All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 14'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Arne1532Arne1532over 6 years ago
Merry Xmas!

Thanx for the Xmas gift! *g

ptebadenptebadenover 6 years ago
I love this story

I love each chapter although in this one you were too ... romantic? I'm talking about your language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thank you very much for this arousing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy story!

The more I read of your stories the more I want to get involved into your stories, to experience the sweet humiliation your fantastic females produce and to get absolutely aroused and ashamed. It is really sexy to be surprised by so bold women. You are caught naked and they do what they want and they don't know any limits. If there would be only a bit in reality......

But thank you very much for your great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great as usual!

I like especially Mark's humiliation, especially the scene when he got the medal by Mrs Lavender. Being exposed naked to so many views and gazes of clothed females is absolutely arousing. His rod must be erected! And the most exciting thing is his experience when he was photographed naked by his OWN mother. The consequences of his naked pics being presented by his mother and sister is crazy! What a sexy gift! I am asking myself how he would react if he knows that sexy Mrs Guelf had also his naked photographs or that her twins are prurient to see his naked photos! I think he would be overwhelmed by a mixture of shame, humiliation, arousal, excitement, and sexual lasciviousness.

I think it is great when Mrs Guelf's secret of having all naked boys' photographs is disclosed. I can imagine the shame of the concerned boys would be gigantic while their moms would be encouraged to take more naked pics of their sons to bring them to Mrs Guelf! Mrs Guelf is worth to be the second great celebrity lady next to Mrs Reilly! Perhaps some day boys can be punished by having to go to Mrs Guelf, to undress in front of her and to be photographed. What do you think?

aaronburraaronburrover 6 years agoAuthor

Very nice. Or I might have her and her daughters win a contract to conduct nude photographs of every boy enrolling in the local college. Apparently this was practicised in America in the first half of the century. It meant mighty archives of nude pics of all male students. Five photos of each boy, stark naked, in standard positions- front-on, profile, back, close-up of groin, close-up of rear with cheeks parted. Could you rely on Mrs Guelf to protect access? To deny older ladies and girls the right to view the files? To look up boys they like? Imagine the shyer ones, having to present, to strip and to face the females and their camera. And their horror when they learnt girls they knew might be gaining access. We like the same stuff so keep your heated ideas coming. Send me an email telling me precisely what parts of the stories get you going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hi aaronburr

It would be really great if you would write a story about these ideas! I really like the idea of being photographed or filmed naked by clothed females who loves to tease / humiliate you and to present you to others. It is the male helplessness via overpowered women who enjoy your shame and who wants to share her fun! I dream of being at her mercy. And she didn't know what grace is! I love Mrs Sullivan photographing her own naked boy and presented him to all females she knows. I love Mrs Guelf misusing her possibilities by saving the naked pics for herself. I am eager in the thought that everything can happen with these pics! I am aroused by the thought of females desire to see you naked whenever they want. And I feel excited to be forced into it without any possibility to change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Arousing!

I haven't known that naked male swimming and naked photographing was real in United States. But actually you can even find arousing comments and photos. Thank you very much for your advice.

By the way, I also think you should write that story about males being photographed naked by Mrs Guelf! I get hard only by thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree!

You must write this story. When I am just thinking of naughty Mrs Guelf taking nude pictures ....

Your stories are so arousing. I dream of living in Brewer. There are so many sexy activities I would love as a man. I am afraid I wouldn't dare to take part voluntarily but when I am forced I think it would be the most exciting adventures a man can undergo. Therefore I am happy that I can read your stories. I think I must be caught naked by Mrs Guelf and her camera to have real arousing fun! Voluntarily, I would chicken out.

Aaronburr, thank you very much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I like how free the women and girls act to see naked males in your stories. It is not simply an accident but it is wanted. I would like it as there is no possibility to chicken out: If the females want to see you naked they can. If the females want to grab you they can. If they want to hit you they can. If they want to present you naked to others they can. If they want you to work naked for them they can make you. If they want to take your naked pic they can. .... and you cannot do anything against it. I want to live there for one day or week!

The idea of a pure cfnm areal even if just for one day is arousing and exciting. I would take part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ideas...

The focus of these stories is CFNM, and that's really hot. However, some of the coach episodes and mutual jerkoff scenes are quite hot as well. Perhaps the women of Brewer would find it appropriate to punish their unruly sons by slathering their cocks and asses with cold cream and forcing perhaps Mark to insert his shameful erection into Rodney's puckered ass? With the mothers' assistance, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
School Doctor See Him Stiff

Mr. Burr,

Please revisit the School Doctor stories (with some added bonuses). I miss those.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what about a real boy's physicals ?

Like "anonymous" the 25th of january, I would like if you would write again the school doctor story with added bonus of course because you have never relate completely a physical examination by doctor Speight in Rodney story.

I believed it was the time in a former chapter at the end of the rehersal of the drama show of indian braves captured by cowgirls and eventually submitted to an examination on stage which might be performed by Mrs Speight, the school doctor, with the assistance of the shool girl Milly Slink who wanted to become an army nurse, and Mrs Reilly the great lady in front of a large audience of women teachers but it was not related....

I like the ideas of Mrs Speight about how to discipline boys and her great knowledge of all parts of their anatomies and feelings and how she succeeded in keeping a very strict control over the boys as if she was a military drill sergeant.

May be you could relate what happened at the end of the rehersal in a future chapter like a complete relation of boys to mothers ..who wanted to know more about that rehearsal after having heard some rumors and also a chat of teachers present with other ...to have an other point of view or girls who were on the stage to sisters of the boys examined.

Or you can relate a humiliating physical examination performed in a gym by Doctor Speight with the assistance of girls just before a swimming meet with boys of an other school, for instance the team of coach Gordon Compton in Saint Paul school and which involved boys of the two school all in the nude with mothers and sisters and aunts and grand mothers and girls cousins and all women present on the bleachers of the gym to watch after the swimming meet.

Like others I think also that it would be interesting to have a chapter with Miss Guelf taking a lot of nude photos of the boys front, back, on the side, with a focus on genitals, a focus on butts and a focus on the cracks of the boys instructed to turn, bend over and spread largely their cheeks at the request of the school to fill their medical forms and answer to a research on boy's anatomy, with an audience of mothers and female siblings to watch at the boys, and all girls of the class having after a look at the photos ..

An other idea would be to have in front of a large audience of women and girls, may be at an other event day naturist, a parade of all boys aged between 18 and 21 in the buff on a stage one by one to be watched in all sides from head to toes by all the audience which would gave to each part of their body a note between 1 and 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am looking forward to read something new of Rodney's Nude Humiliation. I hope Mrs Guelf is taking pics of the naked boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hi aaronburr,

what do think about a black maid taking nude pics of Mark or other boys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Let us just say that aaronburr has written an excellent story here!

maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
My Bad

1st time girls jacked a boy off am I wrong ? Rodney is swinging some real meat, I can't believe these girls are no more mature than our indians.

I would go back in time knowing what I know now, these giggling girls would all be pregnant. 61/2" but who's counting.

I still hope the girls vet involved, there wet and must need some other fingers. I'm just glad they like hard throbbing Cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bare facts of nudist camps

I really liked this story. Excellent characters, especially the moms\wives narrations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent job! Felt like I was AT the nudist camp. How about a sequel? They don't know their moms and sisters found out. Their moms tell the daughters and arrange a surprise return trip for next open day. Their dads can be tricked into it too. And the guy with the acorn dick? Have him and several more like him grow impressive erections when forced to be nude. Also, maybe a bit of humiliation. Start with a few girls, and it spreads like wildfire. Instead of a handshake greeting, females shake the guys penises. Lastly, have all the males required to be nude always, when they get home.

alstashin@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous