Rocket Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved back down her body, taking his sweet-ass time until he began to chew thoughtfully right at the spots where her legs joined her body as his hands loved her thighs and belly seemingly all by themselves. By then, Aurora was beginning to doubt her own hold on her sanity. If he didn't get to her dripping sex again soon, she was sure that one or both of them would be dead by morning.

Yet when he finally completed his tour, though she was so ready, he insisted on playing with her inner lips. After he'd gotten them to peek out, he used his fingers after wetting them to make her step away from the jagged anticipation, though she now prayed to him that he wouldn't forget the core of her. After a while, her prayers became vocal, though she didn't notice. Will did, and surmised that he was doing this right for her.

Aurora was a little amazed when he did it, but he was able to softly hold both lips between different sets of the fingers on one of his hands as he pulled his body back to speak to her. "Be really careful here, since I'm holding some sensitive parts, honey, but please, lift your awesome legs for me."

"Huh?" she asked. Well it was the best she could do as far as intellectual ability right then.

"Where?"

"Just lift them up and hold them with your hands if you have to. I'm not going to let go of your lips here if I can manage it. You should see this, baby, There's almost no light here, but I can see these tiny little drops from you. They're the most lovely jewels that I'm sure I've ever seen. But you have to hold your legs up for a couple of minutes at least, Aurora. I need to lick your ass just a little. I'm sure that I'll die very soon if I don't."

It was just the talk of two people loving each other and she knew that, but somehow, Aurora was almost just as certain that he meant it somehow, so she moved her legs slowly, folding them back to give him as much room for it as she could, and feeling pleased that he'd been listening to her when she'd asked him for something along these lines in her hopeful list.

He didn't penetrate her. Not even a millimeter, though it was really what he wanted to do here. He only kissed and licked, but Aurora was sure that she felt his love there too, just as she'd felt it since they'd begun this. Will reached up her front with his free hand to work one of her nipples softly as he licked. She gasped at the first contact, but after that she could only groan and sigh, taking his hand to suck on his fingers a little hungrily and squeezing one her nipples herself. He wouldn't give her as much of them as she seemed to want, knowing that he'd lose the angles for everything else if he did.

Then he went after the parts that she'd been aching for him to love. When he'd taken her nub between his teeth and went at it with his amazing tongue, she began to cry out and buck. It was what he'd been waiting for of course, and just as she neared the crest, his thumb slid into her vaginal opening to open her just a little with the thick muscle at the base of it.

Aurora's desire surged as she inhaled and bucked harder, and while she felt herself crying out in her throat, she couldn't have seen the gears turning there in his head. She didn't let go of his hand and went back to sucking whenever she thought of it.

In that half-minute or less, Will decided that it was a risk, but he reminded himself that she'd tried so hard to tell him what she'd really wanted. For no reason that he could fathom, other than he remembered it as a personal goal in his own life, the motto of the British Special Air Service came to his mind in its Latin form -- "Qui audet adipiscitur".

Who dares, wins.

Will wanted Aurora to know that she'd won anything that she asked of him, and so he worked her harder with his tongue on her clit and rotated his hand a little. When her chest expanded with her next intake, he stopped twisting his thumb and the finger that he'd been wetting whenever he could shifted down and penetrated her ass. For the briefest moment, he winced a little as she bit his finger.

Aurora howled out his name once in a long braying call that tickled the hair at the back of his neck to hear, before she made three desperate-sounding noises that were unintelligible but wonderful for him to hear and then she lay still.

Will checked on her breathing and smiled to himself, though he was a little amazed that he'd have been able to manage a Latin motto right here, but he now revised the thought to include himself.

He'd wanted someone to do this with for so long, and now he felt as though he'd accomplished something. Might not be much on a planet where people surely fucked each other millions of times a day, but to Will, what he'd managed here was the same thing as climbing Mount Everest, or maybe building the biggest pyramid there could ever be over the course of one evening. It had taken a bit of work and his manhood had been left pretty much alone on the beach for most of it, but that didn't matter to Will. He'd found somebody to love, and she deserved this because she was worth it to him. If she gave him more chances at this, he was sure now that he could do this for her often.

Hell, he thought, he could devote this kind of effort to somebody like this one incredible girl for the rest of his life -- if she'd let him. He shook his head, and wondered where the hell that thought had come from, but he resolved it a second later and just accepted it with a quiet hope.

Aurora awoke in his arms to his kisses, those incredible kisses of his all over her face. He'd answer none of her confused questions -- he didn't have time, he said. "places to go and parts to enjoy," he said with a happy grin.

At one point, he made love only to her breasts, and when she asked him the redundant question about whether he liked them, he amazed the hell out of her with his thoughtful reply.

"I have an admission to make," he said, "I've always tried to appreciate the wonders of any woman -- even if she's only walking past me. I never stare, but I take it all in, and if telepathic communication was a possibility for people, they'd hear my quiet compliments. What you have here, Aurora, are the most amazing warheads I've ever had the chance to see, and what I'm doing here, well, I just think they deserve a little worship from me, that's all. I love you, obviously, and I so love these. They're perfect."

He smirked, "I'm not even going to try to tell you how I love to taste them in my mouth. There aren't the right words in my vocabulary, and we don't have the time."

"But tomorrow's a holiday, Will, we have all night," she joked hopefully, and he amazed her again when he picked up on it.

"Then I've got all day tomorrow to find my words and string them together into something which wouldn't do them justice anyway. I will try, if you insist, but for now, Beautiful, actions speak louder than words." With that, he sucked a nipple into his mouth while squeezing the other one carefully.

Aurora gasped, filling her lungs as she arched her back to unconsciously present them to him even more. Will thought that he'd weep at the sight of it, but he did his best to love her through them. After some minutes, she pushed him away onto his back and she closed the distance to put her hand under his head. She took a minute to get herself positioned so that his shoulders were on on his pillow on top of one of her bent legs and she offered him a breast as she brought it to his lips. "Come on, honey. You treat these so nicely. Just stop working so hard and enjoy this for a little while."

Will's hand reached to touch the side of it as he suckled softly. Aurora sighed as she toyed with her other nipple and hung her head looking down at the man she wanted for a long time now.

When he released her nipple twenty minutes later, Aurora's eyes opened. "That was the sweetest thing I've ever felt there," she said earnestly, "I was so happy and I was just drifting, you know? I could have fallen asleep."

She rolled her eyes, noticing the complaint coming to her brain, "but my leg beat me to it. Could you get up now, honey?"

After the contortions that she went through for the next several minutes, she was on her side, looking into his eyes while her hand found his hardness again in the dark. "Please, baby," she whispered, "please fuck me now. I need you so bad."

Will smiled, but shook his head, "Unless you want to be pounded -- and I'd be happy to do that if you want -- I think that I'd just prefer to love you."

"Lift yourself up so I can get my leg under you, Will. You're the boss. Do me however you want to."

Aurora found herself with yet another surprise. She hadn't said it, but she'd really have preferred that he fuck her hard, but instead, what he did just couldn't be described using that word. His word for it had actually been right on the money. He'd begun very slowly and gently. It wasn't what she'd hoped for, but before very long, it became exactly what she wanted from him.

Aurora looked at Will and found herself being taken by so many details. She touched his hair and his chest for a moment until her other hand felt the muscles over his ribs as they worked. If she tried really hard, she could just reach only a little of his really cute bum and it made her smile to pet and stroke that until he rolled them onto her back and shifted higher above her.

She left those rib muscles behind after a moment and her hand found his thigh and then his hipbone. It was amazing to her how erotic something like a man's hipbone could feel to Aurora -- well, Will's hipbone anyway, she thought as she raised her legs to get him deeper. But the overall effect to Aurora was that she felt herself falling deeply in love with him over some detail or another in quick succession over the course of about twenty-two and one-half seconds.

When she knew what it was that she felt, she gasped, and felt just the barest of tiny stings at the corners of her eyes.

There is a shield. It's a thing that is erected by almost all women who find themselves copulating face to face with a new lover for the first time. It's a thing which they hold up in front of them to peer through as they examine their feelings. It doesn't matter what brought them to this moment, the shield is always there the first time at least. Most women discard this defense to their feelings very shortly afterward, if the act is being done with some love behind it, though some never discard it at all. In his own past, Ashley had been one of these.

Will knew nothing of this, he just hated the distance that he almost always saw between his eyes and those of whatever woman that he was trying to have a relationship with. It almost always settled it for him and was the first thing which made him distant as he drifted away from yet another one. He'd tried hard to ignore it with Ashley, but she'd added a lot to it when she'd caused him to retreat, finally. She was too self-absorbed to notice the sounds of his doors slamming and the rattle of his chains being added.

He'd never said it to anyone, but sex with her was what he imagined it to be like to screw a shark. There wasn't a lot of feeling returned to his heart and you just never knew when she'd turn on you again. Her final error was when she'd done it to him in bed and had actually felt as though she'd won something from him when he'd stopped. Her first clue was when he'd pulled on his clothes in silence, ignoring her startled abuse to walk out. Somehow, she'd managed to say exactly the wrong things perfectly.

Will's problem was that he didn't know what this was. All that he knew was that there had only ever been one girl who hadn't looked at him in some slightly distant and mildy appraising way. And they'd never even gotten to anything like this, because they were only kids when they were in love. But she'd never erected anything in between them and though it was unconscious in him, it was one of the things that had doomed him since he'd never ever seen the complete absence of that shield ever again.

Until now.

At the sound of the sweetest little gasp that he could have imagined, he looked at her eyes and saw the color seem to run out of them a little. He wondered if he'd hurt her somehow, but watched Aurora's soft smile forming.

"You really love me, don't you?" She'd said it as a tiny whisper, but Will knew what she was really saying and he might have struggled with it if he hadn't seen right through the shield which wasn't even there in between them.

His own smile began then, just a little one. He hadn't meant it to show as it did, but whatever parts of her heart there were which hadn't already melted now slid into the warm cauldron with the rest there inside her chest.

"Yes, I do."

He wondered how he could feel such a glow in his own chest, but before he could wonder long, she fired the shot from the cannon loaded with the tiny words -- the only ones that would have worked their barbs into him as surely as a harpoon.

"Please, Will, I love you. Please don't ever leave me behind."

He stopped and smiled, knowing that he was lost, and not giving a damn.

"Why would I ever want to do that?"

He'd thought that he'd been doing his best to love her like this. Up til now, he'd been offering her his quiet and heartfelt love. But he found that he now had more and Aurora felt it as he began again. He moved so that he stayed with her as he stretched himself out over her. The first things to go, he decided were those little tears and he licked them away, but they were replaced almost immediately afterward and it took him a little time to come to the idea that she was crying as she smiled, pushing against him until he understood that she wanted to go back onto their sides again.

Just as before, he was careful to include some surprising parts of her in this. He was so gentle, but she found that she could even rise to it this way. He'd pull almost out and tease at her opening, holding himself with his hand, and then he'd glide in and to her, it felt like a reward or something very much like that.

When she sought out the dark space against his throat under the side of his head, she found herself loving his collarbone instead, because he was working her throat and ear over. When his saliva ran across her cheek, Aurora shuddered, and reached to catch it with her fingertip to get it to her mouth as quickly as she could. She felt him reach for her backside and she groaned as he stroked her haunches and slipped his finger in between, but it never stayed for long, and she smiled, remembering his line - places to go and parts to enjoy. She smirked in happiness.

Such a busy guy.

The pace did pick up toward the end. Despite what he'd said, Will had no intention of just coasting her through this. They got to another orgasm for Aurora, and she felt herself ramping up again, but his release came first. She sure didn't mind. She smiled softly and enjoyed him as he kept on for a while.

"I need to tell you something, Will," she said, "there's an old rule about this that I'm about to break, but I don't care. It's probably carved in stone on the back-side of the ten commandments or something for all I know."

Aurora looked into those blue eyes and smiled. "You're never supposed to tell the other person that you love them while you're screwing. I guess it doesn't matter if you're married, but if you're not, this is a biggie, because you might say something that's true because you're feeling happy right then and it could change really soon afterward." She kissed him and drew back to take a breath.

"I love you so much, Aurora."

She stared and then smiled with a huge sigh as she hung onto him. "I love you, Will. I'll tell you this over and over later, but this isn't just my happy parts talking here. I just wanted you to know that."

He nodded and kissed her nose softly. "I know."

They stayed like this while he softened and slipped out of her, but they stayed together and just whispered to each about anything they could think of. Every now and then, one of them would ask the other if they wanted to go to sleep, but the answer was always as smile and a shaking head every time. When he hardened again, they continued slowly for a time, but Aurora stopped them after a while.

"Hey Will, remember that you said you wouldn't forget about my uh, warheads? "she giggled, liking his term for them.

"Yeah," he said, "but I thought they'd be happy for a while."

"Well, honey, it's been a while, but I thought of a way that you could maybe grant me a wish, since this all seems just about that magical." She chuckled, "I've been feeling like I was living the best storybook romance there could ever be, but you'd never find the best parts of this one in the library."

He just kissed her for a few minutes, but he didn't forget. "Ok," he said, "I must be missing something, but tell me what you want, and we'll do that. Remember no goats. You didn't sneak one in here in your bag, did you? I hate goats."

"No." she shook her head sadly, "no goats. But I was reading an article about these cute little pigs. Would you like one of them? You'll have to tell me which kind you'd want, male or female, but you know, if you've got that kind of kink, they might be fun in bed..."

"No pigs either." He growled with finality.

"Well shit, "she said in a disappointed tone, but then her eyes lit up, "I know! I've got a little vibrator in my purse. How about that?"

He stared at her, "Seriously, you've got a vibrator in your purse?"

"Oh yeah," Aurora replied with a bright nod, "A pocket rocket. What the hell kind of Rocket Girl would I be without one? You know what they say, don't leave home without it."

"That commercial is about a bank card, honey."

"It is?" she opened her eyes in mock surprise, "Well screw that. How much fun can you have with a bank card? No wait ... why, with a bank card, I could buy ... a vibrator. Already did that. But what do you say? You could lie here and I'd get to have all kinds of fun with you. How about it? I could pop your cherry."

He thought that she sounded far too hopeful.

He looked at her blankly for a moment and then mumbled, "Maybe later."

She didn't mean to, but she ejected him while she laughed. He groaned and she apologized. But then she became curious, "You're not bi or anything like that, are you?"

Will snorted, "No."

"But you sounded almost about a quarter interested there. Hey, just hypothetically, would you consider letting me do that?"

He kissed her nose again, "I dunno, I might."

She was confused now. "I don't get it then. Why would you even think of letting me do that?"

He sighed, "Because it's you."

Her mouth fell open. "I love you so much Will, you have no idea how much."

"Why? Because of that?"

"No," she shook her head, "Because of what you just said. It tells me a lot about how you feel. Anyway, let's forget about that. What I'd really like to ask you is ... would you give me a pearl necklace now? I think I'd love to do that now if we could." Will smiled as he turned on the dim light on his nightstand.

He was mindful of what she's said, and never thought for a moment that she might have been joking about her breasts, choosing to interpret her words to mean that she liked to have attention paid to them during lovemaking. So as he stroked between her breasts, he made sure to hold onto them himself as much as possible, only relying on Aurora when the angle bothered him. She had her head on the pillow staring in fascination.

She'd stop him now and then to tell him something, and during those brief moments, her wet fingers and thumb took over his pleasure. While he was working her breasts during the times that he did, he made certain to include her nipples while she gasped and ran her hands over his hips and his lower abdomen during the slower periods. As he came, she lay with her mouth open hopefully, though she really wanted the necklace of glistening droplets.