All Comments on 'Rob and Lori Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
So far...

it is a very well written story, and up to your better standards. Of course, one thing I will credit you on is keeping a reader wondering if it will be one of your good stories, or if you are just in the "just plain boring" mode and needing to p/o your readers. Nobody does either better when you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
his fault?

why is it his fault when she all but said she wanted to seperate so that she could try out other cocks, ya know, just to make sure she really loved rob. how retarded is that? yes, i know its a story and that it actually is a pretty realistic plot, but again, why blame him? whats to stop lori from doing this again when she meets another cock she wants to sample? if they married, would it stop her? i dont think so and frankly, from other stories you wrote, im guessing the end story is that they get back together after some drama, have a decent to good relationship, possible get married or engaged and then more drama shows up and we the readers are led to believe lori is cheating. now, you stories generally have two endings-forgive and try to forget or seperate/divorce and move on. from the way rob seems to be designed, im guessing if lori cheats he might, MIGHT, give her a second chance, buts its more realistic of his character to get rid of her completely. possibly with some chorny " i got rid of her, but why cant i stop thinking about her/i hate her for what shes done but i cant stop loving her". im curious to see how it turns out jpb.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
She Got

What she asked for a Seperation and He found he was wanted by more then 1 and she could'nt deal with it.

Now she wants back but will she Stay True or Stray. with the Trial Seperation coming into Play again.

and this time Lose him Full Time to someone else and Maybe doing some Public Groveling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
"The only thing stopping you is a bruised ego."

Does anyone else think that is the most stupid line in the story? What part of a bruised ego is a girl intentionally breaking up with you to date others? Folks that isnt a bruised ego, that is a cunt that wants something else. It was mentioned she dated several guys and that she really enjoyed sex. Wow, with that sort of resume I would not want her back either. At least not without a complete medical checkup and STD clearances. I did date a girl once that came up with the line I want to date some others and then we can get back together, for some strange reason I never ever spoke to her again and really enjoyed the new company I found. That line is almost as good as I really like you as a good friend. Sorry the immaturity of the critters in this story gets me. I graduated from high school at 17 and was basically on my own and entered the reserves at 17. And I was married at 21. Maturity is something you have or you learn it doesnt come with age.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
She doesn't know what she wants

He would be better off just dropping her like a hot potato. A born slut, and always will be one......Damn good start, I hope the next chapter is coming soon. It is written as if someone is telling the story to you.Thanks......Rich

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
all 4 chapters Flat out suck moose balls.

Right from beginning this is a pathetically BAD story.<b> WHY </b> Rob decides to marry a self centered cunt like Lori is <b>never</b> explained.

<br></br>

Everytime Lori pulls a stunt Rob walks away. She does this several times and each time Rob walks away.

<br></br>

Since Lori never stops her actions / behavior this should be a strong signal Lori is Mental.

<br></br>

Instead Rob decides to Marries her. On on Jerry Springer LIFETIME cable TV and in JPB stories.

she doesnt reason .Ths haesn severa tiems... so rb decides that this woman whom treats him like shit is the Right woman to mayy.

Rob never explains WHY

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable

So far,an enjoyable read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Could go either way but....

....either way HIV was fucking cocked when he commented.Funny shit.-pistolpackinpete

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
They are young

When you are in high school it is good to date a number of people so you will learn what is out there and what league you are in. Therefore, it is natural that Lori wanted to date other guys and if Rob can't handle it then he is jerk and not worth Lori's time.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Just a slice of High School life

You're supposed to date other people, but the guy (or girl) is never going to like it. A good story that probably everyone could relate to.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
I have a very strict policy

When you date me it is only me, you want to try someone else need only tell me and it's over maybe we can be friends still but I won't drink from that well again.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
CHIVALRY IN HIGH SCHOOL

is not very strong, nor should it be, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for sharing.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
Rob is stupid. didn't get the message the 1st 2 times

That she is a selfish cunt who only uses him. How fucking Stupid Rob is for continuously taking the slut back. She made it very clear that doesn't care about him only herself. Why go there again. He obviously does not have a problem getting women. It looks like he is just a pathetic coward for taking back the selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

Lori reminds me of my own wife in high school. "I love you but we've been together so long, I think we should see other people." My heart was ripped out, but when the guy she went to next let everyone know that he relieved her of her cherry and how bad she cried and bled, then he fucked her steadily over the next year, she had not only ripped it out, but then stomped on it and threw it into a shredder.

Then he dumps her and she moves on to a new cock. Finally a few years later we got together and have been married now for almost 40 years.

But she knows how sensitive I am about her whoring and it is still a bone of contention between us all these years and will be until we die of old age.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Here is a

question I have had for some time. When is Pauline French going to star in her own story? I have seen her name many, many times - I assume each time has been in a JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tim...

I think Pauline French and Bev Abeg are quietly having a lesbian relationship together. They both had their fill of the boys in all these JPB stories, and just can't seem to settle down to one man each. So, they started batting for the other team and then happily found each other. ;-)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
in all these stories

Does Pauline French ever have an LTR?

Yeah, in some she is a very free spirited sort who does not want to settle down, but in others it seems she just can't catch a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Real question is this - Is Pauline French a real person??????

If so Bob has treated her both poorly and well. Just saying. As for this version of Rob, he's an idiot. Lori wants to be in control. He knows that. She made it clear from the very first time they danced together. Does he really want to be in a relationship with a woman that needs to be large and in charge ALL of the time? Don't think so. We'll see where this story goes. Don't let him be a spineless wimp Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A 5 from me...

...because this runs almost parallel of my own HS experiences back in the '70's!

Kelli and I had been boyfriend/girlfriend from about age 8 until I entered HS. She was going to be my wife and we pledge our eternal love to one another. I guess the difference was, I meant it, even at such a young age.

Then comes the time when she, as Lori, tells me we need to see other people. I was devastated, not just because I had finally been given leeway to feel her tits and stick my finger in her tight pussy, but because I truly loved her and still do today. Within a week she was hanging on another boy's arm and I went all through school without a girlfriend because she had my heart.

My heart almost stopped when her boyfriend of 2 years, during her sophomore year, I was 1 year ahead, bragged in the locker room he had finally relieved Kelli of her cherry. I heard him talking a few weeks later, having finally had a taste of cock, my dreamgirl couldn't get enough. They lived close to one another and he confided he was giving her a good fucking everyday, sometimes twice per day.

Of course, it didn't last. Like Kelli, Tom had to taste other fruit. He fucked her best friend and they broke up. I guess they each needing fucking, because within a few weeks they were back together and that lasted another month while he bragged, he was hitting it twice each day and getting bj's when she was on the rag.

He cheated again and they broke up for good. Kelli started calling me and hanging around where I was but my heart had been too beaten up. I was pleasant to her, but in my mind she was deliberately damaged goods. After about 6 weeks of giving me every opportunity to get back together with her, she finally gave up. Within a week, she was already fucking another guy, emphasizing what I thought of her to be true. 20 years old, I was still a virgin and it was important to me. Yeah, I know, as a guy I was supposed to be thinking of nothing but dipping my wick. That just wasn't me.

Well, the second guy to have tasted Kelli's charms made the unfortunate error of becoming angry and hitting her. That was it and they were broke up and Kelli set her sights on me again. That time, she didn't want to give up and even told me during a lunch break once, she still loved me and always had. It hurt her when without me even thinking, I asked how much she had loved and thought of me while she was being pounded by Tom? She left in tears and stayed away for about two weeks before pursuing me again.

About that time I had met a cute little girl who was new to the area. No, her name wasn't Pauline French, but she was a little firecracker. We fell in together and Kelli finally had a chance to watch me with a girl while she watched from the sidelines. Within 3 months I was so in love, I couldn't imagine not being without her. I asked her and she said yes and 9 months later we were man and wife. That was almost 35 years ago.

Ellie and I have had a wonderful marriage, with two children and five grandchildren now. Although we had discussed it beforehand, I learned she wasn't lying when she professed to be a virgin. She knew I was too and it was a beautiful learning experience for the two of us. I still remember how tight she was, I damn near damaged a rock hard cock, bending it numerous times when it wouldn't go in. I bet it was at least a half hour before I was seated all the way in and had the opportunity to kiss her tears away. We still laugh about that first time, I lasted about 5 or 6 pumps. Ellie swears 5, I'm certain it was a long 6.

Ellie and I have always had good sex. Not just making love, but monkey sex too. If one of us can think of it, we'll at least give it a try to give it a shot, for better or worse. Over our years together I've never strayed, never even considered it and am fairly certain Ellie hasn't either. Its funny, I prayed to God to give me Kelli back and was angry when He didn't. Now, I see He had a better idea and I just had to wait for my true love.

What happened to Kelli? That is kind of interesting. Kelli married Tom, the guy who popped her cherry, bragged about pounding her, cheated, cheated again and finally moved away. He came back to town right about the time Ellie and I married and they got back together. They were married not long after us and went on to have four children. Word on the street, neither of them cheat on the other and are 100% committed to the other.

I write this because of what happened the other day. I was eating lunch at a new, to me, restaurant and guess who was there? Kelli and she came over and sat with me while we ate. We talked about the old days, our time together and then what happened afterward. She was taken aback when I told her how much I had loved her, even when I turned her down. She wanted to hear it all and I admitted how I had my heart torn out by what Tom bragged about and she told me it was true, he was banging her everyday once he relieved her of that pesky cherry, sometimes twice before they walked to school in the mornings. She cried when I explained how much that knowledge had hurt me so long ago. It surprised me when she told me how much she still loved and wished we would have never parted.

My answer to that was it was her choice, one that gutted me when she made it. Once she made the decision to spread her legs, she was damaged material to me and I didn't want to marry a girl who I knew all the stories about from the locker room. I also went on to tell her, after she asked rather snidely, that Ellie and I had went to our wedding bed as virgins and I wouldn't trade what I had learned with her for the world. Kelli was still crying when I left to return to work.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Destruction comes

Good read but Lori is a fucking stupid bitch and restless selfish slut.

She fucks half the school and wants to get back with him?

He is a dipshit to take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

These are 16 & 17 year old's! Your attempt at amateur psychology is lame and makes the story unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

The way you write it, Rob is a self-absorbed little twerp that thinks his cock is something special! When he the attitude with Lori about getting back together, she should have told him to "fuck off"!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Wow! Some really don't like this.

She's single, not a wife. She's not reliable and I suspect the story won't end well, but I'm more than willing to continue reading. Actually, when I was about that age I went through much the same thing. Then I learned from my mistake and chose not to repeat it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OK, but

Not really high school behavior...would have been more convincing if it were set in college.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pretty good

Pretty good start to the story. Lori seems to be a pretty entitled little bitch who wants him only on her terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Seriously???!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I bet money

He marries Lori and she cheats on him with Leroy.

Good ol'd Bob, so predictable. Only doubt I have is if he's going to write an ending or not.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

The ‘let’s see other people’ argument is a sure fire way to know that if you do end up together again and married she’ll be more inclined to ‘try other people’ later on.

There’s nothing petty about staying away from a skank, whether seventeen or seventy.

Paraphrasing Hayley Joel Osment ‘I see dead marriages’. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

"Why not Pauline? She's a great looking girl and she's a lot of fun. I don't have anything planned for Saturday if you are free" but that was said to her back as she stomped off. I smiled to myself as she walked away. Was I being a jerk? Yes I was, but don't forget that at the time I was only seventeen and "yes, but you started it" was still a part of my vocabulary.

JPB obviously doesn't know what a "Jerk" is. Making the bitch reap what she has sown is NOT being a jerk. You are giving the cunt a life lesson at no charge. In fact, it's an act of compassion. It might inspire her to grow the fuck up.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This teenage fantasy is sure to evoke some juvenile comments about "bitches" and "cunts" from imbeciles.

It is sort of interesting how often JPB is hung up on junior high nonsense, I can barely remember mine but it looks like for JPB characters this was something that determined their love life ever after. Okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymus "I bet money. He marries Lori and she cheats on him with Leroy. Good ol'd Bob, so predictable. Only doubt I have is if he's going to write an ending or not."

Pretty much what I thought. I also agree with skruff101 about the "being jerk" part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will NEVER understand why people feel this need to torture themselves to say nothing of the rest of us. Why read a story if you don't care the writer's tales. Apparently, women are not the only ones who like to bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why go back to this slut ?

One star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"now that I know what others were like I know that I belong with you." - At least later on she won't be able to use the, "I need to know what others are like" excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Their "don't ask, don't tell“ policy will not turn out any better for them than it did for the military.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES