Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,832 Followers

"Forget it." Becky said, reaching for her pants and undies. "Call me when you are serious."

I am serious. I shaved for you. It's itched and driven me to distraction all day. I've never even entertained the idea of doing this with a girl until now. These were all the objections Stacy blurted in her head. But she kept them to herself. She knew if she ever muttered any of those words, Becky would leave her kneeling there on the living room floor.

"Wait." Stacy said. She was going to do it, but now Becky sat on the couch with her knees closed and seemed in no hurry to open them. Stacy was forced to kiss those scarred knees in hopes that they'd bare their treasure. It didn't work. With her face blushing a bright red, Stacy did the only thing she could think of. "Please..." she whispered.

"Please what?" Becky smiled, running her fingers through Stacy's hair and then caressing her full lips.

"Let me...lick you." Each word caught in Stacy's throat.

Becky's thick thighs parted. They were thick too, not long and lean like Stacy's. Stacy went in between those thighs and tried to pleasure the furry sex lying just out of reach.

"Mmmm...."Becky moaned teasingly. "Lick me where?"

The kneeling girl tried to show with her lips, but Becky was determined for an answer. She propped her hand on Stacy's forehead, keeping the girl out of reach. "Ah-ah-ah..not until you say it."

"Your vagina..." Stacy admitted, her face hot with her embarrassment, trying harder to reach Becky's treasure box.

"My pretty pussy," Becky said, opening her thighs, allowing Stacy to have a glimpse.

Stacy tried to kiss her way there,but Becky closed her thighs once more.

"Say it." she demanded.

"I want to lick your pretty pussy." Stacy manged, each word hanging in her throat, but once she began it was impossible to quit.

Becky opened her thighs once more and allowed Stacy to have her way with her.

And Stacy was having her way. She was ravenous, not so much from need, but to save herself from further embarrassment of talking and saying things she'd rather not admit.

Becky had no such compunctions. "Damn Stacy...you lick like a pussy junkie. Not so fast baby. Get to know it. Suck my lips. Pull up here...just like this. That's it. Now, gently move your tongue around my clit. No. Not on it yet. Now lower...right there on my piss hole.

Oh God... that really drove it home. Stacy owned a four hundred dollar purse, was a member of the country club, and here she was - debasing herself - licking Becky's pussy. Her piss hole... and yet her insides were quivering and she was soaking her panties.

"Now my clit." Becky said.

Stacy obliged, buzzing her tongue over Becky's nub. Hearing Becky coo in pleasure. Having loving fingers run through her hair felt good. It made her feel wanted. Needed.

"I'm wet..so I...tend to make a mess," Becky moaned. "Put your mouth on my pussy and suck."

Becky fluttered her hand over her clit while Stacy put her mouth over her demanding lover's pussy. The words didn't quite process through the haze of arousal. Mess? But by then Becky's thighs trembled and her legs rose as if they were being levitated.

"Ahhhhhhh...." Becky moaned. "Fuck...gonna..gonna...ahhhh Gawd.."

Then Stacy felt it in her mouth. What the hell? Filling it up and spraying into the back of her throat. She began to gag and coughed. But the realized she was kneeling on her living room floor. No way could she explain..THIS.

So she gulped. She swallowed. It ran down her chin. She couldn't believe what she did next, but it seemed the only way to prevent a total disaster. She pulled down on her sweater and let Becky's gushing discharge cover her bra covered breasts and letting her sweater serve as a dam.

Maybe...maybe I'm not as into Becky as I thought, Stacy thought to herself. No, she didn't want to do this again. This was uncool. This was...kind of disgusting.

"That's so kinky," Becky cooed as she jerked down the cups of Stacy's bra and rubbed her discharge over Stacy's pert breasts. "I love the way you smear my cum all over those cute little titties."

"That was pretty good." Becky said. "Now it's your turn"

I don't know if I want to anymore. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all. That's what Stacy intended to say. She got as far as "I.." but by then Becky had taken charge once more. Plunging her fingers into Stacy's mouth. Caressing her nipples. Stripping off her bra and sweater.

"Let me see that pussy," Becky demanded. "It better be smooth or no fun and games."

I'm not sure I want fun and games anymore, but by now Stacy's loins did want fun and games. She was wet and growing wetter as Becky took charge and stripped off her of her skirt and panties.

"Hop up," Becky said, giving Stacy a hand, urging the girl to step up on the coffee table.

Why? Stacy wondered. She'd never made lesbian love before, but perhaps Becky intended to lick her right there on the coffee table. Oh God, the thought sent lightning through her loins.

"Spread." Becky ordered.

Stacy spread her legs. Becky moved close. Stacy ran her fingers through Becky's hair, imitating what Becky had done to her earlier. Now it was her turn.

"What are you doing?" Becky asked. "Stop that. How can I see how well you obeyed my instructions with you doing all that?"

Oh God. No. Stacy realized that Becky wasn't going down on her, she was...she was evaluating how well she'd shaved her mons the night before with increasing scrutiny. Dear God, what has she gotten herself into?

"Nice." Becky said, running her finger over the smooth surface. Then ran her finger into Stacy's moist lips. The pulled on the lips. Down and then opening them and closing them a few times. "And nice stretchy lips. I bet you pull on these things every night, don't you?"

Stacy shook her head.

"You're not much on tits though are you?" Becky teased, pulling on Stacy's hard nipples. Hard enough that it was more than a little uncomfortable. "And not much on hips either. Are you a boy? Do you want to be my boyfriend? I can call you Jimmy."

Stacy shook her head. Her face bloomed a bright crimson. She wanted to say something mean, like how poor Becky was...but her words had fled. No, she wasn't in a position to say much of anything. Not there on the table being handled like an animal. Tears began to well in her eyes.

"Awww. don't cry Stacy," Becky said, sliding a finger deep into Stacy's recesses. "I was just teasing. I like to tease. I can be the boyfriend. I don't mind."

By now Becky's finger was pumping expertly and she twisted it as she worked it in and out. "Do you want me to be your boyfriend?"

Stacy nodded and suppressed a moan.

"Say it."

"Yes...I want you to be my boyfriend," Stacy moaned.

"Come here." Becky pulled the thin girl down from the table.

Yes. Yes this was how it was supposed to go, Stacy thought as she was leaned over the back of the sofa and two fingers were trust into her sex. Yes, oh yes, she thought as her bottom was smacked.

"Over here."

Yes. Yes! Being led into the kitchen by the fingers in her sex. Pushed against the door of the fridge. This was very near her fantasies.

"Keep your hands on top of your head." Becky ordered.

Oh God yes. This wasn't just her fantasies, it was the stuff that movies were made of. Kissing a girl and passing an ice cube back in forth. Having the ice cube trailed over her hard nipples. Down her flat stomach. Oh ...God....the chills flowing up her spine as it was traced over her folds and then her clit.

The fridge door being opened.

"Bend over."

Oh God. Stacy saw what Becky withdrew from the fridge. No. This was too far. She wasn't ready for this. An icecube and teasing? Yes. This? No.

"I thought you wanted me to be your boyfriend." Becky said.

Stacy's hair was grabbed and she was pushed face down over the kitchen counter. Fuck. Oh fuck. She could feel the cold carrot sliding between her nether lips. Back and forth. The hard ridges sending her clit into overdrive. Then it was withdrawn.

"Or I can stop. Which is it? Be your boyfriend or stop? Tell me."

"...be my boyfrahhhhhhhnd." Stacy moaned, as the vegetable was pushed home in one slow smooth stroke. This wasn't her fantasy, it was quite a bit more perverse than she imagined. However, she had to admit, it felt good and made her all tingly inside.

"Good," Becky said, working the girl with the orange phallus and occasionally spanking her tight pale mounds. "Wait till you feel this."

The carrot was tossed to the floor. Then Stacy felt it. Oh God. Oh God. It was too much. She wasn't ...there was no way. A cucumber. It..it felt like a monster.

"I can't." Stacy panted.

"Shhhh..." Becky cooed, as she reached around and teased Stacy's clit. "A slut like you? We both know better."

Stacy felt the stretch. It was cold and unforgiving. "I can't," she panted. "It hurts."

"Okay," Becky said. "Disappointing. Well, I have another idea. Come with me."

Stacy followed her classmate upstairs. She had little choice. Becky had a handful of her blond hair and was pulling Stacy along behind her. Forcing her former rival to crawl. Crawling past the door to her room.

"Wait." Stacy said. "That's.."

"Shhh..." Becky said.

"That's my parents room," Stacy ejected. Her knees burning. Still being pulled wherever the larger girl wished.

"So?" Becky just kept going, letting go of Stacy's hair and walking into the room.

Now, Stacy had to go in to keep her out of trouble. Which her classmate was determined to get into, picking the one place she wasn't allowed to go snooping - her mom's nightstand.

"You can't go in there." Stacy said. "I'm not allowed."

By now, Becky had what she was looking for. "You tell me," she said. displaying a flashlight box. "Why would a grown woman hide a flashlight in the back of her nightstand?"

Then she pulled it out. Dear God, Stacy couldn't believe it. Her mom...her mom had a ...what looked to be a pink fleshy looking phallus with some kind of weird attachment...and then there were what appeared to be pearls at the base.

"Why Stacy," Becky giggled. "This is the weirdest looking flashlight I've ever seen. Like mother like daughter, hmmmm?"

Oh God. It looked...like some kind of weird Frankenstein device, buzzing, and twisting around. Almost like it was alive.

"Okay, funny. Now can we go?" Stacy said. It was time to clear out.Being in here made her nervous. She still had an hour before he parents got home, but she didn't want to play with fire.

"Go?" Becky said. With a demented smile, she captured Stacy by the wrist and pulled her in tight for a kiss. "We are just getting started."

"Not in here."

"You love me don't you?" Becky teased, running the buzzing dildo over Stacy's breasts and then down to her sex.

"I can't." Stacy panted, mentally willing her thighs together, but failing utterly. "Not here. Not like this."

"Sure you can," Becky cooed. "You love me, don't you? You want me to be your boyfriend, didn't you? You know what boys like to do, don't you? Oh a girl like you, I bet you know."

"I..I don't know.." Stacy stammered.

"Oh I think you do." Becky teased. By now she had worked the phallus between her former rival's lean thighs, gliding the dildo back and forth along her slit.

"Please..." Stacy was reduced to begging, even as she was led over to the dresser and turned around so she was facing the mirror. "Please..let's go back..down..Ohh God.."

The head was in.

"What was that Stacy?" Becky teased, expertly working the tip of the vibrator in and out. "I didn't hear you? Did you say stop?"

Deeper and deeper, until Stacy leaned forward and spread her lean thighs.

"Answer me," Becky ordered. "Did you say stop?"

"No." Stacy panted as the vibrating phallus pressed deeper, sliding in easily to her hungry sex. "Oh God, please...just hurry. My parents could come home."

"Oh Stacy Stacy..." Becky worked the phallus home slowly. In and out. Deeper and deeper each time. "Haven't you learned by now that you don't give the orders. Just for that, I think we'll take a little break."

"Wait..no...I'm sorry..." Stacy moaned in dismay.

"That's a better attitude," Becky said, turning on the vibrator and then pushing it home. "But there's still consequences. Stay there just like that. And keep it in your cunt. If it falls out. That's that. No cummy cum for Stacy poo. Close your eyes, concentrate - and don't you fucking let it slip out. If you need help - call me."

Stacy closed her eyes. She concentrated. She tightened muscles she didn't even know she possessed. But the phallus was heavy and with all the squirming and wiggling, it was determined to slid free.

"I can't...help me.." Stacy begged.

"Okay..but there's a price." Becky said. "Keep those eyes closed."

The vibrator was pushed home deeply. Stacy's legs were kicked apart. Next, her ankles were tied to the legs of the dresser. Finally her wrists.

"If you peek, I'll leave you just like this." Becky said as she took out her phone and began to video her helpless lover.

Stacy screwed her eyes together. She'd never felt so helpless.

Or turned on.

By now the vibrator was slipping again.

"It's slipping.." Stacy panted. She was getting close and the extra lubrication was making it impossible to get a grip on the phallus.

"Sweet little Stacy," Becky teased. "I thought you were a good girl. But it turns out you are rather loose. Let's see what we can do to tighten things up in there."

And then. Oh God. Something was pushed into Stacy's bottom. It may have been small but it felt huge.

"I hope your mom doesn't take a whiff of her lipstick the next time she uses it."

"No..." Stacy said. This was pushing things too far.

"Yes." Becky teased. She zoomed her camera phone onto Stacy's asshole. Her stuffed cunt. Of her face in the mirror.

Poor Stacy oblivious, eyes obediently closed. Begging whenever the vibrator in her pussy or the tube of lipstick in her ass threatened to fall.

"Getting close aren't you," Becky said, pinching Stacy's hard nubs, and then pushing the vibrator in deep. "You little slut."

Stacy nodded, biting her lip, her insides bearing down on the vibe, discovering muscles she didn't know she had. Yes she was close. So very close. She dared not open her eyes for fear that Becky would catch her and leave her there on the brink for her parents to find. The thought terrified and thrilled her at the same time.

Becky placed her phone on the dresser so that it pointed up at Stacy. She smiled wickedly as she slid the vibe from Stacy's sex.

"Please...I'm so close." Stacy begged.

"I know," Becky said, moving behind her pretty friend. Bodies pressed together. One hand sliding up and down Stacy's wet lips. The other guiding the phallus to her mouth, between her lips.

Stacy jerked her head back when she realized what the intruder was. No, she wasn't going to do that.That was...that was nasty.

"Open." Beck said, her teasing fingers slowing - egging the tied girl on.

Stacy shook her head.

"You want to come don't you?" Becky teased. Her fingers sped, then slowed, and sped again. "Besides, girls do this for their boyfriends all the time. And you did say that I was your boyfriend, remember?"

As Becky's finger's danced expertly, poor Stacy soon forgot what she'd been making a big deal about. She'd just open her mouth a tiny bit, then Becky would be happy.

"Good girl," Becky slid the head of the vibe in. Just the tip and slowly moved it in and out, keeping pace with her fingers as she stroked Stacy's clit below.

Stacy took more of the phallus into her mouth. She sucked it. She could taste her tang mixed with latex. She could feel the heat rise up in her loins.

"Taste it. Savor it." Becky whispered, her fingers in a blur on Stacy's clit. "I wonder if you mom cleaned it? Hmmmm? A slut like your mom? I bet not."

Oh God no. There was a part of her deep down that was appalled. Another part that was set on fire. The rest of her was cumming. A glorious roaring inferno raged in her loins and flooded out into her body. It was memorable. The best of her life.

It was only after, when she pulled her mouth free of the phallus. When she realized what she'd done, that it began to sink in. God. She'd been depraved. She'd done sick disgusting things. The vibe was her mom's for God's sake. But, she had more pressing things to worry about.

"What time is it?" Stacy asked worriedly. Glancing over her shoulder at the clock on the nightstand. "You need to untie me, my parents are going to be home soon."

"First rule: You don't give the orders around here." Becky picked up a hairbrush from the dresser and stroked the coarse bristles over Stacy's alabaster rump. "Now, when exactly are your parents going to get home?"

Becky slapped the bristles against Stacy's perfect bottom.

"Ouch!" Stacy's body tensed from the blow.

Becky spanked the blond again. This time on the other cheek. "I asked a question."

"Six."

"It's only 5:30." Becky spanked again.

"They could be early." Stacy gasped. "There's...ouch! There's clothes down stairs. The ...ouch! There's a mess in the kitchen."

"I'd love to see you explain the cucumber and carrot." Becky teased, spanking Stacy again and again. Enjoying the power she had over her former friend and now lover. "To explain all this...to explain me and you. Your red bottom. Oh baby, the sick things you did with your mother's vibrator."

"Please..." Stacy begged. "I'm asking. I'm..begging."

"I'll untie you, but there's a price to pay. Deal?"

"What's the price?" Stacy panted.

"To be my slave."

"What do you mean?" Stacy asked worriedly, her bottom stinging.

"You know, slave stuff." Becky answered with more spanks. "Like this."

Stacy danced as the blows continued. However, it was hard lesson the impact of the blows because Becky mixed them up. Left and right. Bottom and top. Sometimes missing all together. Stacy pulled and experimented with her bonds. She could easily pull her hands free at the very least, but doing so would bring the mirror down from the dresser. So all she could do was just bear it.

"Are you my slave?" Becky asked.

The spanking had stopped, but Stacy could still feel the sting and heat on her bottom cheeks. She could feel something else as well. The bristles of the brush between her thighs. Against her tender sex.

"Yes...Yes.." Stacy exclaimed as she stood up on her tippy toes and attempted to rise above the stiff brush. "Yes..I'm your slave. I'll..I'll do anything you want."

"That's my girl." Becky said, removing the brush, then untying Stacy from the dresser. "I guess you better straighten up before you parents come home."

Stacy grabbed her nightgown to put something on before she went downstairs to cleanup.However, Becky grabbed it.

"Slaves don't wear nightgowns." Becky said.

With blushing cheeks, the young high school senior left the room. She though of arguing, but the longer she delayed, the more the odds in her parents coming home. So she cleaned naked, and the more she cleaned the more she regretted her actions. Cleaned off the dildo, put it back in it's flashlight box. Wondering how it had been placed in the drawer and would he mother notice. Would her Dad notice that his ties were wrinkled. Washing the hairbrush and lipstick. Then downstairs to take care of the cucumber and carrot. She wanted to take them outside,but no way ...not being naked and freshly spanked. So she put them in a an old grocery bag and hid them in the bottom of the can.

She'd be lucky if she wasn't caught. Yes, if she wasn't caught, she vowed that she'd never ever do any more perverted sex acts again. No, if she wasn't caught, she'd never have sex again until she graduated college.

While Stacy cleaned, Becky amused herself in Stacy's room. She wanted to know more about her slave, so she started going through her drawers and closet. She found Stacy's diary and thumbed through it. She stashed it in her purse for later reading. Then she went through her closet and found some suitable sorts of clothes that a slave should wear, a baby doll skirt with a halter top made of a nice linen. Yes, it was brisk fall weather and this would be a nice way to let Stacy know who was boss.

Couture
Couture
3,832 Followers