Roberta Radcliffe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise to keep my heart breaking sobs quiet as I can so you can sleep, while I writhe in agony over the total length of your Queen sized bed."

"Well, just make sure you don't get any blood over it. Its hell getting it off the sheets, let alone the mattress."

Even with the back of her hand still on her forehead, she looked at me.

"Spoken like a true male of the species."

For the first few days Jessica Radcliffe was content to talk to her daughter on the phone. The fact that she was now sharing my apartment tilted that comfort zone, more so when she would occasionally hear me in the background. Her desire to put a face to a name became too much and by day three, she was at the door handing me her coat while I pointed to the bedroom.

I could just see the newspaper headline now. 'Senators wife visiting ATF agent while husband is in Washington.' For the sake of my sick humor, the fact that she was visiting her daughter and it was the daughter that was wearing less clothing than the rest of us, would have no doubt been left out of the headline. It took me almost a week to find out that her mother also her own hotline into the hospital.

When the surgeon told her roughly how long her daughter was going to be off her feet, Jessica mounted her own campaign on her husband. Seeing the way the wind was blowing with this, he caved as well. A phone call or two later and my boss got a call from his boss. It seems a certain Senator would look favorably towards the ATF if one of their own was given extended leave, while he was providing not only moral support but 'home comfort', to his injured daughter.

I would once again bet my apartment on me not supposedly knowing that conversation existed.

Even my sister stuck her head in the door. I looked at her and then I sighed. "And what do I owe the pleasure of your company, and why aren't you looking after my number one niece."

Scarlett looked at me like she always does, like she was just about ready to stand on a bug. "She's your only niece, horse breath. There isn't enough money in your account to pay a woman to sleep with you long enough to produce and heir, so it was left to me."

She tossed her coat at me as she passed, did a quick scan of the day room and headed for my bedroom. "Your guest and your apartment guest could do with a coffee each, dickwad." She then shut the bedroom door behind her.

Now I knew where I got my attitude to life from.

*******

She didn't even knock, just wandered in, Bobbie looked closely at the woman, her facial features meant only one thing.

"Let me guess, Logan's sister?"

The smile was warm and Bobbie relaxed. She pulled the chair over and sat on it, her hand came out and Bobbie held it and shook. "Scarlett Jacobson, formally Hesler, at your service. My husband is my brother's boss."

Bobbie's brow creased in confusion. "I don't know the inner workings of the ATF, but is that even aloud, his boss being his brother-in-law I mean?"

The smile still stayed with his sister when she went on to explain that when her brother was old enough, he joined up. "I won't bore you with the details, but my husband managed to get a look at his service record. Logan refuses to talk to the family about anything he did in the service. All we knew was that he was in the army."

*******

Three years ago Scarlett had pitched the idea to her husband about Logan joining the ATF. The family knew he was going to finish after ten years in the army. Her husband made a few inquiries and got the same answer; Tony would never be allowed to be Logan's boss. It didn't stop him finding out all he could from other sources and that raised a flag in some quarters. Tony Jacobson got a call from the Pentagon; his appointment was for the next afternoon.

A Colonel sat Tony down and pulled a file from his desk and slid it across the desk. "This meeting doesn't exist; I don't exist once you leave this office. My boss wants only the best for Logan Hesler, he's served this country well and deserves to retire. It shook my boss up that he talked about joining the ATF. No offense, but that came right out of left field."

Tony didn't take offense, he told the Colonel that he was married to Logan's sister, it was she who wanted him local after all those years away. The family wanted desperately to re-connect with their son. The Colonel had allocated thirty minutes for this meeting, he was still talking to Tony Jacobson an hour and a half later.

Finally placing the file back into the drawer and closing it, he looked directly at Tony. "I think you would be a good fit, Logan would also do well in the ATF if handled right. I'm going to offer you a one off deal. If my boss got an exemption made and that Logan Hesler was to be under you at the ATF, would you agree to it?"

Tony just shrugged. "It's not possible, don't get me wrong he can work out of the same building, just not under me."

The colonel simply sat back in his chair. "You didn't answer my question Special Agent Jacobson."

Knowing it could never happen, and now faced with the impression that some people could indeed move mountains, Tony didn't even need to think about it, Logan's army record could never be made public, not even to his family, and who better to monitor that situation than himself. The colonel saw the conviction in the face of the man across the desk from him seconds before he nodded his head.

The colonel stood and shook hands with Special Agent Tony Jacobson of the ATF. True to his word, he was never seen again. After training, Logan was also sent to Tony's unit when he officially joined and all the higher ups did was silently wonder who Tony knew in Washington.

*******

Figuring it would be safer to knock before entering I heard them both laughing as my knuckles on the door gave away my presence.

"Come in already, we're dying of thirst in here."

As mugs of coffee exchanged hands, I couldn't stop myself from saying. "Well if you can make it any faster, feel free to make the next one yourself."

My sister looked at me, ready as always. "And deny you your moment of telling us how long the water took to boil; I wouldn't dream of it. Besides, it's typically left to me to tell your latest squeeze what a deadbeat you are rather than them finding out later."

Bobbie waited for Logan to blow up, she knew she would have if she had a sister like Scarlett. Instead she watched as they both just smiled at each other.

"Love you sis."

Scarlett had her mug to her lips, but nodded her head anyway, at least until she finished sipping from it.

"Love you too Bro."

As confused as she was, I could see the panic leave Roberta's face. I'd read her bio, she was an only child. Scarlett and I had been talking to each other like this since we were old enough to butt heads, but if anyone outside the family got between us, then it was brother and sister against the world. Our parents told us that they considered our attitude towards one another as twins, that just happened to be born a year apart.

"I'm going to leave you two alone, I need to gas the car up and get more coffee since I now seem to have a revolving front door."

As my sister placed her mug on the small table, her attention returned to our guest. All I got was, "Just don't let it slam you on the ass on the way out."

*******

Bobbie felt the gaze from Logan's sister turn to her as the door to the bedroom closed, the silence between them seemed to be so that we could hear the door to the apartment closing.

"I know what you're doing here."

Her face flushed, Bobbie went to protest but Scarlett just waved her hand away dismissively.

"I figure we have a good thirty minutes before my brother gets back, so stop stonewalling me and spill it."

Bobbie caught herself wringing her hands, Scarlett watched her do it and smiled, she knew and Bobbie knew that no matter what she said now, she was caught by her own actions.

Scarlett's face remained neutral when she said. "Let me help you a little, it was all over the papers that the boyfriend was banging his ex while you were at that tournament. I even know who dropped the dime to the reporter that took the story up. You have good friends, really good friends."

This time her face hardened. "But don't make me an enemy, I'm older than him by a year. We grew up looking out for each other. When he was old enough, he upped and joined the army. Two years later I married, and he was away somewhere. He doesn't talk about it and I'm told by my husband never to ask him. It hurt us both because he wasn't at my wedding. I didn't realize it at the time but he took it badly. You on the other hand are not one of the girls that drift into his life. You have class, and from what I hear, you're finally standing up to daddy, but don't use my brother to get your own way and dump him when you're done."

Bobbie looked at the door, she knew he wasn't listening, it still didn't stop her doing it though.

She knew how she was going to start this conversation; it was just so far outside her comfort zone to say it. "He was never going to be a crutch to hit Daddy with. Logan saved my life, in a sense, with the talks we've had over my evenings here. He also gave me new perspective on things. The more we talk, the more I realize what I haven't seen in life and yet he has."

Bobbie looked at Scarlett, truth time perhaps. "I don't plan to, but if I took your hand and placed it between my legs, you would understand what your brother does to me. He has me sitting on a towel, I had to tell him that he makes me pee every time he makes me laugh, which is why it's always wet. That's the only lie I will ever tell him and even that will go away when I finally tell him the truth."

She looked closely at Scarlett, this was a more personal talk than she would ever have, even with her own mother.

"I know the date the cast comes off. I used to look at it as being able to continue my life. Now I hate that date. I don't want things to change back."

Scarlett eyed the woman lying on the bed next to her, with a sense of warmth now. "You love my brother don't you?"

Bobbie nodded her head. "I guess I aimed for friendship and missed by a country mile. So yes Scarlett, I was in denial for a few days, but as I got to really know him, I knew I was toast. I love your brother, and it's only the fact that he's a male of the species, that he hasn't figured it out yet. But it's only a matter of time before he does though."

She went on to explain that he had every right to toss her ass to the curb. Not only had she stepped into is life again, but his apartment and even his bed. Yet all Logan had done was shrug his shoulders and get on with looking after her. She knew their was a side to him that she should never cross, and yet all he had shown her was compassion. He was a shoulder to cry on as they both read the newspapers rip her personal life apart and exposed the boyfriend for what he was.

Amongst many hours of conversation between them, she had found that Logan had shown great insight into her life that even Bobbie hadn't noticed before.

The conversation went back and forth. Scarlett wanted to know first-hand how they met. Although Bobbie seemed to gloss over that event, she told her in minute detail the second time they met when she opened her eyes and he was sitting across her room in the hospital. Even adding bits of conversations they had in his apartment over the last week.

"I don't even compare Logan with Ben. It took a New York minute to see the difference between them, and the waste of space my ex was in my life. I'm going to be Twenty-Six in two months, I know how old Logan is, and to me, that doesn't matter one bit. He's the one I want to spend my life with because I figure it's going to take that long to know his life."

Scarlett watched Bobbie for a moment, the conversation had ceased, yet the atmosphere was still thick with the emotion that had built up between them. Bobbie wasn't going to back down to Logan's sister, to her, too much was at stake to do that. She had found her man, or rather fortunately, he found her and she wasn't going to let him go without a fight. The gentle nod came first. The smile was on Scarlett's lips as her hand once again came out and they shook on it, while Scarlett welcomed her to the family.

*******

From that evening on, Bobbie had another welcome visitor. Somehow the time it was going to take to get back on her legs didn't seem such a mountain anymore. Nurse Barns was the only regular visitor we had from the hospital. I would take Bobbie in if she had appointments, but no matter how many times she asked, the cast wasn't coming off until they said so, even though she had circled the date the doctor gave her on the calendar as soon as she came back from one of her first meetings with him.

We had just come from the hospital; the X-Rays had been stared at and discussed by everyone at that meeting while Bobbie and her mother sat in the same room. I had taken a chair out in the corridor and sat, coffee in hand, as I worked my way once again through the sports section. I've even started taking an interest in the LPGA section, although I would insist with my last breath that all I was doing was checking out the opposition. Nurse Barns came looking for me and found me sat on my usual chair.

Nurse Barns even taped a sheet of paper on it once with my name on it, stating this was my chair. I took it off to sit down and when Bobbie's appointment was over I stood up and re-taped the paper back onto the seat. I winked at a red faced Nurse Barnes as we passed her desk.

The nurse called me into the room Bobbie went into and found her sitting in a wheelchair. The muscle wastage was obvious and I did remind her that she still had an uphill struggle with physio first and then gaining enough strength in that leg to allow a swing of her clubs. As per hospital regulations, she was wheeled to the main doors in a wheelchair. Her mother came to the apartment with us and the three of us celebrated.

It was her mother that asked the obvious question, well at least to her it was. "So Roberta, when do you pack and come home, so you can let Mister Hesler have his life back?"

Going by the questions she had been asking me over the last few days, I already had a heads up on that answer.

"I'm not mom. I will come back to the house to collect my things, but I plan to live here now."

The smile on her mother's lips just kept on growing. "Have you finally told him dear?"

Bobbie's cheeks went red, the rest of her face and neck quickly followed.

"No mother, I think I will do that now."

Bobbie turned in her seat to look at me. She grasped my hand, and instinctively I looked down at it and then up at her.

"Logan. I'm in love with you. Can I stay here? Only from now on I want you to share your bed with me, in return I will share my heart and my body with you."

We hadn't discussed any of this, so I figured her mother was pushing her buttons on this. My mind went back to when we first met; from the bloody crumpled heap of womanhood that almost became bear food, to this stunning young lady holding my hand, to the endless talks about everything and anything, sometimes those talks felt one sided since my work with the ATF was almost all off limits.

As for my time in the service, well. Nuff said.

Yet still, Roberta was easy on the eyes, and when we delved into any conversation neither of us forced our opinion on the other. The flow was such that on some occasions one of us would change our opinion because of what was said.

Our showers were a constant, initially at Roberta's insistence, but then it just became habit. I knew every inch of her body from how many freckles their were across her nose, to the birthmark on her inner left thigh. She still has smooth skin all the way down her body. Although I came back to the apartment one evening, and between my sister and Bobbie, they had everything prepared for me to shave her.

I quickly came to one conclusion: when shaving a woman, there are no inappropriate places you can put your hands while shaving her. It's all open season down there, it has to be to get the job done properly. For a first timer, I'm proud to say I did a real good job. However, through my initial fumbling around desperately trying not to cut her, my fingers went too far and Bobbie grabbed my arm to steady herself as she climaxed all over my hand. The inner walls of her pussy both clamped and soaked my fingers and hand as she came so hard with my fingers still inside her.

In all good conscience, I felt really guilty. To me it felt like I had taken advantage of her. My mind was still trying desperately to work out how to apologize, when her eyes locked onto mine. Her body was still coming down from her orgasm when her head came up and she looked at me, her eyes were feral.

Roberta's body gave one last shudder before her voice carried across to me in a volume that made me pay real close attention. She insisted that she reciprocate. I thought she was nuts.

"Logan, accident or not, that was the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. No you didn't take advantage of me. I know it wasn't intentional, but the fact remains that to me, it would be the honorable thing to do."

I was toast when she brought honor into a conversation.

"Please don't challenge me on this Logan, it's going to happen. Lay down Logan." The smirk came next, followed by, "I promise to be gentle with you Logan and only use my hands."

I may have done ten years in the service of my country and three years with the ATF. But a twenty-five-year-old woman worried me greatly at this point. That feral look was quite scary on her.

So I lay down. The smile came, but somehow that smile never got to her eyes, although she was still taking deep breaths to calm herself. Bobbie and the cast she still had on back then shuffled over a little. The warmth of her hand circled my erection, her other hand followed and I became more solid than I ever thought possible.

Her attention then focused on the fingers wrapped around me, more so when she started to move them up and down my shaft. That feral look receded, her eyes went into saucer mode, and her hands went a little faster. Try as I might, there was no escaping the situation of a naked Bobbie Radcliffe was giving me a hand job.

She turned her head to look into my eyes, her hands hadn't missed a beat, when she said, "You need to stay laying down Logan. Remember, I owe you and I always pay my dues."

One hand came away from my erection and the top half of her body leaned forwards, and hovered for a fraction of a second, that same hand then rested on my chest before my cock sank into her mouth. I went to move, but her index finger came up and waved side to side for me to stay still. I'm no big dicked porn star but Roberta sank down as far as she could, bobbed up and down a few times and sank deeper at every attempt. She gagged, she choked, and that damn finger just kept waving from side to side to stop me from interfering in her quest.

My mind simply sailed past 'what the fuck' and sat happily swimming in 'Oh my God'. Acting on their own instincts, my hands came away from my sides and went to move towards Roberta's hair. Her head instantly stopped and her teeth came into action. My cock felt them and reported to my brain the horrifying consequences of my actions if my hands continued their journey to the back of Roberta's head.

That damn finger still moved from side to side in warning. My hands then returned to my side and rested once again on the bed as she seemed to smile. I even caught her wink at me as she went back to her throat massaging my hard on to eruption. Her head moved up about half the length of my cock and she all but sucked every last drop out of me, and considering the desert that had become my sex, life, that was loads.