All Comments on 'Roads Less Traveled'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesover 13 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot

Wonderful story - thanks for the background 'prequel'. Good luck in the contest!

NakedinNCNakedinNCover 13 years ago
Well written, hot

This is a well written story. Very hot. Pace was good. Descriptions very erotic.

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 13 years ago
What a great intro

I wonder if you will write some more about Steve and Carrie as they court and get married. i wonder if they had long discussions of polyamory and taking care of people. They seemed to love to take people like Ronnie and Gretchen under their wings and help them believe in their goals and ideas, not to mention teach them how to love lovemaking. I've sort of wondered if they forgot about their own children and if that caused any problems we didn't read about in the earlier stories. Ronnie found out almost accidentally that the children had strong feelings and desires to be loved, and I wonder if the parents had been so involved with their friends and lovers that they (inadvertently) didn't talk with the kids about what it's like to grow up and be lonely for companionship (and sex, yes) and to want to approach someone. It looked like the parents left the lessons to the babysitter and to the nanny, which wasn't so great. Hell, until now I didn't know Carrie had had such a hard time growing up (especially without her parents around), and I wonder if Steve/Doc helped her learn how to be a sweetheart. As portrayed in other stories, Steve/Doc is always the "fun" guy, good for practical jokes and adventure but difficult to have a heart-to-heart with.

I'm already looking forward to Henry's installment of Baumgartner Generations and wondering what he has to say?

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 13 years ago
Beautifully paced, hot and sweet.

Excellent stuff, Selena - thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a winner

Nice seeing you here. Good luck in the contest! I have no doubt that you'll win with this one.

ciaddictciaddictover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

I can't tell you how happy I was to see this! In all of the Baumgartner stories, it's Doc and Carrie who most fascinate me. I absolutely love them and have wanted to know more about their relationship. This was perfect! Now I'm hoping this becomes another book, letting us see more of their early years.

PetSookiePetSookieover 13 years ago
Awwww

So that's how Doc and Mrs B. met? I love it! I wonder what ended up happening with Maureen?

Loved this story, love all the Baum stories!

DOC226DOC226over 13 years ago
Best Yet

Selma,

Just when I think you couldn't get any better, you surprise me and top yourself. You are in a league all your own. This is definitely getting my vote in the contest.

MAND70MAND70about 12 years ago
Sooooo Good!

I loved it! Beautifully written I was so sucked into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

First rate writing. Enjoyed. It was certainly sexually stimulating.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN

Brilliant, what a great well written story. Loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

I love your stories — just the kind of things I imagine.

If you imagine them, may be I will actually hook up with someone who likes them too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous