All Comments on 'Road Horny Wife 02: Driving While Horny'

by Tcs1956

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

sph was not needed in a story like this

Tcs1956Tcs19563 months agoAuthor

It took me a while to finish this one, but I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife did!

VitriolhackVitriolhack3 months ago

The action on this story starts right of the bat and doesn’t stop. I wonder how Elaine’s sister reacted when she heard of her sister’s road whore trip? 🤔

Tcs1956Tcs19563 months agoAuthor

Ic69hunter; the SPH is part of what happened so I wouldn’t feel honest leaving it out of our story. Besides, my wife really knows how to get me excited by her humiliation! With a two inch dicklette, I’ve learned to embrace and appreciate her sexy banter. And with a dick this small there is no way I can tell her “no” when she needs a big cock. I love how happy it makes her! It’s a part of our lives that we have both learned to appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I live in FL and have driven up I-75 and stopped at Cafe Risque a couple of times, once with a GF that suggested it! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm from a big Chinese family,at age 19 l got married,with my family arrangements,first time l saw my husband to be, he was 35,older than me after two years l gave birth of two,and my body changed l got slimmer,my husband always travel with our business, he come home every weekend and our sex life it's rare, often nothing,and this started last few months,l cheated him with our family driver name Anton he was on his fofty plus, for sure no man will not refuse on me white skin,cup size breasts pink nipple and ,l have no pubic hair, Aton my second man in my life, first time he fucked me,he grip my breast and he saw me that l didn't resist on him so he continues to do wnt want to do with me until the time he fucked me first time tested eating my pussy and the pleasure tickle with his tongue and sucking hard make me crazy,l hold his head and push in not to stop l moaned a lot,the time he put in his cock l know it that cock is big l felt the hardest went he push in deep, l love as he was doing gripping so hard my two breast, and fucked hard, l cum quickly after That a l'm so tired my energy exhausted,after that l told him not to fucked another women ,if l noticed and there's you fucked l will kick you and never you can fucked me again ,and he promised,ang keep as our secret,and now he fucked me once a week or twice.now l know he is better than my husband,l didn't regret what l do l happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTcs1956@Tcs1956
Very bi-submissive cuckold exhibitionist. I LOVE to be dominated and humiliated by a very strong intelligent woman. I love for my woman to be biggest nymphomaniac exhibitionist woman alive! I want her to flaunt her sexual escapades in my face. I love it when she constantly...