Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeannie, Have you ever.....ever had oral sex with a man? Tell the truth now!"

"Robert!!! That's not a question you should be asking a stranger!" She was getting smug on me, I needed to break her down a little.

I looked up and Teresa was looking at me, I motioned for her to come over. She walked up to the table and said "Yes sir? Can I get you something sir?"

I said "Teresa, How old are you?" ("20 Sir, why?") Well, I was just talking to your aunt here, and she seems to be offended by the idea of oral sex. Have you ever had oral sex Teresa?"

She looked at me with her eyes looking like they may pop out any second. "Sir???"

"Oral sex, Teresa, Have you ever had any? Do you like it?"

She looked at her Aunt and back at me and back at her Aunt again and then back at me and said "Well, uh.....yes sir I have. Yes sir it was fantastic!"

"See Jeannie, Teresa thinks it's fantastic. You should try it! It'll drive you up the wall if it's done right. You said you're married. Haven't you ever done anything for him with your mouth?"

"Heavens NO man! That is nasty! Excuse me, I have a kitchen to clean." She started to get up and I took her hand and pulled her down close so I could whisper to her and said "Think about a hot wet tongue running around in your pussy while you clean that kitchen."

She pulled her hand away and strutted off to the kitchen.

Teresa said "Are you trying to get me killed Robert?"

"No baby, I had to do that. Your mom teased me that she wouldn't talk to me, so I had to try. She might ask you about that later. But your answer should be something like "Well, I heard that the girls of your generation used to give guys hand jobs to keep them at bay, today's girls just go a little further and do it with their mouths!"

When I finished eating, I motioned for Teresa to come over and I gave her my card and she smiled and I said "Make me a big cup of black coffee to go, with you sweetheart?"

She was back shortly with my coffee and my card and receipt. I said, "Leave here at the same time she does tonight. I want to see if she comes by the trailer. By the way, mention to her that you sent me down there to rent a lot for the night, and that I am just inside the camp on the left. I'd really like to see if she will even think about it twice."

"She won't! She's a real prude! She's nice and I love her, but she is a true prude! But what do I do if she does stop there Robert? If I go home, I won't be able to get back out later to be with you!"

"If she does stop, just hide your car and walk back up there and wait a few minutes to let me get to work on her and then just walk in. I'll be sure the door is not locked. If we are in the bed, be quiet and you can watch!"

I left and went back to my camper. It was about 7:15 by then. I got out of the truck and Ann rolled up in her golf cart with another damned beautiful girl with her. They walked up and said "Robert, this is Darla, Teresa's oldest sister."

"Mom, damn, you make me sound old like that!" She said.

"That's ok honey, I know what she meant. Hi there! It's a real pleasure to meet you Darla. Won't you come in and sit a while?"

"You sure have raised some awful pretty girls, Ann. Darla is especially beautiful, with those big brown eyes and Dolly Parton body!!"

"Robert!! Please, you're making me blush!! I'm not as big as Dolly Parton! But I know you meant that as a compliment, so thank you sir, very much." Darla said.

They were seated on the little sofa and I was sitting at the table facing them. Ann caught my eye and nodded her head towards Darla and winked at me and licked her lips. I have to think fast, what is all that about?

We talked for a minute about life in Knoxville Vs. life in the hills. And then I just took a chance and said "Darla, hon, stand up her just a moment please. (She stood up and stepped close to me, I looked up into her eyes and said) Darla, you beautiful young thing, I'm going to bet ten dollars to your mother here that your panties came from Victoria's Secret."

Darla's mouth flew open and she jerked her head around to look at her mom, stepped backward and said "MOM!! What's with this guy?"

"Hmmm I'll probably loose that bet, but your on Robert!" Ann said. "Now Darla, prove him wrong baby!"

"MOM!!! Are you crazy? I ..WE don't know him!! And you want me to show him my panties label?"

"Darla, You are what? 25 yrs old now? (Yes sir) Well, You aren't a little girl anymore. I'm not a little boy. Just show me the tag and we'll see who wins the ten bucks! I mean, I'm not asking you to take them off, just fold the tag out so I can see it!"

"Go ahead Darla, He's been married, It's not like he ain't never seen panties before!" Ann laughed.

Darla, said "OK Mom, but just the tag. Only because you said to. I don't believe you Mom!"

Darla turned around with her back to me and reached behind her to the top of her shorts and panties and felt for the tag. Not finding one she said "I don't think they have a tag on them Mom. After all, it's only a string across there and a tiny patch of cloth!"

Ann Smiled as I quietly stood up behind Darla. I sneaked my hands to her sides and then quickly hooked the sides with my thumbs and pulled them down about 4 inches. She screamed and by then, I had one hand on her mouth and one on one of her tits. I leaned my head to her ear and said "Darla, darling, we just want to play with you baby. Be calm and you'll be the happiest girl in these mountains real soon. Will you be quiet? I'll move my hand if you promise!"

She nodded her head yes. I moved my hand and she said "Mom. What the hell is going on here? Why are you allowing this stranger to molest me?"

I hooked my finger under her top where I was holding her tit and pushed it up exposing her bra. Fancy looking thing! I said "Is that VS too?" "Yes it is. And so are my panties, Mom. So you loose that bet Mom!" Darla said. She tried to wriggle away, but I held her tight.

I whispered "Darla, I'm just going to play with you for a few minutes, OK? Don't be so mean, OK?"

"Mean? Who said I want to be played with anyway?"

"Well, maybe playing is not the right word, but right here in front of your Mom, I am going to eat your pussy till you orgasm so your Mom can see how good it is to be eaten!! OK?"

"Hell no it's not ok? I don't want my Mother to watch me get eaten out! That's gross!"

I stepped around in front of her and slid one hand down her belly and cupped her pussy and kept up the working on her tits. When I cupped her pussy, she almost collapsed. I knew she was ready, in spite of all the talk!"

"Does that feel good Darla baby? Do you like to have your pussy played with? "

"Oh god forgive me, yes, I love to have my pussy played with. Oh gawd, make me cum, I need it right now...I'm so horny. Put a finger in me Robert please. Oh Mom, why do you have to be here? Go home so I can have so fun with this molester!"

"No Darla, Robert didn't know I was going to bring you here. I didn't know it until you told me it was frustrating at home. I knew that meant you weren't getting fucked. So I figured you needed one and Robert is good. I've already sampled him myself. (Darla—"What?") And I know he will be good to you and treat you good. But I am going to watch anyway, just to make sure you treat him right! Now get your clothes off and fuck him properly girl!"

Darla was naked in just seconds. I jerked my clothes off and we both hit the bed. We kissed and sucked tongue and kissed some more and finally her hand wrapped around my cock and I slid mine down to her pussy and cupped it, sliding my middle finger inside her. She moaned and arched her back up and said "Oh fuck! Mom! Robert, I need this, I ain't been fucked in months!! That son-of-a-bitching husband of mine!! Oh god Robert, do something to make me cum...I'll go crazy if you don't!! If you make me cum quick, I'll do anything you want me to, I promise man, just hurry!!!"

"Well, how about if I just suck some pussy juice out of you? Will that help baby?"

"Fuck, I hope so. Do something!! I'm on fire I'm so hot!! I slipped around and got between her legs so I could look up across her flat belly at her face as I ate her out. I pushed my face hard against her pussy and she screamed out "Oh YESSSSS oh FUCK ME. YES .... OH gawd yesssss.... So good!!!" Her eyes were closed and her head forced back and she was trembling as I tongue fucked her and sucked on her clit. Then her Mom, quietly took off her blouse and bra and leaned down and took one of Darla"s nipples in her mouth and sucked it in hard and fast.

"Oh YeAH ""WHAT??? MOM??? What the fuck?? Oh god Mom I don't care, suck'm hard mom!! Oh fuck make me cum pleaseeeeee!!! OHHhh yyeSSSSSsss!!!"

Darla had an orgasm just that quick and it was a hard one too. She went stiff with an arch in her back and she was pulling my hair mashing my face into her cunt and the juices just flowed out of her.

When she finally came down from that she said "Oh fuck Robert, Mom, I'm sorry, I have to have some cock in me right now!! Mom Please don't watch and make fun of me, I am so fucking horny that I'd fuck a snake if I could hold it right now!"

"Well, I'm not only going to watch baby, I'm going to help Robert fuck you. I've wanted to eat your hot pussy for so long I can't believe I haven't done it already! So I am going to tonight. Please don't be mad at me baby, I do love you with all my heart, but I want to make love to you too!"

Darla was looking at her Mom with eyes so big they were ready to pop out! "Mom, all you had to do was say so!! I've had enough girl/girl sex that I know how good it can be! I would have gladly let you have me anytime! Now Robert, what you have to do is figure out how to put that sizable cock inside me and leave my Mom room to eat me too!"

"I think I can work that out baby doll. If you'll just let me!" I crawled up between her legs and Ann grabbed my cock and aimed it for Darla's pussy and I slid it in. It was tight, She hadn't been fucked in a long time. But I pushed in all the way. Darla's fingers were digging into my back and her heels into my hips but I made it all the way in. I pumped into her for a few minutes and she was good at working her ass too. "Oh MOM, he is so fucking good. Damn I love his cock inside me!! It fits perfectly! Hits everything inside me. Oh Robert, move to this mountain and you'll never want for pussy baby!! Oh fuck I love your cock man!!"

I said as I pumped hard into Darla, "Well Mom, is there any place back there that you can get your mouth on her pussy?"

Darla put her feet on the bed and bent her knees up and pushed up so we raised up off the bed. "Well, I can get in there, but all I can lick is this...."

"AIIEeeeeeeeiieeee Good lord Mom, that my ass!!!"

"I know that silly girl! But you can have your choice, my tongue on your ass or his cock in your ass! With my tongue in your pussy of course!"

"Oh fuck me!! What a choice!! Robert, Promise me you'll go slow and easy in my virgin ass, Please?"

I pulled out of her pussy and stood up on my knees and said "I do promise that baby! Now get on your hands and knees." I reached over to the nightstand and got my lube out and squirted some in her ass hole and some on my cock and massaged it in. Mom slid up under Darla on her back and started sucking on her pussy immediately.

"Mom! Oh fuck! Mom! Oh damn it Mom! Oh yes! Mom suck me Mom suck me Please!"

I aimed my cock to her cute asshole and pressed forward. She stopped moving for a minute. I leaned over her and got one tit and pinched the nipple and said "Mom, suck her clit hard for a minute." I pressed harder and was about half way in and she said "Give me a sec ... oh fuck it hurts baby but don't stop, it's too good to stop!"

I held still for a minute and she started humping her ass up against me and I shoved it the rest of the way in. I stopped for a minute for her to catch her breath and then I started fucking her hard and fast while her mom sucked her pussy! Damn I don't do this often enough!! Ass fucking is tight and hot and good!!! Darla was going crazy and talking nasty and begging to be hurt her and fuck her harder and all kinds of stuff.

I leaned over her and said "Darla. This is the best fuck you are ever going to get baby! And we are going to make sure you love it!! Now I want you to cum in Momma's face. Drown her face with your joy juice baby! You have a lot of it stored up, dump it in your mom's face honey!! Make her drink it all."

Darla screamed out and her ass went wild!! Her fingers were going to rip my skin off my back and her heels were going to break my hips. Her pussy was going to smother her mom under her! But she was going to cum and cum hard! "Oh Mom!!!! Robert!!! You bastard!!! You big cocked bastard!!!! I love you both!! Oh fuck me fuck me ohhhhhhhh oh shit oh shit yes yes Oh it is so good to get that out of me!!!" Darla relaxed for a minute and then said "Momma, Please don't ever hold back anything from me. I would love to be doing this with you every chance we get! Robert, I was serious, Move to this mountain, and you will have more pussy than you can ever handle! And the best part of it is, that 99% of it would be married! So you wouldn't have to take care of any of them."

"Speaking of available pussy....Isn't it about time for Teresa to get off work?" Darla said.

"Past time!" came a voice from the front door. Teresa was peeking in the front door.

"Teresa!!" Mom screeched! "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, Aunt Jeannie is sitting out there in the car, trying to decide if she wants my Robert to fuck her or eat her or whatever he's going to do to her." Teresa said.

"Your Robert?" Darla asked. "How did he get to be your Robert?"

"Well, I guess it won't be a secret for long, but I was the one who got him to come here and I was the first one in the family to fuck him! So that makes him mine."

"Well, I think maybe you're wrong there baby girl. I think maybe I was the first one to fuck him in this family! But I sure am glad you sent him here!" Her Mom said, smiling.

"Mom, you mean that you fucked him between the time he got here and I got my break from work? You horny slut!! Fucking my catch!! And you too Darla!! I know he likes'm young and pretty, but did you have to fuck him too? Hell, let's call up Amy and see if she wants to come over and get some too!" Teresa said, faking madness as best she could, while she was undressing.

I said "You said Jeannie is outside? Waiting?"

Teresa said "Yeah, but she might leave, she's so flaky anyway!"

I stuck my head out the door and there was a strange car parked by the truck, and a woman in it, but I could make her out as it was just getting dusky dark. I reached for my shorts and pulled them on and walked out to the car. It was Jeannie, sure enough. She just sat there looking at me and finally rolled the window down and said "You bastard. You have really messed with my mind. And now you have Teresa in there and you are going to use her, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I probably will, later. But I want some of your pussy on my cock Jeannie. And I want to taste the juices that come from your pussy too. I'll bet no one has ever tongue fucked you before, have they?" I said, trying to rile her up a bit before she came in.

"Lord no! I wouldn't think about letting a man put his mouth down there! And you aren't either! But I am going to let you fuck me just once, because I have always wondered what it would be like to get fucked by someone I wasn't married to. And I know you are leaving, so you won't be spreading stories about me around here. So let's get it over with, send Teresa home or to the store or something while you do this nasty deed!"" She said, being very snippy and trying to be hateful. But I felt like she wanted to fuck so bad she couldn't stand it!

As she stepped up to the trailer door, I got behind her and put a hand on her back as she opened the door to find her sister and two nieces inside. She tried to back out, but I wouldn't let her. I pushed her inside and said "Ann, girls, Look who's come to get some good fucking from ole Robert!!"

She blushed blood red and Ann just about fell out of her seat laughing. "Well, It's about time Jeannie!! Get your clothes off and join the rest of us!"

"SLUTS!!! All of you!! I can't believe I come from the same family!! Ann, You should be ashamed! Doing this in front of your children!" Jeannie said loudly.

I reached over and started taking her clothes off her and she tried to resist but I simply said, "don't make me tear them off you girl, how would you explain that when you got home?" She let me finish. When she was down to her panties and bra, she looked at me like a pitiful little puppy and said "Mister Whoever you are, Do we have to do it in front of everyone?"

I smiled and said "Jeannie, tonight is the first night of the rest of your life, and it will never again be the same. We are all going to make you orgasm like you have never felt before! So come on, off with the bra and panties and enjoy it all!"

She undid her bra and let it fall to the floor and when she pulled her panties down, Darla whistled at her. "Aunt Jeannie, I.. you have beautiful breast and a damned nice curve to your hips woman! Why do you hide all that?" Her pussy was shaved except for a little triangle right on top of her pussy! She blushed again, and said "I like it, don't you Darla?"

"I'll show you how much I like it in a minute auntie!"

Jeannie sat back on the edge of the bed and just looked at everyone. My cock was about half hard, so I just moved over a little to Jeannie and said "You going to make this thing wake up or not?"

"You do it, It's yours!" she said.

Teresa jumped over to me and quickly grabbed it and put it in her mouth and moaned.

Jeannie said "Teresa, Shame on you girl!"

Teresa backed off me for a second and said "You gotta try it Aunt Jeannie, It's fantastic!"

Jeannie sat there for a minute and finally she said, "OK Let me try it, but I know it will taste terrible!"

Teresa backed of and watched and Jeannie took a dick in her mouth for her first time. Teresa said "OK Now move back and forth on it and suck at the same time Auntie. You'll see how it affects him!"

I was already almost fully hard from Teresa and then Jeannie started and knowing it was her first time made it even better. So I put a hand on the back of her head and helped her a little till I was fully hard, then I pulled out of her mouth. "Lay down Jeannie....no...on second thought, get on your hands and knees on the bed Jeannie, we are going to get something going here and you are going to love it!"

She got up on her hands and knees and I bent down and licked right up her pussy all the way to her asshole and she straightened up and said "What the hell are you doing?"

"Get back down there woman and let me do this and just enjoy it, don't try to analyze it! It's sex for petes sake!!"

She got back down and I licked her again and again and she started moaning when I ran my tongue over her pussy lips. In just a minute, I had her wet enough to get at least part way in. So I straightened up and took my dick and put it against her pussy lips and pushed. "Damn Jeannie, you sure are tight! I love a good tight pussy! I worked back and forth for a minute and then I was almost all the way in. Jeannie said "That's too far! Your too big to fit! Stop! Don't hurt me!" I looked over at Ann and she shook her head 'no' and so I continued to fuck into Jeannie and soon I was all the way in and she was moaning. Then Ann on one side and Darla on the other reached under her and got a tit each and started sucking on it. Jeannie screamed out "Oh my god!! Oh sister what are you doing to me? Darla, what are you doing? You people have gone sex mad!!"

I straightened up and back and shoved my dick hard into her and then bent over her back and said "How do you like your sex baby? All in the family or with strangers? Anyway, Enjoy this fuck!! You love it and you know it, but you are afraid to admit it, aren't you! You love it----SAY IT BITCH!!"