Rocket Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I look?" she asked, as she smiled at him.

"Wait a second, "he said and leaned in to lick the drops from her chin. "There, "he said, "perfect. Just like everything else about you. I think it says something about you that you can do that and make it look like it's suddenly got class." Aurora knew what he meant and she smiled.

She chuckled as she quickly rubbed the semen all over her breasts. Will was a little amazed.

"Is this why you wanted it?" he asked.

"Uh-huh," she grinned, "but it's not the main reason. I liked how it felt and it was great to watch you work from down here. It kinda made me proud. But yeah, now that it's here," she sighed, "It's boob cream now." Will stared as she worked it into her nipples very carefully.

She caught the look, "Well it's not like the dispenser's ready every second, is it? Or do you want me to push on the end like my regular hand crème dispenser?"

She laughed at his wide-eyed stare.

"Do you think you've got a little more left in you tonight, Will? If you want, I think I'd like a little, um, ..."

"If it's not a huge deal to you tonight, Aurora , I'd prefer to do that for you tomorrow sometime. I think for me, it'll work better for you sooner rather than later and I think that's what you really meant about taking a shower with me. I think that you meant afterward, right?"

She smiled at him softly, "You even knew what I was trying to say. Oh, I could get used to this. It's ok, Will." She reached for him and found him responding again, though he was tiring. "Mother of God," she said, we've been playing here for hours and you've still got juice, haven't you?"

"Pft, maybe a drop or three, I dunno, You might have to work to get it now."

"Oh, I don't mind the work, Handsome," she smiled as she forced him to lean against the headboard. She looked up, serious now as she moved herself to lie on her front between his legs. She wet him quickly and began to rub the tip over one of her nipples. "This is still like a dream for me, Will. I've been with a couple of guys, not many. But nobody ever kept me interested like this, not for this long. Cesar lasted minutes before he was asleep every time. My other boyfriends were a little better, but not like you." She sucked him for a little while before repeating the process against her other nipple. "How do you do it? I'm sure that if I'd insisted, you'd be doing your very best to fuck my ass now, but I'm going to save that for next time, like you said. So what's your secret?"

He thought about it as he watched her looking up at him suckling so slowly. "I think it's rude to go to sleep like that. If I'm doing this with somebody as incredible as you, I want to stay awake as long as you do, but ... "He sighed, "I've never been with anyone like you, Aurora. I've always had more to give, but, well, nobody wanted it. They got what they thought was enough and then I couldn't sleep, though they did, every time."

"Well that's not going to happen to you again," she said as she stroked him, "I don't care who falls asleep first, as long as we try for each other."

She stopped then, staring at him. "Do you think that we could get along in everything else if we're this good for each other in bed? I'm serious, Will. I guess that I'm saying that I'll do my very best if you will. There's all kinds of stupid things to fight over, but I don't ever want to argue with you because I know that you'd just let me have my way because you don't want to fight and where the hell is the satisfaction in that? I know that you'd do that too." She went back to it, sucking and licking as he thought about it.

"I don't think that I could bear to lose you after this," he said, "I've never known anyone like you and that was before tonight. You know I'd do my best to get along." He smirked, "I have to, I think. I don't want this to ever stop. I'm annoyed that I'll have to even sleep tonight, but I will if you want to do something like this again tomorrow with me."

Aurora lifted her head and crawled farther onto the bed beside him. "What do you mean 'if'? We're doing this, Will, because it's awesome and perfect, and - "

"And there's nothing good on TV tomorrow since it's a holiday," he offered.

"Yeah, that too," she said. "Besides, you'll get bored at how I'm going to say stupid sappy things to you all day if we don't, so you'd better just let me show you how I feel instead, it's way more fun. In fact, I feel some of that coming on right now, so why don't you just come here, baby. Let's screw real slow and talk until we can't anymore."

When they'd started, she reached up and pushed his hair behind his ear. "Oh I will want this tomorrow, trust me. Now that I've got you, I've got somebody to give a damn about. I don't know about a whole ton of things in my life right now, but I know one thing. I'd do anything for you, Will, and not just because of this. We'll have to see how it goes obviously, but unless I scream at you that it's over..." she rolled her eyes, "as if THAT'S going to happen, -"

"Why wouldn't it happen?"

"Because, Will, I love you to death, and you love me the same way, and we can fuck each other into happy puddles. There is no more than that. Billions of people never get a sniff of the place where we are right now. They hump each other and groan and then roll over. But we're lucky enough to have each other now, that's why."

She kissed him, "I'm not as dumb as I look either, so unless it all goes south in a huge way, and I'm going to do my best -- just like you -- to make sure that never happens, I'm telling you now. Whenever you're ready, just say the word, and I'll marry you. Don't you even worry yourself over what I'd say. You just ask and we'll do it. Ok?"

She stretched her arms over her head and then put them back on his shoulders, luxuriating in the feeling.

"How about next week?" he asked.

Aurora didn't blink. She just sighed. "Sure, baby. I'd hope that you're really kidding, but if you're not, I'll marry you next week. I'd marry you tonight, but there's no way I'm going to get out of this bed here with you for anything now." She felt him swell inside her and grinned, "Lift yourself just a little so I can get my legs up and around you better."

She groaned, "This is wonderful, Will. But tomorrow, I really do want to try it with you in my butt if we can."

"You know that might not be all that easy, and I'd never want to hurt you," he said.

"It might not be, "she smirked, "but I doubt that it's impossible. I told you that I've experimented alone before. I know that's not exactly the same thing, but beside my little rocket, I've got a half a gallon of lube in my bag too - the industrial size," she winked at him. "

"And sometime in there, I'm going to insist on the Will Schaeffer patented, super-duper, tilt-a-whirl flying fuck. Do you think you could do that for me?"

He chuckled, "Super tilt-a-what?"

Aurora rolled her eyes and began to recite it again looking like a teacher who was patiently explaining a simple concept to her thick-headed pupil for the hundredth time, "The Will Schaeffer patented, super-duper, tilt-a-whirl flying fuck," she said, "I don't know why you'd find that hard to remember."

"I think it got in the way of the Super-lubed, hydro - vibro spit-polishing Aurora horny something or other that I'm trying to think up for you tomorrow as well," he smiled evilly.

Aurora gave him a dismissive smirk, "Oh shut up, baby and poke me a little faster, wouldja?"

She chuckled softly as she buried her face under his chin, "God I love you so."

-------------------------------

He awoke and looked at the ceiling. The only dim light in the room came from his alarm clock. It only took him a second to feel her gaze on him, and he turned his head to look over at her. He found her lying on her side, staring at him with a soft smile and she noted the question in his eyes.

"I'm just happy, that's all. For the first time in so long, I'm not worried about anything at all. This has to be right, Will. I feel like I belong somewhere - to somebody. Does that make any sense, baby?"

Will nodded, "It does. I can feel it. But I can't take much more of being so far away from you. There must be almost a foot between us here."

She chuckled quietly as she came to him, "I was watching you for maybe five minutes, and I felt like my life depended on holding you in the next few seconds. Thanks for waking up."

He held her to him and smiled, "Thanks for having such irrational fears. You don't ever have to wait for me the next time, just come on over."