All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 05'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Some stories are worth waiting for

And this was, without any doubt, one of them. As has often been said 'quality whops quantity any day!' It's good to have you back again with more of this fine story - thank you. Five stars.

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago
So amazing....

I love this story so much. You've made these characters feel so real as their relationship progresses. I love that you've made them not perfect, that she has insecurities.

Thank you so much for adding another chapter to this wonderful story. Five more stars from me.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
i absolutely LOVE this story.

@JAH - you know i've loved this story from the first installement, but this chapter is by far my favorite to date! her insecurity, his quick temper, their conscious effort to make it work - i absolutely loved it. and the hewt secks...! oh my gosh lady that scene of her masturbating on his jeans...!!!! arrrgggghhh i am in so much trouble right now b/c i cannot do anything about it until much, much later tonight...

you are a brilliant writer, lady, and it just so happens that your brand of kink totally gets my juices going... 5 shiny stars, a little red heart and a big v-hug from me! :-)

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
:)

*picks up chapter and hugs and pets it, then gives it a slap on the ass and sets it down*

Imperfect people are perfect when they know that they aren't.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Well

I genuinely can't think of anything further to add to the previous comments.

5/5 for some awersum hanky spanky secks justa

Ps...I like quantity AND quality..I'm a greedy sod

Get scribbling lady :-)

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
You all quash MY insecurities!!

MP- Thank's for being so patient! I'd had no intention of letting this chapter take so long, but tough content and little time to write truly challenged me. You've been there from the beginning with your kind words and it is so appreciated!

eaglejet- I'm so glad you appreciate the insecurities and other less than perfect qualities. I love reading all types of stories, but find I can only write what feels real to me. I think Corrine and Patrick needed to share some faults with the rest of us! You too have been supporting me from day one and it means so much!

STG - You, my friend, made my day! That little scene was my favorite in the chapter and I'm so glad it got to you It was a blast to write. You set the bar (both literally and figuratively) for hot scenes. I'll never look at uneven bars the same!

FA - How many ways can I say thank you! You rock! Chap 6 is in the works!

MJ - You never fail to boost my ego and make me laugh. So glad you like quantity cuz I can't quite seem to keep these chapters short enough. You might want to take that up with my editor...

lindseymarshlindseymarshover 10 years ago
Great story

A great story and good sex. I can't wait for Chapter 6.

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 10 years ago
Lovely

This was just lovely - you've talked about writing difficulties - but it certainly doesn't show; this flows beautifully. (And argh, you didn't last very long on the new page either, did you? Sucks!)

When I read your final paragraph of this story though, I wondered - is this the end? I thought I detected a bit of a sense of finality. Say it ain't so!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
more to come...

LM- So glad you enjoy the story and the sex. I feel the same about yours. Not sure I can wait until next Christmas for your next chapter....

fungirl! - No worries... I have a lot more to write about these two. After this chapter, I think the two of them deserve some fun; not to mention we still have more to see from the gymbunny (as FA_JF has grown found of calling her).

LBGrantLBGrantover 10 years ago
Absolutely awesome!

Oh, what a fabulous chapter. I have loved this story from the beginning, but this was my favorite chapter by far. I love that we see their raw emotions as they struggle with the newness of their exciting relationship. It feels real to me, and that is so hard to always capture. I've been so busy with my day job lately that I've fallen behind on so many stories and I'm so glad I caught this new chapter. 5 amazing stars!

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Hurray!!!

LB!!! It was so great to see your comment!! It means so much to me that you liked this chapter. I try to avoid conflict whenever possible, so once I created one I had a bitch of a time trying to resolve it. Hoping your work schedule quiets down a bit and we get to see you out here a little more!!

visioneervisioneerover 10 years ago

Once again, evocative and eloquent writing. Corrine's emotional conflict over Kym frames this chapter beautifully, and makes the power exchange all the more potent. Awesome, erotic storytelling.

jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Visioneer. You know I feel the same about your stories.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chap 6

I submitted chap 6 on Saturday, so hopefully it will be posted later this week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Cloning

just got my approval...as long as we just clone Patrick. Wow. Please tell me he is real. Even if I never get to belong to him, just knowing he's out there would be enough to give me hope men like him exist! =)

jhollanderjhollanderalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

It's comments like yours that make me smile all day. Patrick is only real in my romantic but depraved imagination. Would it help to know that his physical description is based on man at my gym (although I don't know what his tattoos are due to his damn long sleeves)?

graceunderfiregraceunderfirealmost 10 years ago
Patrick cloning

well, I need to start paying more attention at the gym. You do a great job capturing the fantasy of such a man...at least we have our imaginations to keep us going :) Please keep writing! (I was anon below...was too tired from staying up all night reading this series to sign in, but user name = graceunderfire)

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the conflict and the real reaction to their little fight, loved the hard line in the sand that the spanking wasn't a result of that, and then so much hotness, SO. MUCH. HOTNESS. So glad I got around to reading this!! You are talented and wonderfully descriptive! <3

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago
Scary! :)

This progressed quickly, it's obviously going into some serious SM waters, don't know if I'm ready for that, lol, but there's no doubt that Corrine is craving just that. Can't wait to read more though! Nicely written. I loved the insecurities, sometimes I feel like such an idiot to feel like that, but I guess we're all a bit insecure at times. Thank you for that.

mobytheoceanmobytheoceanover 9 years ago
BDSM and D/s Dynamic

The relationship progression is really good. You got the D/s relationship dynamics down pat. The points of view of the characters are so complementary. The design of the mutual needs fulfillment is viseral and sensual, erotic.

srballssrballsover 8 years ago
intense feelings

Love your characters...reminded me of my beautiful wife that I lost so many Years ago. You made me feel the intense level of love as I held and used her body until I lost myself in her...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

NEVER. STOP. WRITING. OMG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous