All Comments on 'Rob and Millie Go to Atlanta'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
tinkertwotinkertwoabout 13 years ago
Drivel

I, for one, happen to love your drivel.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
She did...

...cheat with not one but two guys the very first day. She also didn't show any remorse or worry whatsoever and at any time, including fooling her husband with her lovers while dancing.

This is a cool broad and I have to think that while she might have needed to feel attractive, that she was not unaccustomed to having flings and, in fact, seemed pretty comfortable with it.

Dilemma. What to do, she is his hot wife and she takes care of him so, how do you walk away from happiness? How do you let the memories go - keep them from tormenting you. How do you not walk away. I'm qualified - I did, with a similar situation and MY wife was hot and always ready.

I'm not the scorched earth guy but I would have to walk away, try to just be friendly for the kids and old time sake and hope/wish that I could be smitten once more before I get too old.

Bob, your usual great job at writing. Good story.

BTW, had she sat him down and told him about her transgressions with heartfelt worry, anguish...admitted to liking it and regretting that it involved cheating and lying, that would have made it easier for him to go on...anyway - she didn't so...

...two years after my divorce my wife told my son that she was through flinging and that she discovered that I was the best and did he think I would take her back, he didn't tell me that for years and the truth, I would not have - still didn't dislike her, it was her problem...unfortunately, that was25 years ago and I am still single and a new special someone has not materialized and I do get hit on...just that like your character - I am a one woman man.

Thanks again!

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Definitely not drivel

To the contrary, this is well-written and thought provoking. I mean, what is he to do? She cheated on him over three days with two other guys, but he's pretty sure she never did it before and hasn't done it since.

Did her fling show incredible disrespect--particularly having sex with hubby after spening the afternoon with the lovers? Without a fucking doubt.

Still, they'd been together 24 years. They'd been happy for 24 years. They had children and a life together, and most men would be at least thinking twice before throwing their entire life to the curb.

That, by the way, is the one thing you never dealt with, and you really had a perfect opportunity to go into an area most writers ignore: Dumping her would've thrown both of their lives into massive upheaval. New home, less money with him paying alimony and her trying to live on it, no one to come home to every day and spend weekends with and have dinners with. Sure, the torch the bitch crowd would've gladly spent their twilight years eating Swanson TV dinners and watching sports in their one-room apartments rather than live with the one-time, short-term cheat, but your story was more realistic.

Did she ever apologize? Yes, just not with words. Instead, she seems to have apologized with her actions, which speak far louder than words. Once she realized she was caught--or at least suspected it--she stopped immediately, hung her head in shame, and spent the rest of her days trying to fuck him into an early grave. So rather than the loud protestations that she'd spend her life making it up to him, she didn't bother with the words and just started actually trying to spend her life making it up to him.

Though there was no confrontation per se, they both knew that the other knew, and the way they both dealt with it was satisfying.

Now the only question is how did she decide to start fucking two guys the very first day out of the gate???

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
There should be a heavy price for her to pay. And, I'm not sure I believe she never cheated before.

Her quick and apparently easy slide into outright adultery was just too fast. There was not any apparent seduction; she just jumped into bed with TWO guys.

What about STDs? Did she insist they use condoms? No, perhaps she was not constantly in an "affair" with other men during her long unfaithful marriage, but she had plenty of experience as a cheating slut before Atlanta.

Her husband was a dope.

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
Great job JPB!

I know asking for a part 2 and some kind of resolution is wasted, but this story was great. Another in your long list of good stories.

NeuroBillNeuroBillabout 13 years ago
Better than most

You, JPB, are reaching a higher plane of story-telling. This one is the tops. You wrote with psychological insights ... character depth, thoughtful and clear. Made the story have more depth than just a narrative.

Given the quality of this story, I would love to read Part 2 if you are so inclined. Thank you in any case.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAabout 13 years ago
I'm not a "torch the bitch" reader, but ...

I'm not a "torch the bitch" reader, but I damn sure am not a "cowardly husband" reader. In this story, Rob comes off as being afraid to even talk to his wife about what he knows. I am not even saying that he should burn her at the stake. Hell, I am not even saying he should kick her to the curb. I am just saying that he should hold her to account. In my view, he is less than a wimp. A wimp would tell her that it was ok and ask if he could watch the next time, as pathetic as that would be. Here, Rob didn't have enough self respect to call her out at all. Granted, 24 years is a long time to invest in a marriage. Is Rob going to have to spend the next 24 years constantly checking up on his wife to make sure that she hasn't taken another one of her marriage sabbaticals? He should have the courage to ask her straight out if that is going to be the case.

It's a big bad world out there. 25 years of being married and then she throws it away? Oh my god! What's a formerly married man to do? Facing the outside world alone is just too frightening! Better to suck it up and hope that the wife continues to be discreet in the future. So what's the occassional sloppy seconds from the wife anyway? It's still better than going it alone. Not....

Anyway, it was still an entertaining story and I appreciate your efforts. I will look forward to your next story.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Much Better

Good Story..well thought out and written. I think you had the him do the right thing, the most difficult way to deal with the problem. Thanks

brujaybrujayabout 13 years ago
Good Story........but

with many (most?) of your stories, I get the feeling you're rushing to get the story completely out in a couple of pages. You hardly take the time to embellish the plot or the characters. You did spend almost a 1/4 of this story setting up the background, which was nice and appreciated. However, the rest of the tale was lacking some detail.

Maybe it is time to take your writing to the next level. There is no doubt that you can write and give the reader a good story line. Now how about those embellishments........maybe somewhere between your current style and DQS1? Just kidding.....seriously!

We all appreciate your stories and your style. Thank you for sharing these wonderful sagas with us. Please do keep writing.......anyway you want to!

Reader67Reader67about 13 years ago
Nearly,right up until the last paragraph.

Well written but I think this had more to do with winding up the "haters" than giving it a proper ending. Your male lead just doesn't compute,he's "not wired that way"" but is happy for his wife to F**k 2 guys all week,cuckold him in the bar & only really give it up when she thinks that she's been caught....

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good one

I have not read all your stories, but this probably has to be one of the better ones. In many ways pretty realistic in what happened and the end result. Marriage is a contract that comes with constant change and is chock full of decisions, some of which can get very expensive.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
2 years ago this was s vile stupid poorly wirtten crap...

in 2011 its is still the same absurd mindless pointless waste of time

rjordanrjordanabout 13 years ago
Good story

Sometimes there are really good stories in LW. Sometimes there are just total stinkers. But JPB stories are pretty consistent. I always know I'll be entertained when I see the byline. This was probably one of the better ones, but thanks for all the stories, JPB.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
Rehnquist since when the fuck did you become a Moron?

because that is what your post shows. where is your brain and your spine ?

she didnt have a FLING. You totally missed the KEY point.

but even worse you accepted the Idiot author super wimp twisted moronic argument

The Husband out of an act of love and kindless saw what his wife as suffering so he invited her on the business trop where upon she fucked two men for HOURS and HOURS while he worked.

that is not a fling.

But even if one accepts the premise WHY is the husband so angry and furious about what hsi wife is doing... then keeps fucking her ?

JPB can write his shit stories anyway he wants to BUT if he is going to go on..... and on.... and on.... and o....n and on.... about how upset the husband is....

should he at least explain why he is still fucking his wife?

2+2 = 4 ya now?

the rest of your post Rehnquist...sort of like Starstang is well fucking delusional. There is Nothing in the story that tells the reader the wife has been " caught"...

she never hides her head in shame. Nor is there any thing in this story that shows still isnt cheating.

if the wife's character is so in need of constant atention from other men and the husband love for his wife is sa irrelvant to her ... which it clearly is... shouldn't a man be somewhat suspicous of such a horrid woman ?

Anonymous0Anonymous0about 13 years ago

Why did the husband not confront the wife? Who cares if she 'suspected' she was caught. She now knows she can and probably will fuck some one else again. And she knows her spineless husband wont say or do anything about it. He didn't this time so why would he say anything the next time?

Huma412Huma412about 13 years ago

Well written and thought provoking. But it needed a confrontation, even if the husband chose to keep their marriage of 24 years intact after the fact. He needed to say something, how do you let that fester in your mind, thinking of her with her lovers, and seeing them when you make love to her, always wondering who she thinks about when she is with you. Personally for me.. When he caught them rubbing her down at the pool is when it would have been time to talk.. what more proof do you need then seeing a guy paw your wifes pussy and her returning the kiss?

shangoshangoabout 13 years ago
As much as I hate to agree with a Right-wing, Birther Kook like HarryinVa

He's EXACTLY right. And Renqhist, I've mentioned before your decisions are becoming as nonsensical as your namesake's. Like the Husband, you're assuming that she's never done it before and won't again.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 13 years ago
Fuck you, Harry, and in response to Shango . . .

I really think the both of you need to read my post more carefully. I said the story was good, but it missed an opportunity to more fully explore a theme seldom explored well. Namely, JPB could've more fully explored the quandary in which hubby found himself; after 24 years in which HE THOUGHT she'd never done this before and was now trying to screw him to death, can he give her up over those three days and face the rest of his life alone.

That's what I said.

I didn't say wifey had never done it before. To the contrary, read the last line of my comment clearly stating it was a big question how the affair started immediately when they got to Atlanta. For those of you--like Harry--who missed the subtlety, this means her past is seriously suspect.

As for nothing being in the story about wife knowing she was being caught, Harry, I suggest you read the last page again. The part where he makes the snide statements over dinner and "she pales" and "her eyes widen" and she's silent on the entire plane trip home. I know, probably a bit fucking subtle for you, but it's there and the meaning is pretty clear.

As to why he kept shagging her, I've no idea, and I also would never do that. Moreover, it is an internal inconsistency in this story where hubby is angry at her fling. Then again, in the great cliched term sprinkled throughout the stories here, he "fucked" her instead of "making love" to her, so maybe it was just brutal revenge sex.

In short, to be called a delusional moron by a commenter who cannot even spell, formulate a sentence, or comprehend what has been written is, well, not really an insult, I guess.

So Shango, while I appreciate you may agree with Harry's point of view on this, you should know that I also would've been torn and leaning toward divorce were I the writer or were this to happen to me in real life. Neither is the case, though. Thank God.

And again, Harry, fuck you.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

Goodness, this guy was even more of a wimp than normal wimps. Like another commenter said, wimps would want to watch, this guy didn't do ANYTHING. Just stuck his head in the sand. Merely hinting at knowing is just not good enough. Does he know? How much does he know? He's incredibly wishywashy, and playing mindgames.

And Rehnquist, I really have to disagree with you this time.

True, 24 years is a LOOONG time, and I'm not saying immediately kick her to the curb, but think of it this way: How will the NEXT 24 years be? Constant checking up? Get jealous and wary every time she's late, or talks to another guy? 24 years of paranoia, can you live with that?

And, without any confrontation, talking out, discussion, therapy or ANYTHING, means she got away with it, in her mind as well. Next time won't be so bad, since hubby doesn't disapprove. There were no repercussions from Rob's part aside from...snide comments.

The "fucking, not making love"? Did Millie realize that? Did she know it was out of anger, not horniness? Wow, that was an effective punishment!

As for the epilogue? It's guiltbased sex, not out of love. Wonderful. She's probably saving it up for the next holiday, huh?

When I had just finished reading this story, my only comment would've been:

"And now they probably both have AIDS."

You're saying that Rob could face a lifetime of loneliness. I didn't read anywhere that he was going to stay celibate for the rest of his life. True, JPB didn't go that route, so it wasn't in the story in the first place, but assuming that he'd stay alone for the rest of his life is presumptious as well.

In the end, Rob is looking forward to a lifetime of checking up and paranoia.

When I see a new story by an author whose stories I KNOW I'll dislike (Matt Moreau comes to mind), I won't read it. Not worth the time. For some reason I keep hoping JPB's next story will be different. And I keep getting disappointed, and reminded of the fact that this is the guy who wrote "Orgasms".

Maybe this is JPB's way of saying that life sucks, everybody and everything will screw you over. Bad people have no morals or conscience, they inflict on you what you can't possibly inflict on them, and thus they can get away with it. If you are in any way a decent person, you've already lost, because they don't play by the rules.

Quite Nietzsche, actually.

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
Thanks JPB

Enjoyed your story and can relate to your ending. She got the point and is towing the line, he loves her enough to let one pass. I doubt he would let two pass.

Thanks for the entertainment.Mike from Texas.

AhabscribeAhabscribeabout 13 years ago
Excellent as always!

Another well written story, Bob! You take this situation and examine it carefully, not taking the simple and often cliched route in its resolution, but taking a reasoned and realistic approach to your resolution. The world is not black and white and we stay or leave relationships not because of one simple event...when you peel back the underlying layers of a relationship - they are just that - many layers. In the end, Rob is a complex fellow who loves his wife and can move beyond the infidelity. This is one of the more romantic stories in this genre that I've read. Bravo...looking forward to the next!

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Well...

I will go with most of the others on this one, no confrontation. I have to wonder why shango would refer to Harry as a right wing birther. I have never seen Harry make that statement. How about this shango, I want to see his records. I want to know why he has spent 1.5 million on lawyers to keep them closed. Any logical thinking person would see something wrong with that. Don't you? Of course some want to be like the man in the story and stick their heads in the sand and think everything is wonderful.

chytownchytownabout 13 years ago
LAST FOUR CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!

Made your story a damn good read. You Da Man Bob!!!!!!!!!!!

gogreengogreenabout 13 years ago
i like the story

well crafted and written.

i don't think i would have ended it that way, but it felt nice reading it. it fitted, his personal well.

but for me talkign about it openly

is always a double blade sword.

swing it one way and your hurt & so is your marriage, and if you swing it the other... your hurt, and your partner thing some thing not right and you hurt your marriage..

devoces is, just too common , morals and such.. are so low, but even so i would have had to confront her about it.

i'm not from America but to me it make perfect sense to remain single, as you then get all the lady's you can handle, and if your not fussed about the white line where rings should have been, who cares it's not your marrage she risking, is it..

to me. it was not, a one off. to me it was a yes's i'm sexy again, and getting back into it my fling, woot.hmm ohh he's notices and... hmm better be more circumspect... nar who cares.

to me it's clear the reason why she felt unattractive was because all the other guys in there town, had stopped having flings with her, and she was board and feed up and feeling unattractive. in other words fling's = being attractive.

personally, and may be it just me.. but i would have had blood tests with the kiddys to make shore there mine.

if they where staying with her may have been fine. if not.. then i have no clue. but some thing would have happened.

yet not all guys are the same.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Seinfeld

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,

To the last syllable of recorded time;

And all our yesterdays have lighted fools

The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,

And then is heard no more. It is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Is the best part

of JPB's submission the story or the comments?

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
I liked the story...

But thank god it was only two pages. The story was too structured and therefore lacked any real excitement. Husband took the moral high ground in the first paragraph, continued during the "required" flashback at college and of course during the Atlanta sojourn and finally the "required" ironic ending. What I really liked about this story was Rob's self control in not confronting Millie. I liked Rob very much as a character and because of his self control, it was easy to canonize him in my mind. Thank you for not dragging this out...the perfect length.

Wonder_OneWonder_Oneabout 13 years ago
JPB understands the problem!

JPB understands the problem.

Harryin VA doesn't have a clue.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago
To demantoid

Denial's not a river in Egypt. Don't mistake cowardice with selfcontrol.

chastenchastenabout 13 years ago
Sad but I rather liked it

The speed at which it happened was a little strange but the real odd thing for me was why she wanted to rub her husband's nose in things by flaunting her lovers in front of him. It needed more in that area.

Still, there was something rather interested...though sad...about this story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Would have confronted her

Otherwise, she will do it again. This way, I'm the one who gets the free pass.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorabout 13 years ago
Excllent, but....

Bob, as usual, your prose is superb. It reads gracefully, smoothly, flawlessly. But as with nine out of ten of your stories, the story line sucks. Here is a woman who has spent a quarter of a century with her man. No obvious indication she ever played around. Then, in one day, without any preliminary action, she has a torrid affair with not one but two men, at the same time.

A few days later, it appears she realizes her husband knows about it, so she stops. Then she dedicates her life to screwing his eyes out. He never confronts her, but watches her closely thereafter.

Those are the facts you presented.

I've known loads of women -- good, bad, and indifferent -- but I've never known one capable of being totally faithful for a couple of decades, stray for less than a week (with two men), then return to a faithful existence from then on.

If you were intending this story to be realistic, Rob certainly must have come to the conclusion this was not her first affair. No woman could get ramped up, then down, that fast without prior experience. We really know very little about Millie, but as the story was presented, she was certainly capable of having an earlier affair (or affairs).

Then even though Rob didn't trust Millie and began a close watch of what she was doing, he never evaluated his future living with a cheater. Most men would say life *with* her would be much more problematic than life *without* her.

In my view, Loving Wives stories must be largely based on realism. As it stands, this story is better suited for the Sci-Fi & Fantasy or NonHuman sections.

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
I don't care about why so much as

what that piece of paper she threw away was. One presumes it was a phone number but it could be anything from a picture to a bill for services reandered.

Yes, her turning it on was a bit abrupt. Not so turning it off. She saw what she had to lose and she slapped those thighs closed.

Her husband handled it with delicacy. He made a mistake, he made her aware unofficially that she was on notice and she got the frigging message!

I'm sorry about all the wimp shouters but after 16 years, my life if pretty darned comfortable. A mistake on her part would hurt like hell, but would I cast it all away?

Hmm. I'll have to write my own damned story.

shangoshangoalmost 13 years ago
OK, Rehnquist, you made a good point

But to throw a plot point out there (wife's need to be desired) and to not explore it is sloppy writing. And any Therapist will tell you that without confession, any reconciliation would be extremely difficult, if not impossible. Last but not least and speaking for myself ONLY, I could not live a life wondering if my "loving wife" will bring me the "gift that keeps on giving."

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He was married for 24 years.

That means it is an old folks story and therefore, I quit reading and it the 1* it deserves. Old folks are not sexy; do they even have sex? After all, naked they are gross and ugly.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 13 years ago
How depressing!

Even though this story was well written (thus the 4 stars), the subject matter was very depressing, if not disturbing. Any man who doesn't hate women after reading this story, just doesn't realize how true to life the story actually is.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 12 years ago
Your Own Pleasure

I know you write for the mischief, pleasure and off the wall ideas that you come up with. I know you don't care wether we agree or not and I will say that, liking the story endings or not - your stories are entertaining so...Thanks!

NOW, She allowed herself to be picked up within a few hours of her first day there and had no problem in having wild and abondoned sex with two men...day after day. Did she find out that she was still desireable - of course but - did she have to become a nymph, a slut and a total whore...not really.

My point, I caught my wife, who I was totally faithful to, emotionally and romantically absorbed with and I opted for a divorce. I didn't burn or beat the hell out of her, I just insisted on - we're done, let me go, leave me alone. Bob, that was 30 years ago. Do I still love her - No, memories of our firsy 20 years - Yes. It wasn't so much the pride, it was the reality of the fact that she didn't have enough respect for me as a man or herself for her reputation.

I have no problem with woman and even my ex has asked my son to get me to take her back, apparently I was the best - nice to know.

So, good story Bob, understood our hero and his thinking and saving their years together and the family unit but - just disagree!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Another one of JPBs

Hated one, this sucked ass

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Sucker.

In several ways.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
DWornock

I have been wanting to ask this for about two years. What are you? 12 years old? People have sex until they die or their bodies will not function anymore and they enjoy it even when they are 90. My kids knew this at 13. I thought you had to be at least a legal adult to register on Literotica. You sound like an immature little child.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
liked the story

the reason for the 5 rating is because not every man reacts on a prescribed avenue. I do understand where hubby is coming from, I think. I can applaud him in some ways, and question his judgment in another. is true love so easy to come by that one indiscretion, albeit the week, is so bad to forgive. I didn't say forget, as hubby hasn't. according to the story written, they lived happily ever after, or so we assume. I hate the word assume.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Sorry, Only A 3

For him not to confront her, especially after the cooling off of their sex life prior to the trip, or at least have a revenge fling doesn't make sense to me.

And these women who can't accept compliments from their husbands because they "have to say that," but have no problem accepting them from strange guys who are just saying them because they want to get in their pants don't make sense either.

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Hardwired

Are some of us hardwired to be selfish shits and others to be decent trustworthy people? I don't think so. For me, it has always been a decision I have had to make at the moment an opportunity to cheat arose. Sometimes an easy decision, sometimes one that I wondered if I would regret in the future. (I found that I have never regretted maintaining my honor and my integrity) Before cheating hurts anyone else, it actually hurts the cheater whether they know it or not. They lose their honor, they are less of a person after they have cheated. As far as love goes, if they do not love themselves enough to maintain their honor, then how can they love anyone else. They can't and they don't. They are a mess. Now, if you marry someone for who they are and you come to find out that they have thrown a good part of who they are away, what do you do? They are not the same person you entered into your marriage contract with at one time. They are now something less. Also, the marriage is something less. Hence, you have been cheated. There are still plenty of people who at 50 have maintained and grown stronger in their honor. Some of them are women. Some of them are available. Why suffer a cheating wife? Who needs her? Who can respect her? Who can love her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why did he choose NOT to confront her?

Because he thinks it was a one time thing? How would he know that? She could have been cheating for years. Was he paying close attention all those years? And even if he's paying close attention now, what's to say she isn't screwing half the neighborhood? He goes to work all day. That's a LOT of unaccounted for hours. Did he tap the phones? Did he install video cameras around the house? Did he put a GPS tracker in her car? The reality is he's done nothing to keep track of her. If she could do what she did while she was with him at the conference, imagine what she's doing at home, on familiar territory. No, Rob was a fool not to confront her and at least get to a Doctor to have some tests done for things like STDs or worse. He was like an Ostrich with his head in the sand. The problem with that attitude is someone usually comes along, sticks a gun in your ass and blows you up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A JPB story with an ending!

Thank you, Bob. And thanks for sharing it with us.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
loneliness vs doubt and distrust

As even Rob mentioned in the story she jumped into bed with two men quite quickly.

Perhaps like a well practiced exercise?

Wondering if it was the first time?

Wondering if it was the only time?

Wondering if it was the last time?

Too much of that would kill whatever trust that could be left afterwards.

What to do?

Accidentally leave out STD clinic test results every few months?

Hire a 'clumsy' PI to let her see that she is being followed?

Denial is not a mentally healthy thing especially in the long term.

To live with that kind of doubt or to roll the dice on finding another companion for the rest of life?

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago
sexcellent

so spare and subtle. so very nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Begs for a sequel, by someone.

So many options:

1. Millie confesses; conscience, terminal illness, one of the predators try to blackmail her. Several outcomes possible.

2. Millie is tempted again; same predators, new fuck toy, branches to her being faithful or her falling and marriage ends.

3. Rob has fling; Millie finds out but says nothing, Millie actually sets up Robs fling, Millie and/or Rob propose an open marriage, Rob becomes a player and Millie just sucks it up as her punishment.

4. Rob meets a new woman, starts as fling, but he falls for her. Millie gets served divorce papers, which include the contact card Tony had given her at the pool which she crumpled up but which Rob retrieved and saved.

5. Months later Rob gets visited by police, investigating the savage beating of two men in Atlanta that has left them crippled and impotent. Without advanced knowledge Millie provides and alibi for Rob. Rob and Millie then reconnect, or drift apart.

6. Months or years after their return Millie informs Rob she is going to Atlanta for some meeting, friend, other excuse. Rob has Millie followed, or just shows up at her hotel. Rob either catches Millie cheating, with the same guys or new, or he finds out she is trying to retrieve blackmail information from the predators, to the point of injuring or killing them. Any number of outcomes.

C'mon, this is really low hanging fruit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* for a typical JPB RAAC-fest

hope the whore either gave him aids or gives it to him from her next bull .

nigger fucking aids-whores are the worst kind of whores

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
She did it so fast because she has done it before

and will again and again. Time to find a better woman.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 6 years ago
he left out the part where he contract aids

for the slut and they are living like aids infested morons. Because any dumb ass that would fuck a slut after getting dp'ed by two male whores deserves what he gets.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You

You called that one from the start Bob. Drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Drivel?

That's generous!

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
PAYBACK AND GET EVEN PUSSY

doesn't count if the other has no idea what and why, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Tipping Point Conundrum

Millie's a little bit out of his league , that's why he turned a blind eye 👁️ to her week long Big Peach spree. If she does it again, then the narrator will ditch her as he's not a complete sap. A beautiful woman 👩 is a hard habit to break after all. This is a fact that most of story's critics have no or little experience with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

just another stupid husband and a whore for a wife toss the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bob The cuck

Another it is okay when she cheats because I am a cuck And find a way to justify it story. This is Not Loving wifes it is a cuck fetish ...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

Regarding the "husbands HAVE to give the compliments," so they don't mean anything BS, so they seek compliments (and more!) from other men, but if the husbands DON'T give the compliments, so the wives seek them from other men. So the husbands can't win.

Meanwhile, husbands are expected to accept "headaches," schlumpy nightwear, etc., etc., and Heaven help him if he seeks romance elsewhere!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another good one Bob!

Again I wonder if some of these commenters ever loved anyone. They had been together for 24 years, shared 3 children, and he apparently loved her. That’s got to mean something that’s hard to throw away. The barkeep said that she did everything except DP’s. Now if that meant she did rimjobs, that might be a deal breaker. Just kidding. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

another of your wimp husband stories when are you going write some about men who toss the lying whores to the curb

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
No Imagination

JPB has no imagination, virtually all his stories are the same, wife’s a slut, husband has no balls and accepts it. All he does is change the name of his characters that the limit too his imagination⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another pathetic cuck

There's no integrity in the marriage, and the MC is written as a worthless coward. Disrespected, betrayed, lied to and does nothing. Not worth a 1

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 4 years ago
*****

Home run Bob. Thanks for writing an intelligent story.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Truth in Advertising

I like most of your stories. I don't read or like wimp stories. Since you failed to identify or give an early hint that is a wimp story, I wasted time when I could have read something I liked. The last few paragraphs ruined it for me. 1* for failure to issue warning.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

All JPB’s cucks blame themselves for wifey’s screwing around. And another one bites the dust. ‘I love the slut so much’ which is actually a contradiction in terms. Once again nothing new here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Right so not like other men

Other men are not wimps like you

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp,he should have dumped the slut and made a play for Candy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He likes having a wife he has to keep checking up on? He doesn't know why she cheated, so he doesn't know why she wouldn't do it again. Her love for him wasn't enough to keep her from cheating in Atlanta; why would it do so at home?

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story. One of the rare ones that has an ending. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was really good until the utterly ludicrous ending which ruined the whole thing. Twenty five years married, all the rage he felt at her betrayal and he ends up shrugging his shoulders and saying "Oh well, shit happens", Furthermore, he even blames himself for packing her sexy clothing! What next? We often hear crusty old dinosaurs say that women who dress sexily deserve to be raped but I've never heard it said that men who are ok with their women looking sexy deserve to be betrayed in such a brazen manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How many ways is this wrong:

1. It’s okay if other men heat her up.

2. I’ll still touch her after another man.

3. I have an actual, legitimate legal complaint regarding adultery, and I don’t do anything. Most lawsuits in these stories are bullshit, but a resort employee (assistant manager even) fucking the wife of a customer?!? That’s the type of situation that gives executives nightmares!

This man has no balls. I wonder if he feels passionate about anything.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what a stupid wimp i would have left the whore in Atlanta

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

Wasn't sure about the course of the story, but the ending was done well.

I'd have preferred she'd have been made aware of what he knew, but then it's not my story.

ReadyOneReadyOne9 months ago

Real life, dealt with by mature people. VG.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Right

Anonymous 03/06/23 was spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS