All Comments on 'Riverton Pt. 01'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
Before I even read the chapter,

let me say that it is a real pleasure to see a new story posted by K.K.!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
As usual, this is going to be very good.

We know that his fingerprints will be all over the gun. We know he has been set up. We know he has some work to do to get out of this one and his wife will be in a coma until he figures it all out. We also know that K.K. will deliver a very enjoyable read. Thanks for posting......finally!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Great start with a multitude of angles to consider....

Looking forward to the next chapter that I know will be just as good as the first.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Holy Shit!

Yeah, I can see the fingerprints-on-the-gun angle. And, of course, we've got the psycho ex-boyfriend to consider. Then again, we've got her sick of practicing law for a totally unknown reason; a really hazy past; a (maybe) murderous midget; and the list goes on. Talk about got me hooked!

It's been nearly three years since you posted a story, and you start your comeback out with a fucking masterpiece of suspense.

Now just hurry up and post this thing so I can get some work done. Puh-leazzzze!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

TJMaxTJMaxabout 13 years ago
Happy to see this!!

What a treat...a new story from K.K. I always like your tale-telling and am looking forward to this one. So many possibilities where this story could go! I hope you have it mostly done, and will post new chapters quickly. I already like the two main characters and can feel the tension building. Great start!

curioussscuriousssabout 13 years ago
I was excited when I saw your author name...

...after so long. You didn't disappoint either.

This is a compelling start. When our hero was telling Holly the story about the gun I thought 'set up' without knowing where you were going with this.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for posting - I'm so glad you found the enthusiasm to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome back!

One of my favorite authors and you didn't disappoint. Great start and I m looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The Master Story Teller is back!

So glad to have you back and what a beginning. Please post the next chapters soon, the suspense is killing me.

~S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HE IS BACK...

AND HE IS BACK WITH A BANG BANG BANG!!!

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
On with the show!

Thanks for getting back to us. If I remember some of your older tales everything is going to get much worse before it gets better. He should have seen enough TV to demand a GSR when the police officer arrived. But even then his fingerprints on the gun and clip would trump that! Someone spent a lot of time and money to set him up. What did he pick up for his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
fantastic

Enjoying your story so far but was thrilled to see you were the authur of this tale. I've read your stories and have enjoyed all the twists and turns that you have taken us through. Thank you for sharing and also for adding this gem to your collection.

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
He's back. Bang- Bang- Bang? Where did the third shot hit?

Only two rounds hit Holly. Two. Bang-Bang. Stil, people do not respond well to bullets.

Look forward to, Hell I'll be checking NEW often for chapter 2. Very excited to see K.K. writing again.

K.K.,Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

romaq7705romaq7705about 13 years ago
very good!

and welcome back kk. you surely know how to make an entrance!

NucleusNucleusabout 13 years ago
In Germany

we would say: Boah ey!

Very good come back after a long time. Thanks for good entertainment. Can't barely wait for the next instalment.

northwoodsmannorthwoodsmanabout 13 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

absolutely wonderful. can hardly wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
really?

for a smart guy, he acted pretty stupid. i man come on, he picked up a gun,ejected the clip and left his fingerprints all over it even though the guy was sketchy. i'd say that you're gonna have the cops find the gun , and then magically they find the prints and because they dont want to do any more work than absolutely necessary, they will blame the husband. maybe, holly's ex was involved, either way im pretty sure how this all works out.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxabout 13 years ago
As usual with your stories ...

I'm hooked from the get go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Gee, KK, I am so excited

I haven't read a debasing cuck, slut wife, wimp husband story since, well every other story in loving wives. It is so good an old master of self loathing humiliation is back to share his art. I don't know what is more depressing, that KK is here or that he has such a rabid fan base of half humans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

So far so good. Of course they are going to look to the husband first, they always do. And that creepy guy is involved somehow.

Good Job! Can't wait to see what happens next!

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
OK I'M IN FOR THE RIDE

So far I am very interested, and thinking the wierdo with the 9mm is involved. as he Had him handle the gun (finger prints). Come on and lay it to me,next chapter please.

DeckviewDeckviewabout 13 years ago
Excellent start!

Good to see a new KK story. Keep um comin'.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Like a really dumb fish...

I AM HOOKED!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Of Course It is A Frame

His prints are on the gun from the installation with the peanutbutter man, and the guy from whom Holly was fleeing is responsible, but it is a good, flowing story and will bear reading.

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
Great beginning to the story

K.K. is back. One of my favorite authors, and among his stories some regard as the best of the best: e.g., "What Did happen in Vegas," "The Fall and Rise of David Beckman," and "The Stein."

This mystery is beginning quite well. I'm already starting to try get the connection of the gun he handled at one of the homes he serviced for DSL with the shooting of his wife, Holly. I expect that Holly will survive, She'll help him and the Riverton police solve the mystery, and they will start to be a family.

K.K.: where have you been the past couple years? Have you followed DQS's mega story entitled, "When We Were Married?"

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
The Weapon

How much do you want to bet that the gun his DSL customer had him handle is the gun that was used to shoot Holly?

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57about 9 years ago
In the first place

A 10 year old knows better than to pick up a gun, loaded or not, at least wise that was taught in my house.

2ndly If the client wouldn't do anything with the weapon, one packs his shit and leaves.

So I say "BULL SHIT"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Guessing here

I'm a pretty good guesser. I think Tom will be arrested. Somehow the gun being used will he the one that the short weird guy had on the table and had him handle. I'm not sure if Holly is in on it, but if she isn't, then she will believe that Tom tried to kill her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
This brought back some bad emotions!

My family had a very bad experience with an incompetent, borderline corrupt, police detective and it all comes back to me while reading this story.

You write very well. Thank you for this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

Great start, and definitely ready for more. Hope this one doesn't go south on me.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

I'm reading this again, as I don't remember the story. Reading k.k. is always great any time. I wonder who shot her? The little guy with the gun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Weird how the little guy had him handle the gun. Set up?

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955about 2 years ago

You lost me when you had him handle someone else’s gun. I thought you were a better writer.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

riverdale really lol could have changed the name a bit more and the description. i really did believe for a split sec that i was reading a descript of riverdale show

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.K.@K.K.
3056 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Riverton Series Info

SIMILAR Stories