All Comments on 'Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 15'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
maddictmaddictalmost 6 years ago
Oh Boys

Sampson of all the boys has it right, enjoy the girls discomfort stairing at all those male giggle hosees. Kerrys sisters were close to freeing them selves to masturbating. I tnought at least some of the mature women might reward our bravery with a kiss on the head, a excelent showing of restraint. No girl had the courage to wash out her soaking panties

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Great!I

I've been waiting for this new chspter so much time. Wonderful. I wish next chapters will come soon. Great story. One of the best in Literorica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fortyforty

Glad to see you continue writing after restore deleted stories. fortyforty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YES!!!

I am so glad to see another entry into the Rodney series. So hot to see these young men have the size and shape of their genitals exposed to all.

Most of the boys of Brewer have been well documented. A few have escaped direct definition though. Will we get how many inches Mark Sullivan, Jimmy Fraser, Bud Holland and Sampson Douglas have? We know Mark and Sampson are amongst the most well endowed and superior to Kerry's seven, but are they on par with Rodney's massive nine inches?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely arousing!

I love how the females tease Kerry with his nude pictures. What can be better than a mother being eager to photograph her own son totally naked and to present these pics to lots of females? What is more embarrassing than being forced by the own mother to take part in such a meeting. I think the best thing is that his mother gives several pics to Mrs Claverback to show Dorothy. What can be more humiliating and worse than being shown around naked to all females? What can be more arousing and better than that?

I was photographed fullly naked by a clothed woman once (against my will) and I really felt embarrassed. But I was also aroused. I don't know this woman and I haven't seen her again. However, I get aroused thinking of the possibilities what could happen with these photographs. On the one hand I can imagine how arousing it would be to experience this story. On the other hand I think it could really be to humiliating. But I really enjoyed your story! Thank you very much for writing.

B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your stories are so arousing.

I can understand why the boys want to die with these mothers. But it couldn't get more arousing than with mums taking pictures of your naked body to show other females. Great! But the best was "Might have it framed. For the living room." and the fact of his pics being given Mrs Claverbeck to show Dorothy. I hope Dorothy can keep his naked pics forever. Perhaps she can thank Mrs Fulbright by touching and kneeding his genitals and ass. Mrs Fulbright can take more naked pics then. I think cfnm pics are the best! And I can understand that the boys hate the darn photographs. But I can also understand Rodney and Stevie feeling a tinkle of new excitement at the idea of any fella- them for example- having nude photos widely shared. After reading your stories I really hope that this would happen to me in future. By the way, have you ever thought about a cfnm wedding? One older lady could merry a naked male while her guests take pics. On the one hand, the wedding dress can't be expensive and beautiful enough, on the other, there isn't any money for the male. What do you think? The most beautiful and expensive bride and the naked bride groom. And one of the old ladies would like to present him naked! What a pity that they do not exist in reality! I would love to be their son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your stories really turn me on.

When beginning reading your stories I was interested in reading cfnm stories where a clothed woman has full power over a naked man. But your stories about these resolute mothers let me dream of being one of your boys. I absolutely love that the women are not considerate of the boys' interests. On the contrary they force them to do what they hate. There is no way out! That is extremely exciting for me. Have you ever thought about the women taking pics while others handle and touch their penisses. laying bare their glanses, sticking their fingers into their asses.....I noticed that Rodney was never photographed naked, even if it is his nude humiliation ("Rodney and Stevie felt a tinkle of new excitement at the idea of any fella- them for example- having nude photos widely shared."). Before you think of that remember his sister asking naive but humiliating questions. What if she convinces their mom to take pics of his naked body? How embarrassing for him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like the idea of having clothing that doesn't hide anything. If your penis is hidden by clothing but everything is shown. And the women are interested.

I would like to be one male in your scenario of eager women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
days of raj ...pl

more on days of raj pl. naked punishments and humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Any more coming?

Best story going! I always rate you five stars. Do you have any more plots in development? Would love to hear there's more to come!

Al

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a real arousing story

extremly well written as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have just read it again one more time

it is one of the best when Kerry is in the room with his mother, his sisters and one girl cousin and Mrs Claveback who is one of the more funny person in the story because like she has been a navy nurse, she is very used to see boys in the nude and has a great knowledge about boy's anatomy to share with girls who are interested, she is not at all embarrassed to see a boy in the buff and enjoys always it like when she was a nurse, I like when she answers to the questions of the girls about her role as a young nurse towards young men of the navy , how she instructed them to strip completely as soon as they were gathered and how they were surprised that there was no partition ..

May be she can have given more details about the way the physicals were performed in the navy, in group or not and so on ....

Also why not relate an exam of Kerry by her like she did at the navy ,now that she has proposed her help to his mother who has agreed, and of course in presence of the three girls who want to learn a lot from her ( logical since two of them want to become nurses!...)

If I were you, I would have related the exam right now, the mother could have called Kerry to come in the room and instructed him to strip immediately for an exam by Mrs Cleaverback as a former navy nurse, it would have been the more thorough he has never had in front of his mother and the three girls ..

or why not later at the house of Mrs Cleaverback with her daughter present now that she has seen the photos of Kerry in the nude front and back, even bending over ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous