All Comments on 'Robbie's Mother'

by Merganser20

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Breast lover

Hope you intend to continue with this story.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Setup

But the ending was rushed. You built the sexual tension very well and the transition was going nicely, but you could have made a lot more of the ending.

I like your writing style and look forward to reading more of your output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

Hope to read more. Good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

I think I'm going to pay mom a visit next week while she's all alone & see if I can recreate my teen years.

WolfenSS69WolfenSS69over 4 years ago
Part 2 or more?

I love the story!!! I hope there more chapters to come?

Kiltie01Kiltie01over 4 years ago
Hot

Please keep this story going, I would love to read about mum and a baby bump

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishover 4 years ago
Good start, but...

The only thing missing were bullet points at the beginning of your paragraphs. I thought I was reading a procedure manual. I stopped reading halfway through the first page. No rating from me.

SSDemonSSDemonover 4 years ago
Oh Wow!

That was beyond great! A little more detail and buildup at the end would have definitely put it over the top!

One of my favorites for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fun and exciting

Many moms tease sons by 'accidental" flashes and other seemingly innocent actions. .It does make mom feel sexy and desirable knowing son jerks off for her. Quite often a mom will confront son and make him show her what he does..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow, I would like to see more of this story please, keep up the good work.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Nice to hear each of their thoughts

After finally making love mom and I had many discussions on our 3 years of teasing. Only then did we realize how close we were so many times.

RpgmrnewsRpgmrnewsover 4 years ago
the highlights came way to quick

Too late now. Mom teaching son could be very erotic. I would 😍 to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More to cum ?

A great start. Let's hope this one keeps rolling until Robbie's mother gets pregnant. Maybe they can then run off somewhere new and live as a family ?

Spector30Spector30almost 4 years ago

I'm not trying to be harsh here, please consider this as constructive criticism.

The story is too short. You get to the sex way too fast and without a proper build-up. It gives a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am feel, which is okay if this was a pornhub video clip. There needs to be more depth, more description of the characters and how they gradually bring themselves to that final situation. This is an incest theme, that doesn't work convincingly with so much missing growth within the story.

Also, thoughts expressed in double quotation marks seem like spoken words which is confusing. There are plenty of ways to differentiate thought from speech when writing a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMerganser20@Merganser20
I don't usually reply but I do read all the comments and appreciate the insightful critiques.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES