All Comments on 'Rock and Water Ch. 06'

by jhollander

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19about 10 years ago
Smoking hot!

Seriously smoking hot. I love the evolution of this relationship, and omg the sex! More thoughtful commentary will have to wait until the haze from the sexy bits dissipates.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Wow!

That is about all I can think of at the moment - oh, and a thousand huge 'Thank yous' for bringing this marvellous story to us - it has been WELL worth the wait for part 6! Five stars, of course!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
The Eagle Has Landed!

Oh My Gosh. @JAH that was an incredible chapter!

Loved the ending... "geek. / slut." I felt like clapping for that one!

And the hewt secks... Phew!!! ~fans herself~

Fantastic writing. 5 sparkly stars!

elisebeeelisebeeabout 10 years ago
Hot, hot character development!

I'm also impressed by the comments from some of my favorite authors!

LBGrantLBGrantabout 10 years ago
Another Winner!

I am so loving this story. It captured me from chapter one and keeps getting better and better. I made my old mistake I've vowed to stop doing though. I read this on the train on my commute. Need to add you to my list of authors to save for when I'm home. :) Can't wait to see what happens next.

~LB

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Intense!

Wow, your character development and pace is brilliant! I love the slow build and the internal dialogue they both go through...it mirrors real life with an extra dose of intense sex.....please don't keep us waiting.

eaglejet1eaglejet1about 10 years ago

Simply amazing just like the rest of this story!!!

Soo, soo good!!!

I love how real this feels between the two of them, your words and descriptions make it seem so real.

Another great job with this story!!

5 more stars from me

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 10 years ago

ok that was intense. and awesome as usual :-) i really love this story. can't wait for more

MaynessMaynessabout 10 years ago

Everything everyone else has said! Just...wow! *****

lindseymarshlindseymarshabout 10 years ago

Great story - well paced -great shower scene. It has the feeling that you're writing from experience. Keep it up!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks all!!

fungirl- So glad you liked it!! Hope that sex haze lasts and lasts....

mel-pomene- A huge thank you back at you for supporting me from day one! Sorry for the delays between these recent chapters. Work has kicked up a bit and sadly keeps me from writing. Will try to get the next one out sooner!

STG- So glad you liked the ending!! He was quite proud of himself, wasn't he?

elisebee- I KNOW!!! I love that these wonderful authors love my story, but every comment, readers and writers alike make my day!! Thank you!

LB- Hmmmm..... you're talk of trains is giving me ideas. Perhaps it's time for Patrick and Corrine to take a trip by train. Big hugs and thank yous!!

findmyway- Thanks! The pace has felt right to me too, but I'm a bit amazed that this new relationship is still only a few weeks old. Wondering if I need to pick up the pace a little and let some time lapse.

eaglejet - You've been a huge support! Thank you always for your kind words. I'm doing my best to keep it realistic, faults and all.

phoebecharmed- You are so sweet! I'm having a lot of fun writing this, especially when it starts to get intense... Sometimes i'll have a scene planned out, then completely change the direction by how they're responding to each other.

mayness - Thank you too for your ongoing sweet comments! I know when I'm commenting on stories sometimes just "wow" says it all!!

lindseymarsh- So glad you liked the shower scene!! It was fun to let my imagination run with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One small step for Patrick

One giant leap for Corinne. The weekend has just begun. What else will you stir up to give us palpitations? As people seem fond of saying around here, hawt secks!

PlusherPlusherabout 10 years ago
how am i so late to this party!??

WoW! I can only echo what has gone before JAH, this story is so gripping in it's feasibility, the emotions Corrinne describes so accurate and your words flowing like melted butter, a joy to read. Where can I find me a Patrick!?!?

Please, don't stop....

visioneervisioneerabout 10 years ago

justahole - This is a beautifully crafted series with remarkable attention to detail and emotion that is unfolding like the petals of a flower. Corrine and Patrick are vivid, three-dimensional characters for whom you've conveyed the sense of how each is lost in the other through their power exchange. Terrific work.

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor
blown away

Thank you Plusher and Visoneer for your kind words!

Plusher- I only just saw your comment this evening, and I'm incredibly flattered. I'm trying hard to keep the story relatable and realistic, so hearing you have a sense for that means so much. Sadly, Patrick is a figment of my imagination, but if I meet someone remotely like him i'll send them your way!

Visioneer - Your comment reads as beautifully worded as your stories do. Thank you for such thoughtful and supportive feedback. This is my first venture into creative writing, and like most, doubt and writer's block plague me. Comments such as yours push me on.

cloudyemeraldcloudyemeraldabout 10 years ago
And another fab author for my favourites :)

Found you on another authors favourite list whilst waiting for their next chapters, I've actually found a few like this so I highly recommend this method to readers who are looking for more great stories.

This one is another story I am going to be constantly checking for. Love it!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies!

I just wanted to update any readers that have been waiting for Chapter 7. Life has bogged me down a bit over the past weeks (not to mention a holiday in Hawaii - don't hate me!), but with renewed energy I've begun writing again and hope to have Chapter 7 finished within the week!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I love this story. They are so believable. Please keep them around for more.

fairyefalumpfairyefalumpabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for the next installment!

I am really enjoying this story...the characters are so easy to relate to on both a basic and more intimate level...wouldn't it be nice if in real life people could be so honest with each other!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!

Fairyefalump! Thank you for your sweet comment. You are so right. Wouldn't it be nice if we could all communicate with such open hearts and honesty as these two?? I suppose that's just as much my fantasy as the erotica! You'll be happy to know that after a very long hiatus chap 7 is in the home stretch and I'll be submitting this week. Cheers!

jhollanderjhollanderabout 10 years agoAuthor
Chapter 7 submitted!

I just submitted chapter 7 tonight! Not sure what the turnaround is right now, but hopefully we'll see it post soon. Hope you like!

jennyb2492jennyb2492about 10 years ago
turnaround time

Laurel posts turnaround times now. Go to the forum --> author's hangout --> and look at the sticky towards the top. Last week it only took 2 days. Excited!

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 10 years ago
you had me at "butt plugs"

So that anal scene...to quote Dave Attell: "I need a hot towel and a chicken burrito."

WHEW!

What could possibly go on in chapter 7?? Guess I have to read on!

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
Hell yes

Death and Taxes said it better than me, but I have to second the absolute hotness of their open discussions and that anal scene. Love love love it!

purple_stonepurple_stoneover 9 years ago

After reading other comments, I was wondering what more could I say to express my wow thoughts, but I don't think anyone had mentioned the sex in the shower scene that I loved. Restricting the movements and shushing the girl always make the day for me! I was wondering if she'd be scared to step into his house, I certainly would be, especially since that meant a certain shift of power, but I guess she was either too horny to worry, lol, or their relationship is really further than some would be comfortable with at this moment. Anyway, it's all good. The array of toys, well, it must be daunting, but then again it's good to observe the victim and her reactions, hehe. I've got nothing to add to the last scene. WOW from me too. Can't wait to read on!!! :)

mobytheoceanmobytheoceanover 9 years ago
BDSM scene is good

I enjoyed the chapter and the scene was good. I missed the lead up to the scene. I am eager to read on.

Scarlet615Scarlet615over 8 years ago
Astonishing..........

I have read a lot of stories but very rarely one that is so descriptive, erotic, arousing and that fills perfectly what being a Dom and a sub means. Each one complete the other one and together they make fireworks. Simply magic. I am totally speachless. Thank you so much for putting into words my thoughts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous