Rob's Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone knows that the brain needs oxygen to function properly, but I had my head so far up my ass where you were concerned that my brain wasn't getting any oxygen. When Barb tipped me to the fact that you weren't at school on Mondays and Thursdays I followed you and saw where you went. I remembered back to when you first came home how upset you seemed to get when the girls said no to a regular nursing school and insisted on going the community college route and I figured that it was because you were afraid they would find out that you didn't really take classes and they would tell me. Following you to Hathaway's told me that you had been fucking him all along. That made me believe that along with my not believing we could make it you weren't even intending to try. You were playing some kind of game. Setting me up so you could leave me in some nasty way to get even with me for tossing you out. Why else would you be wasting your time with me and spending your evenings with your boyfriend here?"

Hathaway gave me a nasty look and Audrey started to say something, but I held up my hand to cut her off.

"Let me finish and then you can have your say. On your last day you said that you would have given anything to make it work. The sad thing is that even though I wanted it to work I gave nothing. So here it is Audrey. I am willing to give everything and do anything to try and make it work. I have no way of knowing if you still feel that way. You have the divorce papers in your hand. Take them with you and think about them. If they show up in my mailbox in a day or so I will sign them and send them back."

I stood up and turned to go. I hadn't taken three steps when Audrey called my name. I turned and she held the divorce papers up in front of her and tore them in half, dropped them on the ground and then ran to me. As I held her Hathaway walked up and said:

"If you hurt her you will answer to me."

I looked at him for a couple of seconds and then I smiled and said, "I could almost learn to like you."