All Comments on 'Riverton Pt. 03'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
Let's hope he can save Holly....

Still got my attention and wanting more.

hodunkhodunkabout 13 years ago
Riverton pt 03

What a story!! Love it, always loved this type of story.well written and I love the suspence. Keepem comin! More chapters PLEASE

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Lots of fun

The story is full of details and suspense. Big Tony gave away pieces but there is no coherent picture yet!

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Wow, this certainly is different. Murder, mystery and action. I'm not too sure how this fits in Loving Wives, but who cares?!

Please, do continue, I wanna know the why of it all.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
I Hate You For Ruining My Weekend!

Please, just publish the whole damned thing now so I can get my weekend work done without pondering the endless mystery and suspense you've built!

Please!!!

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Just wonderin'...

How did he get out of the basement coal chute window the first time? Could have been simpler and more consistent. But... that is a minor detail in a very good story.

dgk014dgk014about 13 years ago
Good Story

Glad to see you posting again/ to answer grogers7 He said that he left by the backdoor in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a couple of problems

This is a very gripping mystery and I'm looking forward to seeing how it concludes. Nevertheless, I have a few critical concerns about this series. First of all, there are way too many typos, word misusages, tense disagreements and other grammatical errors in this installment for a writer of KK's caliber. Looks to me like it wasn't properly edited. Second, the story is set in a fictitious small town (I looked on the map), and Tom has lived there almost all of his life, and yet he has no friends or people in the town he can lean on, no cops or lawyers he went to high school with that can vouch for his good character or help steer him through this? I find that awfully hard to believe. Finally, it strains credulity that the detectives apparently haven't dug into Holly's background to find out why she was a target. Even if they assume Tom did it, a good cop explores every possible avenue to discern motive, and since it wouldn't take much to learn that she showed up at the diner literally out of nowhere, I would think they would at least appear to make an effort to find out where she came from and why she left. But that doesn't seem to be happening here. Maybe it will in subsequent chapters. Like I said, this is a pretty good story and it's nice to see KK back contributing again. Hope my concerns are answered soon.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 13 years ago
I am enjoying this story a lot.

I thanks you for posting a chapter a day and for taking the effort to entertain us readers so well. There are good stories on here. One just has to know where to look.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Fun mystery/thriller

Well plotted and very exciting and taut with tension. Good read!

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
I love this story

I really love the way you write. I've been reading each new chapter and love the way the story is developing. The pacing is great. The plot is interesting. I spent more time yesterday looking at this story than I did my own. Can't wait for the next one. Great job

bartolobartoloabout 13 years ago
K.K., you are so good at composing mystery stories!

This story is every bit as good as you story "The Stein" (it's comparable to this story) and "What really happened in Vegas" and the superb story about David Beckman rise from his problem in "The fall and risel of David Beckman."

At this point in the story I am wonder whether the explosion at the old house where Slim, Pug and Big Tony where staying had destroyed the hidden recording instrument. Well, on to Chapter 4.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Good story

Sometimes these things happen.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Explosion

At SOME point they will be investigating the explosion, and at a minimum they will find bodies that match his descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too much fucking minutia

I'm done. Bored to sleep. Is all of your work like this??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wrong Category

This is a decent mystery story. The problem, is this category is LW not "True Crime." The author should have submitted this story to an appropriate site rather than Literotica.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Slow

How many goods did he blow up in the house? This is still a very good story. Looking for a finish.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Still reading

That chapter didn't add much to the story, but it's still good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userK.K.@K.K.
3049 Followers

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Riverton Pt. 02 Previous Part
Riverton Series Info