All Comments on 'Rob & Lara'

by Saintisidore

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Awesome

I love incest romance stories, thanks for the awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

good story...different...sexy...a better edit would have made it even better. e.g. "sheets" in the tub...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking awesome

this was a story of the ages the the timing and the mental picture it has forever embeded in my mind . i wished somthing like this would happen to my sister and myself. by the way my sister is the one i lost my virginity to .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
nice

nice story one of your readers was lucky enough to have a sister attractive enough to phuk

chazdazchazdazabout 12 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed the story. Good job.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Very nice

Very nice story, a bit of romance with brother and sister love, glad there wasn't a 9"-10" cock in your story, I get so tired of that fantasy.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A real realization

Sex is best with comfort; with both partners 'givers' to the joy. Sexual bondage by marriage truly creates a unnatural relationship, and most do not comprehend the Christian attitude that this bonding is really supposed to form a brother sister relationship - regardless of biological needs.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
BROS AND SISes

could make for a happy get-to-gether, TK U MLJ LV NV

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Era sólo una historia excelente, me dio cinco estrellas!

Gracias por su trabajo de mi amigo. Thank you for the story. I give you five stars!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Sweet

A great storyline and a well written story

I liked that he took his sister to live with him and that she became pregnant with his child.

Just an all around good romantic sexual love story.

I really enjoyed the read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One suggestion...

Find a good editor. The story isn't bad, but the actual writing is horrendous. All the creativity in the world can't help a poorly written piece.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Lara

I hope more of this story can be added. It needs a little more. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love bro/sis stories

Love bro/sis stories and this was a good one. Fucking ones sister is an awesome experience. Keep wrting and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done again

Putting one in her oven is great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
why?

if as you say he was not welcome in the house after he punched her husband out WHY WOULD HE REMAIN IN CONTACT WITH HER? seems if she didn't stand up for him and herself by leaving the asshole then why would he care to keep in contact? seems that after he won the lottery and moved he would have made sure no family could find him just to unrealistic sounding to me.

Stanz12Stanz12over 10 years ago
To Anon:

Well maybe he kept in contact because he knew that Mike would beat the crap out of her if he didnt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
have to agree with WHY

no guy would care if her husband beat her up after she wouldn't stand up for him or herself. as said by WHY he would nmake sure there was no way for any family to find him. you fucked it up with that shit makes the whole story totally stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And then she wasn't happy

Before the divorce was final, Mike arranged for her death. He had a rock solid alibi and when the dust settled, he kept the house and all their assets. The end to a really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wimp Story

shaved pussy? NOT into pussy lookin like a little kiddy. I prefer a woman NOT like the wimps today...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it.

Never had a relationship anywhere near this with my sister. We fought all the time. Iwish we couldhave been closer. Loved the shaved pussy!

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(10/9/2022) A lovely short story. Thank you for submitting. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous