Robert, The Highwayman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK! Fuck me! I love it!! Yes I do! Now make it happen to me!!!" She yelled out.

I started pile driving into her then and Darla and Ann were really putting her tits thru the trials!! Jeannie's ass started humping and she was moaning and then she started crying and sobbing and the more noise she made the harder we worked on her.

Teresa got in front of her and fed her a tit and Jeannie sucked it like a baby!! Teresa started moaning.

Jeannie started getting louder with her moaning and I said "Teresa, keep her quiet, will you?" So Teresa put her tit back in Jeannie's mouth and then got a bear hug on her aunt's head and held her there while I fucked her through her orgasm.. Then she fainted .. dead away! I had never had one do that to me before! I almost panicked! But Ann started giggling and slapping her face and in just a few seconds she was awake again.

"Well, sister dearest, how did you like that orgasm? Looked to us like it was a little overwhelming for you!" Ann said with a big smile on her face.

Jeannie laid there on the bed and said "Good god what happened? Was that a real orgasm? Damn, I ain't never felt like that before! I thought I was gonna die! Do you girls have that all the time? How do you stand it? I'm as weak as a new born kitten!"

Ann and Darla helped Jeannie off the bed and to the couch where Ann was sitting. She just kinda fell back into it with her head laid back on the back of the couch.

Teresa started sucking on my dick again and licking it clean and playing with it. I was watching the other girls fuss over Jeannie. Jeannie just kept saying "I ain't never in my life had that happen!"

Darla sat down on the floor in front of her and said "Aunt Jeannie, try this on for size. It's usually pretty easy for a woman to have a second orgasm after she has had the first one. Darla reached and got Jeannie by her hips and pulled her forward on the couch and leaned in and started eating her pussy. Jeannie went wild!! She arched her back up and went stiff as a board and Darla sucked on her clit. Ann was all smiles!

"Gowd damn it to hell!!! Shit that was wild!! It was like electricity going through me! Don't'stop Darla baby, I want more of that!" She reached out and got a hand full of Darla's hair and pulled her in tight. Darla was doing a good job of working her pussy over.

I turned around and laid down with Teresa and started eating her sweet pussy too.

Needless to say, Jeannie didn't get home till very late that night, along with all the rest of the family. They all made it up to cover for each other. Teresa stayed with me for the night with Mom's blessing. Damn what a wonderful family here!!

Maybe I will have Teresa go introduce herself to Emily!!