Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers

Actually, Becky could think of one more good way to let Stacy know who was boss, so she went downstairs and using her phone, snapped a picture of the girl naked.

"Arch your back and push your ass out more so I can get a better pic," Becky ordered.

Stacy jumped and gave a squeak from being startled. Panting, a warm glow spreading over her chest and she covered her private bits with her discarded clothes.

"Slave, that's an order." Becky said. "Besides, I just took a picture of your bare ass and pussy. Since you don't trust me, I guess I should just send it to my friend list."

"I ...I trust you." Stacy panted. But she didn't. Her mind was a jumble. She didn't want any pictures taken of her naked. It would ruin her and her parents if they ever got out. But Becky already had one. Could she physically take the phone away and delete the picture? No. There was no way. There only seemed one way out. She did as she was bid, arched her back, and stuck out her bottom, careful to face the other direction so no one would know it was her if the picture ever got out.

"Nice." Becky said, taking another picture. "But cross your legs, one over the other. Like that...perfect. That really plumps up that juicy cunt. Now reach back and put your hands on your ass."

"Please...I can't." Stacy whimpered.

"I guess I'll be nice and just forward your picture to Hannah, instead of my entire friends list since you were nice enough to take one picture."

"Wait." Poor Stacy's face burned from utter humiliation. She'd never had her vagina describe thus. With trembling hands she reached back..at least part of her would be less visible.

"Now spread your cheeks."

Oh Dear God. Well at least...her face was hidden. So at least she had a bit of anonymity.

"Perfect. So sexy." Becky took another picture and another, making certain to frame in the mirror, so that anyone seeing the picture would know it was truly Stacy Morris. For good measure she moved in close.

Poor Stacy. From such utter mortification, she'd long since given up and closed her eyes, while she heard the electronic click of the camera. But even with her eyes closed, she could feel the heat from her former rival as she moved in close to her ass. She was still wet. She was still hot.She was still brimming with excitement. She wondered if Becky was going to lick her...down there. Then she heard the electronic shutter click again and again.

"Such a cute little asshole. It's very photogenic." Becky said. "But next time you shower I expect it to be hair free, just like your pussy. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." Stacy breathed.

"Yes ma'am." Becky corrected, punctuating it with a spank.

"Yes ma'am."

"I own you Stacy Willis. I've got video of everything. Not just this. I've got you with your mom's dildo. I've got everything. I own your naked ass and pussy. " Becky said, making sure the pretty blond knew it was a fact by fingering her pussy and then her ass.

Stacy began to feel afraid. Very afraid. She'd been stupid.

"I've got some things for you to wear tomorrow." Becky said. "I left them on your bed."

++++++++++++++++++

The next day Stacy's hands trembled as she tried to make the usual small talk with her usual friends at their usual hangout by the trophy case. She was sweating bullets. She had no idea what was in store. She was wearing clothes that were suitable for summer at a club or something. Her shoulders were bare as where her legs. She'd shivered all morning. She was Becky's slave. An email had confirmed that her rival had all the embarrassing proof she ever needed. Now, Stacy did her best to make small talk with her friends and keep the conversation from how cold she must be in her outfit.

Until she saw Becky Johnson walking that way with the usual superior smile plastered on her face.

Becky shouldered her way between the tight circle of blonds. Took Stacy by the chin and tilted her head up and kissed her ....deeply. A hush fell over the usual gossiping girls, as Stacy was kissed her ass fondled through the too short skirt.

"Baby you are a whole lot more fun to play with than Jimmy Meers." Becky said. "I had fun last night. You were smooth as silk and Jimmy was always stubbly."

"Thanks." Stacy breathed, as she blushed furiously from utter mortification. She was dripping wet and that made her feel even worse to know that her body was responding to her shameful admission.

"I don't want to interrupt you from talking to your friends," Becky said, as she edged around Stacy and out of the circle of girls. But before she was out, she gave Stacy a spank on her bottom. "See you after school baby."

"Okay," Stacy breathed.

"I know some more fun games we can play."

"Okay." Stacy's cheeks were so hot they felt like they were on fire. Now she was left to repair what was left of her reputation.

"She was just teasing." Stacy said, praying her lies would be believed. "She says things just to be shocking."

"Don't lie." Connie said. "You did it, didn't you? You really shaved and you did stuff with her."

"You are being stupid." Stacy replied.

"Then let us see it?" Connie said with a smile. "Show it to us."

"I won't." But Stacy's blush was an admission of the truth.

"Come on girls." Connie said as the group left Stacy standing there blushing - and very very wet.

Couture
Couture
3,852 Followers