Robert: Requited Loves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The catch was that the job was back in Virginia, meaning Bert and I had to pick up stakes and move half way back across the country.

I was surprised when I found the job was back in the same town as the military academy I had attended when I was a kid. The academy, however, was gone. Like so many others in the country, it fell victim to the antiwar sentiment of the country during the Vietnam era. The buildings were turned into a junior college for the region.

Six months after moving in, I was on a Saturday errand at a local store. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and a decidedly sexy female voice inquired, "Robert, is that really you?"

I turned to stare into a face from out of the past. It was Lila. She had to be in the vicinity of fifty by then, but she was as beautiful and sexy as I remembered her. She had aged very, very well. Everything was still fit as a fiddle.

"Yes, Lila, I'm Robert."

"You remembered me?"

"How could I ever forget you, Lila. You were the one to initiate me into a whole new world."

"And how have you fared since we parted, Robert?"

"Quite well, thank you. And you?"

"Very well also, Robert."

"What about your 'initiations?' Did you continue with those?"

"Yes, when the academy was forced to close, there was a dry spell for some time until the junior college was up and running. But I got a really good job on campus and an endless supply of young men once again."

"What about John? Where's he and what's he doing now?

"John is out in Oregon, saving spotted owls."

"Interesting. I'd never of thought of him in that role."

"What about you, Robert? Married? Visiting here?"

"Yes, I'm married and we have been living here about six months. I was transferred from Denver. I'm a computer programer in the defense industry."

"That sounds great. You look great, too."

"Thanks, Lila. Speaking of looking great, you look amazing. Sexy as ever."

"Despite my age, I'm as horny as ever as well, Robert."

"Even with all your young men?"

"I'm insatiable, Robert, you know that!"

"Are you trying to tell me something, Lila?"

"You know damned well I am."

"Well, I'll have to think on that one, Lila. I have to run for now, I'm late as it is."

Before I could walk away, Lila handed me a printed calling card. It contained her address and phone number.

"When you're done thinking, call me, Robert. Bye for now."

"Yes, bye, Lila."

Two weeks later, Bert and I were dining out at a local Olive Garden.

"I had an interesting phone call this morning, Robert."

"Oh, from whom?"

I was just taking a sip of my wine when Bert answered. "It was from Lila."

The surprise was complete. I choked on the wine and spit some back into my glass.

"Don't get upset, Robert, I'm not. It was a long and very interesting conversation."

"I'll just bet it was."

"Now, Robert, don't get sarcastic on me. She's invited us to dinner tomorrow night at her place. I accepted."

I choked again.

"You what?"

"I accepted, silly."

"Why?"

"After we discussed you and what she did for you, she asked me if I had ever been with a woman."

"What did you say to that?"

"The truth. I said that I had never been with another woman."

"Then what?"

"She asked me if I wanted to."

"To be with another woman?"

"Yes."

"And you obviously said you wanted to be."

"Yes, I would like to experience that once. She offered to to do for me what she did for you--initiate me into a new world. She mentioned she would not be adverse to another time with you."

"Just to see what I've learned, I suppose."

"Something like that, yes"

"And you don't mind my being with another woman, Bert?"

"I have no fears on that score. Our love for each other is secure. I don't mind bringing another woman into our lovemaking. Don't know yet if I want that to be more than a one time thing."

"I'm flabbergasted, Bert."

"What, you don't want to take part? You don't like Lila anymore?"

"No, it's none of the above. It's just that this is so out of the blue and dropped on me like this. But since you've already accepted the invitation, I guess that settles it for the time being and for this go'round."

******

It was with no little fear and trepidation that I stood with Bert on the porch at Lila's house and pushed the doorbell button. Lila answered the bell quickly. And how did she answer.

Lila stood there in a diaphanous white gown or robe like affair that made her look like she just stepped off Mount Olympus. Despite her fifty plus years, she was clearly fit, trim, and so, so desirable. Very little was left to the imagination as to her assets.

"Please, do come in. I have two more of these robes, one for each of you. You can change in the robe room over there. The robes are laid out, waiting for you. I'll be waiting for you in the atrium just through here to the left."

Bert and I walked into the robe room and looked at each other with out saying anything. There was a recessed, open closet with a number of such robes hanging on the central rod. Ours were laid over a love seat by the window. We grinned at each other and then stripped. To Bert's glee, my robe tented out in my nether regions and there was no question in that nearly sheer garment what was causing the tent.

We strolled out in our state of near nudity to join Lila in the atrium.

"My, don't we look--appetizing," Lila stated.

"I thought the same thing the moment I saw you at the door," reposted Bert.

"No comment, Robert," asked Lila. "Oh, I see, your answer is quite visible, isn't it Roberta."

"Bertie, or better yet, Bert, please, Lila."

"Yes, Bert it shall be. But come, dinner, or as you midwesterners say, supper, is served."

Lila led the way to the dinning room. A meal of lasagna and all the trimmings was laid out. Soft music played through speakers mounted near the ceiling of each room. Wine flowed freely. That probably helped reduce inhibitions more than a little--if any inhibitions really existed at that point.

After a raspberry sorbet dessert, Lila led us into a solon-like parlor. She motioned for me to sit while she took Bert's hand to lead her into the center of the room to begin dancing with her. Slowly, hands began to move around. Lila's first, then hers were joined by Bert's as they explored each other's bodies.

Their sapphic love display was highly erotic and my manhood responded accordingly. I only thought my ongoing erection of the evening was hard. It now swelled and pulsed with near painful intensity.

Bert appeared to accept and respond to Lila's attention with growing lust and vigor and apparently with no reservations. They genuinely enjoyed each other.

As they were of nearly equal height, it required only a slight bend forward for their lips to touch. The light touch became a hard grind. Mouths opened and a very wet French kissing session was underway.

Each grabbed the other's ass and they pulled tightly together, rubbing pussy mounds very hard. Lila broke the lip lock and kissed down Bert's neck to her shoulder. Lila slipped the robe off Bert's shoulders and it pooled on the floor. The kisses then traveled down to Bert's tits. Bert moaned.

Lila kissed her way down the valley and then concentrated on one nipple after the other with loving tongue strokes. Lila's hand worked on the nipple of the other boob as she switched back and forth. I don't know what was different about her touch from mine, but Bert was moaning with a growl I had never heard before.

Lila stopped and drew back long enough to drop her robe to the floor and then whispered to Bert, "Now do me just as I did you."

Bert did as bid. Now they were both moaning and growling. Lila back Bert over to a futon on the floor and laid her out on her back. Bert's legs were spread as Lila dipped her face to their apex.

I lost my robe as I stood and watched. I slowly stroked my dick as I watched Bert receive a delicate, loving tonguing of her shaved womanhood. Bert was mewing like a kitten; she just purred. Her hips undulated with the motions of eros in a slow, rolling motion.

Bert managed to mumble, "Come here, Robert. I want you to tit fuck me."

I dropped into position with my cock tucked in Bert's cleavage and pumped in sync with her moving pelvis. As my cockhead moved above her boobs, Bert latched onto it with her mouth and gave it a tonguing before releasing it for me to complete my down stroke.

Lila abruptly demanded, "Bert, I want you to sixty-nine me and then I want Robert to fuck your pussy from behind."

The two women got into position with Lila on her back and each went to work with their tongues on the pussy of the other. I slid into position behind Bert and pushed my rock solid pole into her pussy. When any of my pole was exposed on the backstroke, Lila was licking on it. When It was buried in Bert's tunnel of love, Lila was eating pussy.

It was an incredible feeling for me and I couldn't hold back for long. I shot off my load in squirt after squirt of my climax. Bert climaxed quickly after me, followed in seconds by Lila.

Out of this world feelings of pleasure coursed through me and I'm sure, through Bert as well. Lila? Who knows. SHe had been this route before, I'm very sure, but she was so insatiable that she likely felt incredible also. We collapsed into a pile of temporarily exhausted bodies.

The rest of the night progressed in an orgy of sexual couplings of two's and three's in all the combinations we could think of. We finally slept for an hour or two close to dawn. My God, what a night.

I finally woke to the smell of freshly brewed coffee. I could see through to the kitchen/dinning area and see that my two lovely ladies were sitting, naked, at the table sipping their coffee. I decided I didn't need clothes either and stumbled out to join them.

"Well, lover boy is finally awake," stated Lila.

"More or less," retorted Bert.

"Umm," was all I could muster for a response.

"You were saying, Bert?"

"I was saying, Lila, that I enjoyed our night very much. Very much indeed. But..."

"But what, dear?" I managed to ask.

"But, I do not think I want this to be a regular thing. As I said, I enjoyed it, especially my first taste of another woman, but it's not a lifestyle I want to follow. My husband is enough for me."

Bert looked meaningfully in my direction. Meaningfully and directly into my eyes.

I didn't hesitate.

"Yes, I would have to agree with Bert. Swinging isn't for me either. I have a hard enough time time keeping Bert sexually happy without trying to add more to the list. I don't mind saying I'm done in this morning."

"I hope this doesn't mean I'll never see you two again," Lila replied.

"No, I don't think that's what we mean. From time to time we should, I think, like to renew our acquaintance with you if you'd like. We just don't want it to grow and expand any further.

"Oh, I'd definitely like that."

"Great, that's settled then. Now, I think Robert and I should get dressed and take our leave. We have a number of weekend errands to run."

So we dressed and stood at the door to leave.

"We both truly did enjoy last night, Lila, we'll be in touch again soon. Good-bye for now."

FINIS

*****

[Please? Whether you liked or disliked, a vote and feedback in a private or public note is so appreciated. Thanks.]

12