Road Trip with Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, right there," she purred, her face a mask of lust. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me good and hard."

Josh levered back and drove in, slamming his raging prick into her with one merciless thrust.

"Oh fucccccckkkkkkkkk," Erica moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head as she savored the delicious sensations flowing from inside her. With her legs spread far out to each side, Josh leaned forward and really started to pound it into her, fucking for all he was worth. Within minutes, his mother came, and then she came again, her juicy cunt absolutely bubbling over with her oily juices.

A half hour later, she was on her hands and knees with Josh behind her, his rigid prick pistoning vigorously in and out of her clutching birth canal. She had a couple of orgasms that way, her screams of pleasure deadened by the pillow she had clutched to her face. With his confidence growing now, Josh flipped her over on her side, lifting one leg high as he fucked her deep and hard from the side. She came that way, and then he flipped her over on her back once more, this time folding her right up in two, her legs up by her shoulders, his body pressed down on hers as her poured it into her with everything he had.

Erica lost track of the number of times she came, but she was loving every blissful second of the savage fuck her son was giving her. The bed was creaking and shaking like crazy, the headboard beating a steady tattoo against the wall, but Josh kept going. She came again, and then again, her body coated with perspiration from their sexual exertions. She was surprised when Josh pulled out, leaving her aching cunt oozing a steady stream of her slippery juices.

"I've always wanted to fuck these tits," Josh said, slinging his leg over her midsection and straddling her. He reached up for her voluminous tits, erotically on display in the sexy merry widow. He pushed down on his twitching erection as he pressed her massive tits together, fitting his pulsing prick right between the big soft orbs. He flexed back and forth, his enflamed glans drawing back into her cleavage and then almost hitting her chin on his forward stroke. He'd been close when they'd been fucking, and finally being able to fuck his mother's huge tits sent him right over the edge.

"OH FUCK. I'M GONNA COME," he warned, just as the first rope of thick white cum jettisoned forth. It hit her right on the chin and Josh let go of her tits and raised up slightly, vigorously fisting his cock now as he pointed it right at her face. The second rope shot forth, hitting her on the cheek and rising up into her hair. He shot again, this one hitting her other cheek with a massive gob ending up on her forehead. He kept pumping as wad after wad of pearly cum rained down upon her pretty face. Another gob landed right in her open mouth, and then another streaking ribbon ended up in her hair. Josh kept cumming, flooding her face with his milky semen. He pumped his twitching dick, painting her with his creamy goodness as he totally unloaded. He never wanted it to end as he jacked away, pearly gobs and milky ribbons covering his mother's pretty face. Finally, the delicious contractions within him dwindled, and he leaned forward, slipping the oozing tip between his mother's parted red lips.

"Mmmmm," Erica moaned softly, nursing at her son's cock. She swallowed, some of his silky cream sliding right down her throat to a nice warm spot in the pit of her stomach.

With his warm cum still hanging off her face, Erica got Josh to switch places with her. He sat up against the headboard, his muscular pecs rising and falling as he slowly regained his breath. Erica pushed his legs apart and moved between them, settling right down on her stomach like a kid getting ready to watch Saturday morning cartoons, her face dripping with semen, milky gobs dangling erotically off her chin.

"Just lie back and relax, baby," she said, "Mommy wants to suck this one more time before she goes to sleep tonight."

Josh crossed his arms behind his head and relaxed, watching his mother go to work on him. Erica worshipped his cock for over an hour, tenderly kissing, licking and sucking. She had him on the verge many times, only to slow down and stop for a minute or so, before once again resuming, making sweet oral love to the prodigious member thrusting from between her teenage son's spread thighs. Finally, with him begging her to let him come, she took him right over the edge. He filled her mouth again and again with his milky cream, her tender lips and sucking mouth pulling another massive load out of him. This one went right into her welcoming stomach, and yet she still nursed, savoring the final drops of his warm semen.

She pulled the covers over them and Josh nestled up behind her, his body molding itself to hers. She reached for his hand and brought it to her breast, letting his fingers cup the heavy round orb.

"I love you, Josh," she said, nestling into her pillow, her eyes closing softly.

"I love you too, Mom," Josh replied, snuggling up close to his mother, filling his hand with her big soft breast. As sleep started to overtake him, he wondered what the next two weeks would bring...