All Comments on 'Rod's Sisters Ch. 02'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Some people have all the luck

scouries:

This was one hot great story with lots of sex and milk.

I never had any sisters (Drat) but I did have a half dozen female cousins. Only problem was that Uncle had been in the Navy and his oldest son (a year older then me) was also in the Navy and they just new that this horny 'ol sailor (I was a horny young sailor back then) had designs on the females in the family. The way those two kept an eye on me it was like I had some sort of a homing device on, oh well . . Thank you you for a great story and I'll be reading more of your work. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

Lots of love and lust of course in the story. Makes me envious, but I don't have any siblings, so I will never get the experience. Keep the stories coming. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Opportunities Unlimited!

What guy wouldn't want to have multiple women who love him ready to fuck him at any time? This would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Rod 02

Loved it all, except the anal.

Lukas

David48David48over 18 years ago
Not exactly Father Knows Best

Surfer Rod ain't no dummy. Actually this isn't such a wild offbeat fantasy afterall. Just read about a whole community back east that reads just like this story. Maybe it isn't as unusual as we all think. Really hot, sexy story. Good job.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Simply Superb!!

There is something about 'loving families' stories! Even the most prudish Puritans amongst us can't deny an 'interest' although we never have and never would step over the line into the forbidden territories. Scouries, you are consistently excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Master Scouries

I have been a fan of Literotica for years. Yours are the first stories that have been good enough to move me to comment or even rate a story. I am now a loyal fan of yours. :D

I hope to be able to read many more of your wonderfull stories.

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
A Meeting With the Sisters

This meeting with the sisters, Rod's sisters, is great. It is amazing how they changed during the course of this story. It just goes to show how valuable a good fucking can be.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Actually Round 2, Ch 2 ...

I have enjoyed almost all of your stories, mostly very much indeed, for which I thank you. This story really took me back in time ... there was a writer in the 60's, Robert Rimmer, who wrote books such as "The Harrad Experiment" and "Proposition 31" and several others. Your style of writing really reminds of his writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
guess im not so different

Finally I find a web site that lets me know I'm not alone.

I think your story was supperb. To tell you the truth I wish I was "Rocket Rod" myself. I will read more of your stories just as soon as I finish this comment. Keep up the good work. Think I may even read this story to my sis, see what she thinks and let her post a comment aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

very beautiful and sexy i really enjoyed it more chapters woud be nice

atlasxxatlasxxover 16 years ago
Wonderful

I truly loved your story. I, sadly, did not have a sister, if I had I would like to think we could have had a loving relationship. The idea of having more than one lover is exciting to almost every man, and this seemed to be an ideallic situation. Realistically I wonder how life woulld be for children of such a relationship. I can imagine the effort to keep such an extended family private would be very hard. It is nice to dream about a situation such as this, but sadly I will never know. Thanks for a wonderful read, please keep up the good work.

Atlasxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautful

Just so beautifully written - you are an inspiration to us all. Lovely story - could really be with them, enjoying it - especially the milky breasts bit and all the children. Wonderful. Keep it up. Summer xx

Fubar2kFubar2kover 16 years ago
The Harrad Experiment ...

Hi Scouries,

I have over the years read a number of your works, and this is consistently of the same level - excellent. So thank-you for the pleasure.

To the reader below who has heard of Robert Rimmer, I read all his books while at university and I yearned for the same degree of closeness his characters had. I also agree Scouries, that your style of writing is very, very similar.

I hope you are happy and stay happy. Regards,

Michael

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
EXELLENT

Once again - an excellent story written by a very clever and sexy man - keep up the good work Scouries - from an ardent admirer in Australia

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

brilliantly written as are all your stories and i hope you write many more for years,decades, to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It!

Well Done! I hope to see many more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very well done

I like your style of writing and the stories flow so well.

Thank you for your hard work

Darl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Epic

This is the best I've ever read. My Mom and sisters do stuff like this all the time since reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
......Great Family The Monroes.....

.....This was a very pleasant and easy read,..thoroughly enjoyable...thank you so much,...wish there was more and more...

KatBalluKatBallualmost 15 years ago
Such a loving story

You are such a great story teller. Understand why the girls wanted to hear the stories from the authors mouth. Would love to hear more about the niece's story.

Michale22Michale22about 14 years ago
Again thanks!

Once again thank you for writing your stories. I enjoy your style of writing, especially within the incest/taboo genre. You seem to have an easy going, intuitive style to your stories. Many writers try too hard to get too much into a story, but you write from a first person point of view that's simple and erotic in nature.

I have an idea for a story that I never could "flesh out" on my own. Maybe you could make a better go at it than I. I think the only other Literotica writer that I like the style of enough to ask about this idea of mine would be TryAnything, have you seen any of his/her writings? TryAnything is more into longer stories, usually in excess of 5 of Literotica's pages (my favorites of his/hers are more like 15 in length.) I'll keep reading many of your stories and will be in contact with you again.

Again thank you for writing your stories. They are very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Soo's got my vote.

I would love to hear your story about little Soo. I do hope you find the time to expand on this little Asian sensation and some of her tricks...

Michelle JoMichelle Joalmost 13 years ago
Families are the most understanding people

I loved your story ... it is not just about fucking but about the real love that can and often does develop between close loving siblings.

Continue to write, you have a real talent and a wonderful imagination ... or are your stories from real life experiences?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YOU THE MAN

NICE WORK I WISH I HAD THAT STAMINA WHEN I WAS YOUNGER..YOUR READER..BITTABROTHA....

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Quality !

It's great to find authors that appreciate what makes a story erotic. I've only read two of your so far but I'll be working my way through all of them. Keep up the writing.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
A delightful story...

And a lesson that sharing can be done without jealousy etc. Maybe the hippies had some good ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I love the story! I unfortunately do not have sisters or a mom who would go for such things. But I sure love reading about it and can only dream about it ever happening to me. I have never been with a true blonde and to hear or should I say read how you explain how they look, just makes me hard as a rock. Also to hear about the milk from their breasts, man my wife had problems breast feeding so again I was unfortunate in that aspect. But would love to get my hands on a women who's lactating just so that I could suck some of it to. Keep up the great work and penmanship. Would love if you contacted me if not no problem email is mslman_75@yahoo.com thanks for all the great stories I plan on reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
super!!!

you just keep putting out great stories one after the other. thank you very much,see you later.

spinner45spinner45about 9 years ago
Endings

i love happy endings. Of course no story ever ends, just the telling of it. So I guess I love the happy tale itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love it

I want to experiance this

phoenix23ninja@gmail.com

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 8 years ago
Another great story...loved it!

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story. I like nothing more than to read more about the niece and the aisan lady please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed Thoroughly

My only point or "Complaint", if you will, is that the length of the story was way too short. It didn't do justice to the characters. I honestly would have loved to each sisters character developed. When you have a fuller character it makes for better sex.

Motivation, likes, loves, things that make them Zing. No two women are the same.

WHY were the sisters still Virgins relatively late in their lives? Yes I know ..."The Parents" but that excuse/reason just won't work.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story except allowing Mr. Scouries to tap his sister's ruined the story for me. Rod's sisters should have remained Rods private stock. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it.. The story is beautiful. If you extend it, I would be more than happy to read it.

Archer45Archer45almost 2 years ago

Great but too short

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Would have been cool for the 2 families to settle together and intermingle their genes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
10476 Followers
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Rod's Sisters Previous Part
Rod's Sisters Series Info