All Comments on 'Road Trip Ch. 07: Room Service'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DickeydooDickeydooover 8 years ago
great story!

only comments I have are 1) great story and 2) chapters could be a little longer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poorly written ...

... with loads of errors.

Clearly no time was wasted doing any Proof Reading!

MishaPearlMishaPearlover 8 years ago
Thanks anon and Dickey

You are right, anon proofreading is impotent :-) The formatting I have to use is unfriendly but I will endeavor to improve.

Chapter length is dictated by the events, Dickey. I am glad you like the story.

kiwis23kiwis23about 6 years ago

I might be a bit slow but how come Art is Kent's Dad but

an uncle to the girls?

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
It's all about family, Kiwis23

Kent, Pearl, and Cherry are Arthur's children from his incest with his mother, Mary.

Later, Cherry was impregnated by her brother, Kent. The twins in this story are therefore Arthur's nieces since Kent is BOTH Arthur's son AND his brother. Rose and Renee, by the same token, are ALSO Arthur's GRANDDAUGHTERS.

You did not ask, but while on the subject, Ross is Arthur's son by his daughter, Pearl. Thus, Ross is Kent' and Cherry's nephew. The teens are not only cousins but half-siblings, too.

If genealogy is an interest of yours, you may want to read the full family heritage in the epic poem 'O, Mother, Dear' published in Literotica and easily found in my works.

Thanks for reading! MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
agree with Dickeydoo

chapters could be longer. But a great story, well-written - except for a few typos and who's perfect - and i love the acronym FOIL! 5 stars. Now, if there was just a 5 story luxury hotel in bodega bay........

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks, GoDucks

For ignoring the proofreading errors which Dickey pointed out and for liking the Flat Out Identical Look acronym. This family was so hot in The hotel that it burned down! Bodega Bay hasn’t been the same since! MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
MP

no surprise - you have a great way with words. like the hotel burning down!!! very hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES