All Comments on 'Road to the Sun Ch. 09'

by IrreverentRev

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
niks1822niks1822about 2 years ago

I hope the next chapter doesn't take another 2 years again. Had to read the whole thing all over again.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Great, albeit short chapter. With many writers of extended series, they make the mistake of filling their work with repetitive sex/love scenes and only minimal movement of the plot. The last couple chapters have been pretty effective at mixing it up with hot sex and decent plot progression. It looks like we are a 2-3 chapters away from the "Great Event", exciting times! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please get another chapter soon. I am really hooked on the story I want to get more background filled in. I would read this story with or without the sex. You're doing a great job, just keep it coming.

monkeybones420monkeybones420about 2 years ago
Well done .

Well done . Worth the wait. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars! Waiting to read more now that I found this story!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

WHA...WHA..WHA....WWWHHHAAATTTTTT???!!! This ended here, just like that??!! You are a cruel one...and NO new chapter in sight!!

Wwwwhhhhyyyyyyyy??????

Still, Five**5**Stars...

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

This story has kept me reading for the last several hours. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are killing me smalls. Killing me.

IrreverentRevIrreverentRev10 months agoAuthor

Hi all! Chapter 10 is coming along, but it's a complex chapter. I'm not sure I like how it's going.

hungryeye2233hungryeye223310 months ago

great reading so far. can hardly wait for the next episode.

1stltdan1stltdan7 months ago

Thank you I’ve read all nine chapters and anxiety waiting for the next. I like your sense of humor I laughed till I cried. I love the setting of the story it think it is my favorite area.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrreverentRev@IrreverentRev
5/2/2022 Chapter 9 of Road to the Sun has been submitted. 10/04/2020 Well chapter 8 has been submitted! So however long it takes to be posted is when it will show up. lol ANyways, I hope you folks are doing well and staying safe. 08/14/2020 Wow, it's been a tough 2 years my ...