Robert & Alexis Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't have anything to wipe myself so I quickly walked out of the room hoping they wouldn't notice and stop me. They didnt, so I went to the other restroom where they had shower sex earlier to find a towel to wipe myself with.

As I cleaned myself using the towel and water from the sink, I started rethinking about this whole situation. Maybe it was because my lust was satiated, but I started thinking all the bad things I feared that might happen next.

I started picturing Alexis confessing she didn't love me anymore and wanted to be with Alan. Remember what Alan had said before, she didn't have any interest in being with Alexis, so he would end up breaking her heart. Then he would probably tell her what he and I did to her, making her believe she wanted this thanks to the drugs we gave her.

My mind was racing with all the worst-case scenarios. My heart was beating so fast I had to force myself to calm down. I splashed cold water on my face, helping a little with my frantic state. I took a few deep breaths before I inevitably walked out of the bathroom.

I was going to head to the guest room to sleep, but curiosity got the best of me. I slowly tiptoed back to the master bedroom. Thanks to the marbled floor I barely made any sound.

I stopped at the corner that was right before enterting their room and listened for any kind of noise.

I waited for a few minutes before I was confident I didn't hear anything. I slowly poked my head out far enough to peek inside the bedroom. It was still dark with very little light.

I assumed they were both still in bed. But they weren't moving. I then noticed what little light was able to reach in the room showed feet underneath the blankets. They weren't moving.

Again, I had to use my imagination to help me picture what I should be seeing. Alan was right behind Alexis, his arms around her as they slept in the middle of the king-size bed under the sheets. They were both still naked. Probably tired from the sex. Or should I say after a long day of their honeymoon.

I decided I've had enough and walked back to the guest room. Those fears I had came back tenfold. I didn't want to go to sleep. Because I knew that the next time I wake up, I will be in a world of hurt.

Yet, as I curled into bed, alone, underneath the sheets, I revisited some thoughts.

I guess I really am a cuckold. There is no denying it. Eddie was right. I had this secret desire for God knows how long. I was too in denial about my fetish. I said it before and I'll say it again, I have Alan to thank for revealing the truth about myself.

I still hate what Alan was putting me through. He is a vindictive asshole who has some kind of alpha complex and using me as his latest victim for his sick mind games. I'm not sure if he wanted me to feel this way as a result. Something tells me he would rather I enjoy nothing through this ordeal.

Then there's Alexis. What do I say after what happened today? Will she finally listen to me? Will she continue doing this for me when we go back home?

As much as I didn't want to sleep, lying in bed made realize how physically tired I was. It has been a long day. The last thought I had was how the next day will probably be an even longer one.