Road Trip with Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh lowered his mouth to his mother's perfect lips, finding them open and wanting. He slid his tongue into her mouth, her own tongue pressing hotly against his as they kissed passionately. They kissed deeply, like lovers, their bodies close together, her massive tits pressed up against his muscular pecs. The kiss enflamed Josh even more, and he drew his hips back slightly, and then levered forward, starting to drive his throbbing erection into his mother's hot needy cunt. When he started moving forward, they both broke the kiss, each of them gasping. Josh could feel the clutching tissues inside his mother's channel reluctantly parting, letting him go deeper.

"Oh God, yessssssss," Erica hissed, her eyes rolling back in her head as she felt the incredible size of her teenage son's magnificent cock stretching her. She instinctively dug her high heels into the mattress, trying to open herself up even more for the onslaught she knew was coming. She couldn't believe how thick it was, and how exquisitely hard. 'The power of youth is a wonderful thing', she thought to herself as Josh continued to slowly, insistently, force himself deeper into her. She could feel the clinging pink flesh inside her vagina parting, bathing his huge cock with oily fuck-juice as he drove inch after thick hard inch into her. She could feel her body breaking out in a sweat as the massive intruder probed deep, deeper than she'd ever had before.

"Easy baby," she said softly, her hands coming to rest on his powerful hips. Josh instinctively stopped and raised himself up slightly. They both looked down between their joined bodies, 3" of hard thick cock still outside of her stretched labia, the hot pink flesh of her pussy-lips circling his rigid shaft obscenely. "Just stay still for minute, sweetie. Let me work it and get used to it."

Josh felt his mother's cunt start to pull at him. She was flexing the muscles inside her, the tight pink channel feeling like a hot buttery fist as she clenched down, pulling at his engorged cock. It felt like a rippling massage running the length of his cock, like slick fingers jerking him off inside her. It felt incredible, and Josh had to suppress the urges within him, knowing he was close to dumping his load right then and there. He realized that his mother was right—there was nothing like a mature woman to teach him the ways of making love.

"Do you like that, baby?" Erica asked, rolling her hips in slow tantalizing circle as she used the muscles inside her talented mature cunt to pull at him with that rippling sensation once more.

"Mom, it feels amazing. I can't believe what you're doing to me. I...I'm getting pretty close though," he warned her.

"Okay, baby. Let's try and get you all the way in before you do. I want to feel you buried all the way inside me before you shoot that load." With her hands on his hips, she pulled him towards her, letting him know she was ready.

Josh flexed back slightly, and then slowly drove forward. He could feel the tightness inside her, the strained tissues inside her almost tearing the skin right off the head of his cock. And then, he felt them yield, the hot flesh parting to allow him all the way in, her slippery cunt bathing his rampant cock with oily juices.

"Yessssssss," Erica hissed loudly as her son drove the final few inches all the way inside her, touching spots deep inside her that had never been touched before. She was gasping and shaking with the intensity of being stretched to the tearing point, but when the enflamed head of his cock bumped up against her cervix at the same time his shaved groin pressed up against hers, she lost it right then and there.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," she wailed, her body thrashing about like a ragdoll as she started to come. An epic climax burst from deep within her like a fireball and shot through every delicious nerve ending of her body. Her fingernails dug into her teenage son's back as she bucked and shook through her intense orgasm, her body trembling and convulsing in paroxysms of blissful pleasure. She came and came, sweat seeping out of every pore on her lush mature body as her tingling release overwhelmed her.

Josh held on for dear life, willing himself not to come just yet as his mother convulsed spastically beneath him. He couldn't believe he was finally doing it, fucking his mother—and she was already coming from just having him all the way inside her. He felt exuberant, thrilled that he could bring her this much pleasure, and happier knowing that they had two beautiful weeks of this before them.

Erica's hips continued to gyrate, her greasy channel pulling at his beefy prick as she rode out the last delightful sensations of her climax. "Oh baby, that was amazing," she purred, her body collapsing back against the sheets. "I have never, ever, come that hard in my life. Your cock is so beautiful." She shifted her hips slightly, using his rigid boner to stir her insides like a batch of wet cement. She looked at her son with a smoky bewitching look in her eyes. "Are you ready to come, baby? Are you ready to fill Mommy up with a big load of that nice hot cum of yours?"

"Ohhn." Josh could only groan, her words stimulating him even more. He instinctively drew back, feeling her gripping channel clutching reluctantly at his retreating prick, and then he drove forward, sliding every hard inch of his thrusting erection back into her.

"That's it, baby. Fuck me hard," Erica encouraged, loving the feel of her recently split insides being torn asunder by her son's stallion-like cock. He quickly got into a rhythm, driving her deeper into the mattress with every powerful thrust. She knew he wouldn't last long, but she also knew they had all night—and two glorious weeks after that. She loved his fat hard prick, the huge mushroom head tearing feverishly into her oily depths, the engorged head bumping against the gates of her womb with each deep thrust. Within just a minute, he had her climbing the walls again.

"Oh fuck, Josh, I...I'm going to come again already...AAAAAAHHHHH," she wailed as another shattering orgasm blossomed from deep inside her tortured cunt.

"YESSSSSSSSSS," Josh hissed at the same time as he buried himself balls deep into his mother and started to come. His whole body was shaking as he came, pouring torrents of semen into his mother's waiting cunt. His buried prick was twitching inside her, spitting out wad after wad of liquid protein into her birth canal as he flooded her insides. Her could feel her talented cunt pulling at him as he shot, drawing out gob after gob of sperm-laden cum as he totally unloaded, basting her insides like a Christmas turkey.

Erica couldn't believe she'd climaxed so quickly again, and it was incredible to feel Josh coming inside her at the same time. She had felt the first gush of cum smash up against her cervix, and was thankful she was on the pill, knowing her son's powerful swimmers would have had her pregnant in no time. Her ravished cunt twitched spasmodically, milking and squeezing around the thrusting stiffness of her son's huge dick. She was shaking uncontrollably as she came, her loins bucking up against his as she shook through another shattering release. Finally, as the gloriously tingling sensations started to dwindle within each of them, Josh collapsed onto his mother, her huge tits pressed warmly beneath his broad muscular chest. She could feel the massive load he's dumped into her slowly seeping from within her overflowing cunt. She felt the damp sensation as his creamy goodness oozed out from beneath their connected bodies and slithered onto the sheets beneath them.

"I think you liked that, eh baby?" Erica whispered softly as she nibbled tenderly on his earlobe.

"Oh Mom, that was...that was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," Josh replied, barely able to speak as he fought to catch his breath.

"Yes, it was, wasn't it? I thought so too. Do you think you could get used to doing that some more over the next two weeks?"

"Oh God, yes," Josh said, raising himself up on one elbow and looking into his mother's warm blue eyes. He flexed his groin, letting her know he was more than willing.

"Josh, you're...you're still hard," Erica said, somewhat surprised after the intense climax they'd both just experienced.

"Where you're concerned, Mom, I think I'm gonna be hard all night long."

Erica shivered with excitement, loving the endurance and stamina of youth. "Well, then let's get to work," she said, keeping her son's stiff cock buried inside her as she rolled over on top and straddled him. She reached down and pulled her dishevelled baby doll top up and over her head, tossing it aside before leaning over her son, her heavy round tits hanging pendulously over his face. "Is it okay with you if I leave my high heels on?"

Josh glanced down, his eyes glimpsing the sexy shoes still on her dainty feet. "Yes. I love them."

"Do you love these," she asked, leaning down and grazing one stiff nipple over his soft lips.

"Mmmmm," he moaned, his lips parting as he sucked the stiff pebble deep into his mouth.

"That's it. Suck Mommy's tits while she rides you." Erica tilted her head up and grabbed onto the headboard with both hands as Josh sucked luridly at her heavy tits. She slid forwards, his still-hard cock pointing stiffly upwards, the shaft glistening with a milky combination of their creamy secretions. She rose up until just the broad mushroom cap was inside her, and then dropped back down, sitting right back down in the saddle.

"Oh fuck, it's so hard," Erica groaned, her eyes closing in pleasure as she wiggled right down on his upright shaft. She eased herself up, loving the incendiary heat of his massive cockhead rubbing obscenely against the stretched tissues inside her. Oily fuckjuice was flowing from her insides down over his thrusting erection, the slippery nectar running down over his sperm-filled balls. She got into a smooth rhythm, bouncing luxuriously up and down on his rampant prick as his sucking lips moved from one heavy tit to the other. The motel bed was squeaking like crazy as Erica bounced up and down, grinding her overheated cunt feverishly on her son's long hard cock. Within five minutes or so, she felt the pleasure level inside her escalating once more. And when Josh made it his turn to roll his hips on one of her downward thrusts, that was all it took.

"OH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD," she moaned loudly as she threw her head back and started to come. She continued to bounce and grind her gushing pussy against her son as she came, feeling like she was being turned inside out from the exquisite sensations flowing through her body. She couldn't believe what a treasure she'd found in her handsome well-hung son—and she vowed never to let him go. She drove herself down hard, feeling his blunt cockhead rubbing lewdly against her cervix as she continued to climax, her body twitching and shaking spastically.

"I think it was you who liked that this time?" Josh said a couple of minutes later as his mother started to recover from her orgasm.

"You mean you didn't?" she asked teasingly, rolling her lush ass against him as she remained sitting on top of him, his long hard prick still buried to the hilt.

"I loved it, but let's see if we can give you another one in this position," Josh said, stirring her oily insides with his stiff cock once more.

Erica knew he was having no problem with confidence now. She relinquished control to him as he started to fuck back up into her, filling his hands with her 38Es as he fucked her. She gripped the headboard tightly and started to ride again, loving the feel of her son's magnificent cock, totally impaling her. She came twice more before Josh finally blew another load, absolutely soaking her insides with another huge deluge of semen. She sat down on his slowly deflating member, savoring the delicious sensations of their post-orgasmic bliss. She gently raised herself, and then his spent prick slid out of her in a slippery rush.

"Let me clean that up for you," Erica said, lowering her mouth to her son's heavy member. She pressed her lips and tongue against his glistening dick, licking up every drop of their pearly juices.

"C'mon sweetie, let's take a shower." Erica led her son into the bathroom, happy that she'd asked about the oversized shower. They shared the luxurious shower together, kissing many times as they soaped each other up. Josh loved the feel of his mother's big tits in his hands, constantly re-lathering them as he hefted and caressed the massive orbs. His mother paid equal attention to his swinging prick, tenderly washing his impressive member and egg-shaped nuts. Reluctantly, they finished rinsing off and dried themselves with big fluffy towels.

"I'll be right back," Erica said as Josh slipped back into bed. His mother grabbed some things from her suitcase and disappeared into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

Josh perched himself up against the stack of pillows, his head still spinning from what had just happened. He couldn't believe that his mother had jerked him off all over her tits, and then given him a fantastic deep-throat blowjob, and then let him fuck her—more than once! Never in his dreams had he thought it would be so hot, so exciting, and so absolutely perfect. His mother was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen, and he couldn't believe how fantastic she was in bed—and he had two more blissful weeks of this to look forward to.

"Well, what do you think?" His mother's words broke him out of his reverie and he looked up, seeing her leaning provocatively against the doorframe to the bathroom.

'Oh fuck', he thought to himself as he looked at her, his mouth gaping open. She was wearing a black satin merry widow, with demi-cups that supported her big tits on a heavily structured shelf, allowing her large red nipples to thrust enticingly forwards. The sexy garment hugged her hourglass figure enchantingly, nipping in at her waspish waist and then flaring out seductively over her wide flared hips. Ribbon-like garters bit wickedly into sheer black gossamer stockings, which covered her shapely legs all the way down to another pair of sexy high heels. Her shoes had a sharply pointed toe-cap and a leather support that ran up her heel and was connected to a wider leather strap that circled her ankle sensually. The slim stiletto heel had him breathing raggedly within seconds. He noticed she'd touched up her makeup, her eyes looking wickedly erotic and smoky from the dark eyeshadow she now wore, her lips once again a brilliant red gash where she'd reapplied her lipstick. He felt his heart racing as he looked at the dizzying display of pulchritude before him.

"So, you haven't answered me," Erica repeated, giving Josh a cock-stiffening stare as she seductively sashayed over to the bed, her wide motherly hips swaying provocatively from side to side. "Do you like this new outfit I bought for you?"

"It's...it's incredible," Josh gushed, finally able to find his voice.

"I guess there's another way I can tell that you like it," Erica said with a smile, her eyes dropping purposely to his groin. Josh looked down as well, watching his spent prick starting to come to life again, the snake-like member starting to thicken and unfurl. She climbed onto the bed, and then started to crawl towards him, cat-like. "Would you mind if I sucked on that gorgeous cock of yours again? I want to get it nice and hard and then I want you to fuck me again."

"I'd love that," Josh eagerly replied, letting his legs roll open as his mother crawled between them, her gorgeous tits hanging pendulously beneath her. She reached forward and took his stiffening member in her hand, pumping it slowly back and forth as it continued to harden.

"So beautiful," he heard her mumble under her breath as she lowered her vivid red lips and kissed the tip of his cock. She pulled her mouth away, her lipstick leaving a brilliant red coating behind.

"Oh fuck..." It was Josh who muttered under his breath this time as he looked at the sinfully obscene sight of his mother's lipstick shining on his swelling cockhead.

"Do you like that, baby?" she asked teasingly as she slipped her painted lips back onto his cockhead and worked her mouth down, her eyes never leaving his. Josh thought it was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, and his dick quickly hardened, forcing her full lips even wider apart.

"Mmmm," Erica purred, slowly starting to bob her head up and down, saliva flowing freely from the corners of her mouth and down her son's now rock-hard shaft. She was worshipping his cock now, her eyes closed in bliss as she wantonly sucked and licked, loving the feel of her mouth being absolutely filled with her son's surging erection.

"Mom, do you...do you think you could try and take me into your throat again?" Josh asked.

"You liked that, eh sweetie?" Erica asked teasingly, extending her tongue and licking slowly from the base of his cock all the way to the broad mushroom cap.

"I loved it."

"Well, let's try it a little differently this time. I think you'll like this." Under Erica's directions, Josh stood at the foot of the bed, his blood-engorged lance thrusting out before him. His mother lay on her back on the bed, her sexy high heels up towards the top. She slipped a pillow beneath her shoulders at the foot of the bed and laid back, her head hanging over the edge. Josh got it now.

"C'mon, baby. Feed that big hard cock of yours right down my throat."

With a shiver of excitement, Josh pushed down on the top of his pulsing dick and pointed it at his mother's open mouth, her sexy red lips pursed into an inviting oval. He slid the broad flared head between her lips, and then fed it deeper. She closed her lips around the veiny shaft, locking the lemon-sized knob within her mouth. He probed deeper, feeling the sensitive tissues of his glans press up against the soft tissues at the opening to her throat. She reached up with her hands and placed them on his muscular hips, guiding him. He watched as she took a deep breath, and then with her fingertips, she nudged him. Josh slowly flexed forward, feeling his cockhead start to enter her hot silky throat.

"Mmmmmm," he heard his mother purr as he went deeper. She was taking it, and he kept moving slowly forward, feeding inch after inch into the hot buttery sheath of her throat. He looked down, feeling his groin pressing against her lips, his long hard cock now totally buried. He slowly withdrew, getting back to the point where he knew she could breathe. He watched her nostrils flare slightly, and then she coaxed him forward once more. When he got balls deep this time, she reached up and grabbed his hands, and then brought them to her throat. He placed his big hands one above the other on her long regal neck, and then started to throat-fuck her. It felt illicitly wicked, his hard lunging shaft going back and forth beneath his fingertips, his mother's neck bulging obscenely as he levered his powerful hips back and forth. It didn't take long before he thought he could come again, but he knew his mother wanted to fuck. Reluctantly, he pulled his throbbing dick out of her throat, a glistening strand of saliva hanging lewdly from the oozing tip of his bobbing erection.

"Mom, that was unbelievable, but I have to fuck you now," Josh said. He climbed back onto the bed as his mother swung around until she was lying on the pillows. She slowly drew her knees up and rolled her supple thighs open as he moved between her legs, his rampant prick heading for her steaming cunt like a heat-seeking missile.

"Hold my legs up," Erica instructed, taking his hands and putting them on each ankle.

Kneeling between his mother's splayed thighs, Josh grabbed her slim ankles in each hand and raised her feet up and out to each side, holding her spread-eagled for the vigorous onslaught they both knew was coming. Erica reached down and nestled his drooling cockhead between the petals of her juicy cunt, snuggling it right in between the pink folds of flesh.