Roberta Radcliffe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie finally pulled her head back and let go of my still hard cock. It made an interesting slap sound as it came to rest on my belly. She then smiled again as she took up skin to skin contact as she laid the side of her face on my chest.

I did bring up the point that she cheated and used her lips. She laughed and told me that she had over balanced while giving me a hand job, she fell on me completely by accident and she couldn't get up quick enough to get out of the way. So she had no choice but to swallow or choke.

Yes, that tenuous thing still had a way of hanging around in our lives.

*******

My memories came to a screeching halt when I started to feel my hands shaking and I once again focused on Bobbie. Her eyes held back her tears, her face rapidly heading towards panic that I was going to say no, since I had already taken so long to answer her.

That's when I grasped her hand in both of mine and nodded yes. I just couldn't find the villain who stole my vocal cords right at that moment.

My hand went to the back of her neck. She watched for a moment, until she figured out where that was going, and her head tilted to the side. My hand touched her neck. My palm gently pulled her to me and we sort of met in the middle. I kissed Roberta (Bobbie) Radcliffe at three-fifteen on a Thursday afternoon. I planned to do it often, but that first kiss will live in my memory for as long as I lived, right alongside that 'accidental' blow job she gave me.

Her mom looked on that moment as her time to leave; she made it to the door before turning and calling my name. "Oh, Logan."

I turned to look at her; her smile was an exact copy of her daughters.

"You may want to practice safe sex; her birth control pills are still on the night stand beside what used to be her bed at our house."

My hand warmed to the burning embarrassment her daughter was having at the moment.

I kept my face as neutral as I could when I said, "But Mrs. Radcliffe, everyone knows I'm gay."

She went straight to laughing. I heard her just before she opened the apartment door. "Of course you are dear, have fun your two."

Bobbie watched as I once again moved close to her, scooped her into my arms and headed for the bedroom. I dropped her on the bed, she bounced once before she started to undress herself.

"This is fair warning Bobbie, if you have anything left on your body by the time I'm naked, I'm ripping it off of you."

Her answer was muffled, only because she was already lifting her blouse over her head to spare the time it would take to undo the buttons.

"Yes Logan, I accept your proposal for marriage but we will have to tell the family eventually."

"They can wait until tomorrow; the condoms are..."

"I know where they are honey, I found them when I went snooping the afternoon I first got here. You may have to hurry though, they're awfully close to their expiry date."

This time I paused at undressing and looked at her, she was still frantically pulling clothes off. "Bobbie? Do you want children?"

This time she stopped to look at me.

"Fuck yes, not right now of course. I'm going to be selfish here Logan. I want you so badly I'm leaking all over the bed. I want gallons of you in or over me for the next few months before we even sit down and plan out our family. Your sister has been one of my best friends since the day she first visited; I know the drought you've been in with women. I owe it to you to let you catch up first before you stick a baby in me."

My heart beat just a little faster, Bobbie stopped undressing to see why I had as well. I had to sit on the bed in front of her; she watched me do it.

"I accept your proposal Roberta Radcliffe." My hand once again touched both her cheek and neck. She looked concerned. "I'm sorry for the pain you've had to endure to get here, but thank you for coming into my life Bobbie."

What I said was from my heart. It was clear to see from the expression on Roberta's face that she knew that what I had just said, I meant ever word.

I held onto a half-naked sobbing twenty-five-year-old for the next ten minutes.

*******

I had seen, touched and held onto various parts of Bobbie body in her time with me at the apartment. Made more personal of course with the shave I had to give her. If anything, that evening was the prelude to all this. I had mapped Bobbie's body out over the time I had her in the shower, on her back while I had a razor on her girlie parts, and yet for the first ten minutes, all I ever wanted to do was kiss her.

"Logan, you've had a naked me under you for the last ten minutes and the only thing that's been in me is your tongue. Not that I'm complaining since your kisses have me wetter than I can ever remember being. Are you okay?"

Smiling put her at ease, more so when I reminded her that I saw and felt her body on a daily basis in the shower, I'm simply playing catch up for a few minutes with her lips. She was still laughing when she once again placed her arms around me and we went back to swapping tongues.

Extracting one more moan out of her, we parted lips. This woman had been able to read me almost as long as she had been here, her smile just got bigger, more so when her arms came away from my neck.

"Please take me, soft and gentle would be nice, but if you feel the need to go all caveman on me I can do that as well. I'm going to be the first to say this Logan, feel free to catch up when you feel its right to do so. But I love you Logan, you've been ticking every box any woman, namely the one under you at this moment, wants in a man; you're it Logan. Now speech over. Do me Logan, make me the happiest woman in this apartment."

If I wasn't hard before that, I sure as hell was now. As I pulled myself up and off her body, Bobbie went to open her legs. I placed my hand under her and spun her body over, a cross between a giggle and a squeal left her lips as she landed face down. As my hands travelled from her shoulders to her ass, Bobbie groaned into the pillow. My hands stopped at her ass and parted her butt cheeks, I buried my tongue into her and her upper body left the bed along with another groan from her lips.

"It's still a virgin ass Logan, I'm just not that confidant I can take what you have up there, we may try it one day but not today, please Logan."

The thing with being this close to her ass was that I was also close to a very leaking pussy; my head was swimming with erotic thoughts, mixed in with her scent. I could feel my heart beat faster, I'm sure it was my body's way of pumping more blood into my cock. The daft grin was stuck to my lips, I've got my hands on Roberta Radcliffe's girlie parts and I'm allowed.

Her movement centred my concentration once again as she tried and finally succeeded in pulling her legs under her so her ass was hanging in the air. Nope, I was having too much fun with my new toy, if Bobbie said I could play with my new toy, then play with it I was going too.

I flipped her over again and while she was still in the process of forming a sentence I had placed both her legs over my shoulders, ran the palms of my hands over her tits and buried my face into her pussy. She gripped my wrists, muttered something I couldn't hear because she clamped her thighs against my head and came all over my face as she did a perfect impression of a woman losing her own body to her orgasm.

When I shaved her I thought she had a perfect pussy, now I'm sticking my tongue into her and it leaked it's thank you all over my face. I of course reciprocated and mapped her pussy with my tongue, which sent her to another orgasm. She tasted fantastic, I was lost to this woman, and she knew it. My hands kept themselves busy as well, her nipples dug into the palms of my hands as I played with Bobbie's tits. When she was sitting up they looked fantastic, perfectly shaped to her body and firm enough to almost scream 'come get me'. When she was laying down, they were my playing field and a way to send Bobbie rocketing into another orgasm.

Her hands grabbed my head and pushed, my first instinct was to ignore her, her hands entwined with my hair and she pushed harder. Her legs opened and I could hear her now as she panted and sounded like she was crying. I grabbed her legs and placed them gently either side of me, as I lifted myself up she let go of my head and I knelt facing her. I had pushed her so far up the bed with my antics already that her head and shoulders were resting on a couple of pillows.

Tears ran down her cheeks as she desperately pulled air into her lungs. "To much Logan. Too much."

Bobbie's hand grasped my wrist and pulled it away from her breast, I leant forward and placed my now free hand on her cheek, and asked, "Are you okay?"

She burst into tears and opened her arms, I moved position and pulled her whole body to me and she cried into my chest.

The hiccup was amusing, it also heralded the easing of tears. I sat against the headboard and she used my lap to rest her head on, my erection had subsided the second she started crying so it wasn't sticking into her as she lay there. Slowly her breathing became normal, her eyes still held that faraway look and as concerned as I was, I just knew that all I could do was wait her out.

Skin contact was important, both as a comfort and to physically reinforce to your partner that you're there and not going anywhere.

When she spoke, it kinda took me by surprise. "I always told my girlfriends that it was tacky talking about past boyfriends, Logan. Especially to the new one."

Her eyes met mine; she knew I would wait her out.

"I'm sorry Logan, but for a second their, you scared me. Ben could only find what made me tick if I drew him a map and gave him a torch that came with instruction. I've lived with you all these weeks now and you're even comfortable giving my pussy a shave, I realise now, you've mapped out my body haven't you?"

Past habits were hard to lose, spending ten years in the army taught me a great deal, it was ingrained in me and simply carried on, even into civilian life.

"Do you want me to stop doing it?"

The anger in her eyes was new to me, well since the first day perhaps, but we were still getting to know each other back then.

"You may be the big tuff army and now ATF guy Logan, but so help me, if you dare stop doing what you're doing. I will hurt you so bad." Her tone softened once again, "I'm just trying to explain my reaction and I seem to be doing it badly, I know that now."

Roberta reached out her hand, the look on her face expecting me to match and grasp it.

"I'm going to be diving back into tacky now Logan, but please be patient." She waited for my nod, and then smiled; her hand squeezed mine for a moment. "I don't come to you a virgin Logan." She was now on full on blush mode. "I'm sure as hell not giving you names and numbers of past boyfriends and a few girlfriends."

I looked down at her and even raised an eyebrow, I saved the mock smirk until the end, when our eyes locked she was now crimson. A shrug of her shoulders won out.

"It was college and I was told to grasp the full college experience. Boy did I do that."

The hand squeezing came back with a vengeance, it seemed to me that she wanted to lay the groundwork before coming to the point.

Ben was her tutor's chosen partner for her on one of her college courses, they got on well and genuinely enjoyed each other's company, but he was also dating a fellow student and Bobbie wasn't going to get between any official partnerships. They met again after college at a function, they re-connected and it went from there.

"I didn't realize until close to the end that I was in a holding pattern with Ben. He gambled that the ex-girlfriend would come back and she did, a few weeks before I was due at the tournament. My many absences while at tournaments gave him the window of opportunity he needed." Her eyes went to the far wall; a small sigh escaped her lips. "So while I was away, he took those opportunities."

That hand squeezing thing came back with a vengeance; Bobbie looked at me and said. "I've taken it slow with you for a reason." That blush thing came back as well, her eyes seemed to glow when she added. "You're lodged in my heart Logan Hesler and as soon as I finish my speech, I want you lodged as many times as you like between my legs, you're sure going to make this pussy of mine one happy camper."

I smiled, I couldn't help it, she made me do it. "Why Miss Roberta Radcliffe, you say the sweetest things."

Bobbie moved from her position and straddled my legs while looking into my eyes, her hands went to the sides of my head and we kissed as she sat on my lap and must have felt my erection growing again.

Her lips came away from mine by a few inches. "You talk way too much when you have a naked woman straddling your growing interest in me Logan, how about making love to me instead."

More than happy to oblige that request, my hands went to her hips, her hand went between her legs in anticipation. I lifted and her hand grasped my cock, fidgeted for a moment and then nodded. I'm not sure what look I gave her when I lowered her onto me but she went from feral to lust in a blink of an eye, and a wriggle of her hips as she bottomed out on me.

The groan came next, "Fuck, I've not had this much fun with my clothes off in some time. We're going to do this again and again Logan, please make sure your cock doesn't fall off. That would be such a waste."

Her hand went between her legs to help things along and her tits moved when she did. It was as close to hypnotic as anything I've ever seen, the more she moved her arm the more they did. To me this felt incredibly erotic and if it wasn't for that fact that we both had an ulterior motive for what we were about to do, I would have sat there watching everything below her neckline all night.

As good as this position was, her still weakened leg wasn't going to carry that much exercise so soon, I grabbed her hips again and Bobbie smiled and nodded in gratitude that I was going to take over again. When I placed her back onto the bed her legs went wide on either side of us, I knew her leg didn't even have the strength to go around me.

My elbows helped take some of my weight off as well and we made slow but passionate love.

It was only after Bobbie's second orgasm that she said between groans. "I did mention you could hammer the shit out of me didn't I?"

I giggled, "Oh yes I remember that conversation, it was right before your second orgasm."

"When I get two good legs under me, you are so in trouble buster."

I kissed her, for no other reason than I wanted to.

"Yes dear." Was my only answer.

It still earned me a smile, as well as a dig in the ribs.

Her lips came away from mine by a few inches. "You talk way too much when you have a naked woman under you Logan, how about making love to me instead."

She groaned. "You're going to need to make me cum again Logan. I haven't had an orgasm for the last twenty minutes and that's so cruel."

My heart was attempting to pound its way out of my chest. Her legs were spread wide, and her hairless pussy was dripping with her juices around the base of my cock as it twitched and made itself at home within the confines of her pussy.

Bobbie leaned in, resting her hands on my shoulders as her lips almost made contact with my ear as the whisper that was her voice made contact with my own inner animal. "It's time Logan, make love to me."

I pulled a leg in, grabbed her around her waist and held Bobbie to me as I twisted around and placed her on her back, with the soles of her feet sat flat to the bed causing her legs to part either side of me.

She gently bit down on my ear, it was an unusual way to get my attention, but she got it. "Do me now Logan."

It was clear she wanted me to take her hard, I still worried that it was too soon.

She seemed to sense my reluctance. "It was my leg that broke remember mister ATF man, the part your cock is in right now, works perfectly fine."

Her body shivered in anticipation, that one act triggered something primeval within me. Thankfully Bobbie didn't see me smile when I drew back and slammed straight back into her. The groan that passed her lips, lips that were still so close to my ear picked up on it and fed my own senses.

"Oh God yes, right there, you've nailed it. Now pound that pussy, take me to nirvana Logan, I promise to be your best friend if you do."

My hands moved under Bobbie and came up by her shoulders; her giggle let me know that she knew what I was up to. I cupped both hands over her shoulders and proceeded to fuck the living shit out of Bobbie Radcliffe, with her permission of course, while my hands stopped her from moving up the bed from my efforts.

Her moans, her grunts and even as she bit down on my shoulder so she could hold her orgasm back by another half a second, she knew it was going to benefit her body seconds later. As her orgasm finally ravaged her body, Bobbie's pussy seemed to pulsate along my whole dick, forcing my own orgasm out of me. Her good leg came away from the bed and rested on my back, the tips of her fingers ran up and down my spine.

I mumbled, "I think I'm having a heart attack."

The giggles beneath me were expected.

"So the big army and ATF guy got his ass whooped by a one legged golf pro, huh?"

It took a moment for me to even roll off and relieve Bobbie of my weight on her.

"Well, considering that I was doing all the work while you just lay there reading the sports section of my playboy collection I had hidden in the cabinet by the bed, I would have to say, yes I came out the winner."

If my neighbor didn't hear her orgasm, she sure heard her laughing.

*******

When Bobbie sat down with her physio and was told that she was on target to go to the competition at full fitness. That same week, she missed her period, thanks to a 'close to an end date condom' breaking and coating the insides of Bobbies womb. The second test also came up positive.

For a full day she did nothing but sit out on the balcony and look out at the fields beyond the fence line. All I could do was watch out for her, keep her fed and hydrated, sit with her on occasions, and answer any question she wanted answering. This day boiled down to one decision; go to the tournament at three months pregnant and not one hundred percent fit, or back out of the tournament in the hope of keeping the baby totally safe.

As a soon-to-be first-time mom, her anxiety levels were high. Between her mother, my sister and her OB/GYN they had all individually answered her questions as she asked them. She only had to see the look on my face and she knew I would back her on any decision she made. I may be the guy that put our child in her, but it was going to be Bobbie that carried it through the intense pressure of the tournament.

My wife asked me if it was okay if she held a war council. I knew what she meant, she turned to the three women that were the closest to her in our lives. Her mother turned up with her cousin, since the cousin offered to drive her down here. My sister of course just breezed in like she owned the place and demanded to know why she hadn't even been offered a coffee yet. They all went into a huddle and I sat watching an old John Wayne movie. My life had sure gone into the fast lane since I had met this woman.

The topic on the table for these four women was simple (or not so simple) this was going to be our first child. It also meant that she would be three months along come the start of the tournament. She wanted to go back and take that trophy again so badly. The papers and the so called experts had written her off since the accident. Bobbie was adamant that no one was going to see her or even take pictures of her or especially take pictures of her while she had a cast on.