Rodney's Nude Humiliation Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark's suddenly inflated- the stares of ladies from church did the trick- thrusting right up with his mushroomy glans, shiny and moist, straight up and poking out of the the waist of his skin-tight costume. His tights sat so low- lower than those of the others'- so there was no way to stop the glans sticking out, as if to say hullo to the females.

All the boys' penis heads were leaking. Each meatus shed its moist message.

In fact Samson, standing by a table of five ladies, had just let forth a big new surge of pre-cum to spread dampness all over the front of his ivory-coloured tights.

It made his exposed glans shine and glisten.

Old Miss Humphrey was the first to notice, eagle-eyed. She observed, "Well, I never. This Negro boy has the same problem."

"Tsk tsk tsk!"

"Goodness gracious!"

"So much too!"

"You'll never rescue that fabric..."

"And the others..."

"I hope that...that fluid...can be soaped off..."

Eighteen year old Sandy Driscoll was heard asking her mother, Livia, why the boys were all "wetting" their tights. As her mother whispered her reply the words "excitement" and "lubricant" could be overheard. The girl beamed with lascivious thoughts. Her gaze fastened on Mark and the shiny, mauve plum-like glans visible above his waistband.

Mark reddened.

Miss Cuff rose from her table and ordered them to place their trays down and gather near her. Her green eyes glared through her cats eye glasses, a fierce drama teacher who despised her boys.

She gave the order they dreaded.

"Out of those tights...you have no idea how much they have cost our budget..."

There was an intake of breath.

The several daughters standing behind their Moms thought as one, "Now we will see them...stripped!"

The boys looked at one another terrified.

"Now!"

They remained frozen, even as Rodney's meatus released a fresh deposit of pre-cum that spread the damp patch across his groin.

"Or," threatened the teacher. "I will have these girls roll them down your legs and help you out of them!"

The girls, at the tables, stiffened with expectation.

Livia Driscoll patted her daughter, Sandy, as if to say, "There you are girl, this was worth waiting for." Sandy's eyes widened, fastened on Samson.

Miss Cuff noticed.

Quick as a flash she responded.

"In fact, Sandy Driscoll, you might go and help young Samson..."

The boy jolted. With fear? Or something else?

"...and Selena Cross, you may help Mark..."

Looking hypnotised at the upright bulge at the front of his tights and the tip of his penis emerging above them, the eyes of the gaunt girl flared with greed. His sisters had once promised her photos of their brother nude, at a swim meet, but never delivered. Now...

Hell, thought Mark, not her. She's ugly...got bad breath...and she's in my Science class!

"...and Judith Maclintick, off to help Kerry Fulbright."

Judith looked to her Mom, as if for permission. Her mother nodded with a smile, in keen encouragement. She said in a lowered voice, "Off you go dear...I know how much you liked looking at photos of Mark. Now you can see another young man."

Yes, thought the girl, the nude photos of the swim meets, shared by Mark's mother and sisters with the Maclinticks, mother and daughter.

Judith gulped, eyes bulging. She thought, "Photos, yes, of that Mark but now another boy and the real thing. Flesh, and...close up!"

The girls, with just a show of hesitation, moved to the nominated boy- each boy in a state of shock. In front of the designated fella the four girls hesitated, not knowing where to look. Fleetingly at the boy with his erection on display in his tights...oh, how those looks made the fellas shudder...

...the big damp patches so obvious...

...then at the boy's darting, nervous eyes to see them shudder...

...and at Miss Cuff for some direction, then back at mother for approval...

"Take the waist band..."

Miss Cuff gave the direction and each girl, bent to her thrilling task, fingers poised and outstretched...

In a moment of daring Selena brought her quaking fingers to dig decisively into Mark's waistband at the very front, in fact just an inch on either side of his exposed penis head gleaming and moist. For a second the gaunt virginal teenager thought of taking it in her fingers but settled for the feel of the boy's abdomen- his white, shaven abdomen, pulsing with fear.

Sandy went to her knees, worshipfully in front of Samson and, shaking like a leaf, took his tights by the sides, her eyes inches from his exposed glans, red and damp, with thick bunched-up foreskin captured as well. The girl felt suddenly emboldened...as if nothing would stop her from exposing the black boy's penis. Just think, one part of her brain was saying, a Negro boy's penis...

Feeling her fingers, Samson took a deep breath.

How close she was! Her breath...now reached his cock head!

The other girls were poised in front of the barely covered erections of Kerry and Rodney, their fingers in the boys' waistbands.

Waiting.

And ready.

Breathing hard.

"Now..."

Miss Cuff's voice was firm.

"...down! All the way!"

Each girl sucked in a breath and tugged.

Four tights descended.

Four young erections sprung free.

The girls even imagined they heard a metallic vibrating sound as the fleshy cylinders bounced before their eyes.

Four girls enjoyed their first ever close-up view of stiff pricks, undersides pumping hard. Stems and crowns glistening with shiny fluid. Veins standing out. Ballsacks dangling beneath.

Miss Cuff told the boys to step out of their puddled tights and hand them over to the girls.

Somehow this gesture, executed by each boy, seemed to complete their humiliation.

Stevie had retreated, out of the sightlines. Just as well, because the look of shame on the faces of his friends as they stood naked and erect before 20 ravenous female eyes was all he needed: the woeful faces of his buddies...the sight of their devastation... naked before dressed females...the comic look of the bow ties as the only item of clothing...this tableau was enough to make Stevie's penis pulse violently and send forth three big ejaculations. The first cannonade sailed out in a bold trajectory to spatter on a Chinoise vase, the second to hit the edge of a side table to dangle like a stalactite towards the rug, the third to curve in the air and fall on his toes.

He stood with the startled look of a circus performer just landed on the mat after a particularly daring swing from the trapeze.

A quick look around told him nobody had appeared to notice and he was able to guiltily squeeze the last of his boy's fluid from his meatus. And wipe the sticky cream on his furry thigh.

Miss Cuff was standing arms folded surveying the nudity of Mark, Kerry, Samson and Rodney.

If there was anything more funny than four nude 18 year olds, standing there blushing with their erections jutting up- and, in the name of God, wearing little bow ties- Miss Cuff felt she had yet to see it. She loved the flushed looks of the four privileged girls, front row and fixated.

Rodney's Mom beamed, caught her son's eye, watched him shiver at her superior, dismissive look.

And in a corner of the room Mrs Reilly and Miss Sarah Maitland looked on. The grand lady of Brewer who hosted mothers for disciplinary sessions with their sons at her gracious large home and had errant youths work naked in her garden and her elderly visitor who had pioneered nude punishment for males at her school in India as far back as 1917.

"As delicious as anything you choreographed at that school in India?"

Mrs Reilly asked her question in a whisper.

"Yes, very sweet indeed. Beautifully managed by the mother. I just adore those bow ties, with the rest of them naked as the day they were born. And to have the small, hairy one present the second spontaneous ejaculation we've witnessed today- that was a real treat too."

"Yes, the look on his face as it happened! And the sneaky way he mopped up! Again, proving with a certain type of boy the exposure shames and excites, thrills and humiliates."

"Look, right now they are quite devastated. All suffering erections still. But...now...what will your friend, Mrs Ricketson, do?"

"She will do whatever completes the total humiliation of her son- the athlete with the red hair- and, as it happens, his friends. Just watch."

And Mrs Ricketson at that moment acted as if cued.

She haughtily told the boys that they were to pick up their trays and continue to "serve"...

Somehow she enunciated the word with a pleasure that tingled on her lips.

"...the females here. After all, our bridge is just starting. The afternoon still young."

So five naked young men, in nothing but bow ties, had no alternative but to tend to each table, their erections touchingly displayed- and trailing spidery deposits of clear fluid-

...passing their trays to the ladies with their spare arms folded behind their backs...

...avoiding the smiling looks of their female schoolmates...

...feeling the close-up gawps of each female, no matter how old, directed at every vein on their penis stems and every mottling on their glans and the wrinkles on their penis necks and all the furrows on their scrotums...

...even feeling the breath of ladies on their genitals, or when they turned, on the moulding of their buttocks...

Rodney wielded his thick nine inches as he swung at the table to extend his tray. He felt that Mrs Gloria Somerset was particularly focused on his balls which he knew sat big and round perfectly outlined in his scrotum even when he was stiff, and all the more visible now given his shaven condition.

Kerry felt, serving the table with old Miss Humphrey presiding, ladies were noticing that his prick veered to the right. Certainly Judith was still giving it a good deal of attention, smiling broadly and working at catching his eye. What would she tell them all at school tomorrow? She had stripped Kerry Fulbright...yes, with his tights off he was stark naked...apart from a funny little bow tie, oh so funny...that he was "suffering" an erection...that his penis veered instead of pointing straight...that he had been made to walk around naked in front of women and girls...that he blushed and looked close to tears. Yes, he thought, she would tell them all this.

Samson knew that leaning across the table and offering the contents of his tray he was thrusting his stout penis under the nose of Miss Sylvia Homestead, sister of the Baptist minister at the 16th Street Church. She politely withdrew her head, as if obeying agreed protocol while her eyes bulged. And at that moment a new trail of Cowpers' fluid trickled forth from his meatus, set in his sculpted, rosy glans, and dangled only an inch from her chest.

"They shave the boys...for that school musical...to look like Indian warriors," hummed Miss Diana Manners as, shadowing their table, Mark's pole pointed one way, then the other, rising high and hard from his bare groin, while he offered his tray. He knew his scrotum revealed his pigeon egg balls, especially being shaved, shaved so meticulously, and they would see the dark brown and high ridge of his raphe that joined the two halfs of his testicle bag.

And it fell to brazen Mrs Maryanne Braithwaite, mother of the school principal, to ask a question of the boy: "Do the young men like that...being shaved down there, Mark? I imagine it makes it so much easier to stay clean and fresh." But the boy was too flustered to be able to offer an answer. His eyes just watered more and lips trembled, and he turned to revisit the kitchen, affording all females a view of muscular ass and what looked a deep intergluteal cleft as his stiff rod wobbled in front.

"His mother had a beautiful photo collection of Mark, at the swimming events," he heard one of the ladies opine behind him. "So...so manly."

"His sisters have shown all the girls apparently."

And Mark retreated to the sound of their bird-like cooing and tittering. Although Selena, not willing to relinquish her privilege of having stripped him of his tights, slipped away to follow him to the kitchen.

Gaunt, virginal, she cheerfully whispered in his ear, "I'll help you with the food..."

Swiping a new view of his bouncing cock as she walked by his side.

"...but golly, it must be embarrassing for you being naked with all of us females!"

His tummy flipped with the shame.

Stevie was erect again and shaking with a nameless emotion serving his ladies. Mrs Bosie Bullock asked him about his mother and he stuttered that she was well and old Miss Hardcastle stared in hard at his petite erection where a little bubble of late-arriving sperm was just deciding to protrude from his little meatus. All the ladies saw it. His schoolmate Betty Anderson grinned broadly, suppressed a giggle. Oh no, though Stevie, don't let this happen. But one of the ladies had her fingers poised at the tray and was hesitating...and in those seconds the white bubble of warm sperm detached itself from his meatus and fell like an autumn leaf to the green braize of the table top.

All at the table noticed. Betty choked back her laughter.

Later, headed through the mild summer night, the four boys were silent, dumb with mixed emotions. They were headed for the Y and a workout, later a hamburger at Joe's Diner.

"What did you guys think, when they peeled those tights off us?"

Rodney asked the question, tentatively.

"I know what you thought, bud..."

Mark was candid with his friend. Rodney could never disguise his excitement. Mark saw that he had a a boner whenever going nude with women was even hinted at.

Rodney had no defence.

Except to stab Stevie in the ribs so hard the short fella stumbled into the gutter.

"Not as much as this guy! When we got stripped they were all staring at us and none of them saw Stevie off in the corner. I saw him- shoot his load!"

Stevie mumbled words to the effect that it "just kinda happened."

"Gonna happen to me, at the Y, in the steam...soon as we get there," asserted Kerry. "All that gave me a load I just gotta get rid of."

Their silence confirmed all felt the same urgent need.

Then Kerry spoke about one particularly exciting image that had worked its magic.

"Did you see Samson drive the old lady and Mrs Reilly off? They still won't let him put pants on. Fuckin' hell! His rod was stiff, sticking out of his shirt tails!"

Mark let his finger drop to his flies. In a half voice he muttered, "Yeah, I reckon they love Negro guys, some of those white dames..."

Rodney got stiff, his cock tenting his flies, even as they walked.

"Samson says that after any of her sessions- like with us being punished at the big house- Mrs Reilly keeps him busy at it all night. He gets to fuck her. And Mrs Braithwaite. But Mrs Reilly most. She's gonna give him a scholarship to college."

They spoke about the looks they'd had from the older ladies. About the breath on their cocks as they served the food. About the ultimate hell- the girls from school. And the wickedness of their mothers. Hell, their own moms! They loved getting their sons buck naked!

Kerry told them about his humiliation. The photos of him at the nude swim meet being passed around by his mother, Mrs Claverback and the three girls as he had stood there.

Mark said that it happened with him all the time.

"Those darn photos!"

Rodney and Stevie felt a tinkle of new excitement at the idea of any fella- them for example- having nude photos widely shared.

The summer night of Brewer closed in. Sounds of the Mickey Mouse Club blared from houses where the blue-gray light of television flickered from windows. And we would one day think of mid-West America in the 50s as an age of innocence?

"Those fuckin' bow ties!" lamented Mark.

And they all laughed.