I do remember hearing the rapid drip of my ejaculate beginning to pool on the floor beneath me after each crashing wave.

Whatever the number, the final wave approached slower than the others, almost in opposite to the rapid frenzy Salt and Pepper were slamming themselves into me. Filling me ever deeper and building that wave ever higher.

With my legs still around Salt, I wrapped my arms around Pepper's neck while pushing my back firmly into him. He gripped both my tits hard, forcing them out, and turning them a wonderful shade of crimson—my two red cones of warning.

Danger folks, the dam is about to burst.

All I could do was stare at Salt, wide-eyed, gasping for air as he roughly sucked and bite at my hard nipples pushed into his mouth by Pepper.

I had no voice. All the air was sucked from my lungs so that I couldn't scream, although I needed to; as were all my memories, gone, all gone to where I had no thought or identity. I was suspended in time and in air, truly empty, like the shore when the sea recedes to the impending, building tsunami. Empty, that is, save for that building wave and for that last bit of strength in my arms and legs I used to wrap the entertainers tightly into me.

And just as that last wave crested, and just before the blackness descended over me, everything flooded back—air, memory, self—and I heard myself lustfully, joyfully screaming.

I awoke moments later, neatly crushed between the two men like a leaf pressed in a book, my ragdoll arms and legs dangling down again, pointing toward the floor. I tried to move them but couldn't, my body was drained of strength.

Pepper held me tight about my chest, still cupping and playing gently with my breasts. Although his massive cock was still within me, it was quieted—no pumping, no grinding, just rigidly filling me to overflowing.

Salt continued his pumping a while longer, slower though, more thoughtful than before, as if bleeding that last bit of pleasure from my pussy as he emptied himself. Eventually, as with all good things, he stopped thrusting with a sigh.

Lifting me up so they could remove themselves, they lowered me onto my knees and into the large puddle of my ejaculate. I was empty again, as I was with that approaching wave, but so much worse this time. This void won't be filled again for at least another week. I almost cried at the thought.

Salt had come. His rubber, filled with semen, drooped off the end of his cock like a windsock on a calm day.

Pepper hadn't. His rubber still clung tightly to his still, erect cock. He moved closer, almost touching my lips with the tip of his cock; so close I could smell my strong, musky, fetid scent covering the condom.

He wanted me to clean him, rubber and all. Clean all of our dirty fuck off him.

Oh yes, I will! Thank you, Sir!

I opened my mouth and waited for him to slip it in, but it was just a test this time. I saw his mask move to a smile he imparted, as he peeled the condom off, dropping it to the floor.

I still sat on my knees, waiting. I wanted him to come. I needed him to come. The ritual is still incomplete.

Gripping my head firmly, he pulls me toward him, pushing that lovely cock that made my ass sing so sweet, into my gluttonous mouth. Flicking a quick tongue behind sucking lips, I stroked his shaft with the expertise and authority of a trophy whore who was now their slave.

Seeing his testicles clamped tightly against his shaft, and feeling his bulbous head expand against my tongue, I knew he was close. I pulled him out, and continue stroking him with that same trophy slave expertise, an inch or two in front of my face. I stare into those honey-browns of his, so soft and sanguine at times, then full of rough smoke and fire the next, and watch them close as he empties those sweet, apricot balls into my waiting mouth. There was a lot, almost too much for me to swallow, and it had such a warm, long and stringy texture on the way down my throat, like warmed over, sweet clotted cream—yum, coffee and cake, anyone?

Not a bad marksman I should say, only a few errant shots missed my intended mark, hitting myself across the chin a few times. Although the splooge tickled me as it draped down, I didn't wipe or lick it off. Instead, I left the heavy strands hanging off me. Somehow, it made me feel complete with them there; two, bold punctuation marks signifying my full vesting as a card-carrying member of the possessed trophy whore's club.

It was Salt's turn now; Salt, the patient one, waiting his turn for cleaning. He peeled the cum-filled rubber off his cock as I turned toward him, and held it in front of me, swinging it back and forth like a magician's hypnosis pendant.

Possessed as I was and subservient to the last, I close my eyes and open my mouth, and wait for him to empty the contents into me.

As with Pepper, though, it was only a test. I hear his bright, little laugh of mirth—mirth at my expense—as I hear the rubber go 'splat,' onto the wood floor. I was a bit disappointed, him treating me like such a lady at the end. I'll have to fix that the next time.

I still licked and sucked the remnants from his flaccid cock, although there wasn't enough to give me his full flavor.

Once cleaned, Salt did something totally unexpected that filled me with womanly pride. He pulls me up, off my knees, and kisses me deeply, almost lovingly. I fell into him, continuing to suck forcefully on his tongue. I didn't want this to end. I needed them to stay.

Lock the door, quick. If anyone knocks you can tell them you need more time with the leash. I still need so much more 'correcting.'

Stroking his cock as we kissed, I made him hard again—so very hard again. He savored my attention a bit longer, but eventually he tried to pull away. I held him tight, though, tight to my lips and tight within my stroking hand.

He gave me that little love slap for my audacity, and I let them go.

He's right, they had other girls to see to and I was making them late with my minxy, insolent behavior.

"We'll need this room again in five minutes," one of them said, but I don't know who. It was the first and last thing they said to me, and said as they left the room.

Five minutes! It'll take me that long to figure out where I put my clothes, and I needed to clean first.

What started out as tepid water in the bowl was cool now, but I didn't care, the coolness was refreshing. I half thought about leaving my face a mess. It would serve me right to leave the 'house with no address' covered by the generous offering from my new ritual. Plus, it would give me a delicious treat to snack on for the drive home.

No, I should clean. Best not let the gaggle of 'ladies in wait' see mother as the total trophy whore and slave she was. There is some decorum that still needs to be followed.

Wiping my face clean with the washcloth, the Valkyrie came in, unannounced, and with a fresh rubber sheet and towels.

"You made quite an impression," she said, as she rolled up the used sheet, "Those two never let themselves go like that until at least the fourth or fifth client. Maybe I'll do you myself the next time you're here."

I'd do you now, my Valkyrie, if I had any strength.

"One thing's for sure," she continued, while placing a new rubber sheet on the mattress, "Thanks to you, they won't be as vibrant for the other young women. There'll be a lot of disappointed clients tonight."

Aw, I'm sad. What a shame for the little darlings, but a woman has to see to her own rituals, first.