Rogers Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Lee took Janey back to her table Brenda walked up to him and handed him a beer. Lee took the beer and Brenda stepped closer to him. She gently rubbed her hand across the bulge in his crotch. She looked into his eyes and smiled, licked her lips and raised her eyebrows. Almost instantly Lee's cock surged to full arousal. He grimaced when it became bound up in his pants and dropped his free hand to rearrange it. Brenda laughed gently and said, "Something bothering you there, cowboy?"

Lee put his partly empty beer bottle in his right front shirt pocket. He took Brenda's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor while she giggled. They danced two dances all the while moving slowly toward the rear of the dance floor and the hallway to the restrooms. When the second song ended Lee took Brenda's hand and pulled the giggling woman down the hallway and out the emergency exit that was propped open for better air circulation.

Lee led Brenda to his truck and pressed her up against the lowered tailgate. She stood leaning back on the truck with Lee standing between her splayed legs. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her blouse out of her skirt. After that he ran his hands under her blouse and began playing with her unfettered breasts while they kissed and writhed against each other. Brenda wrapped her legs around Lee and pulled him toward her with them.

After several kisses Lee pulled one of his hands from under Brenda's blouse and unzipped his pants then released the waist button. He was wearing the pants commando. When they dropped to his ankles his hard cock sprung free. Lee raised Brenda's skirt and slid his hand up her soft thigh to the crotch of her thong panties. He moved in for another kiss while he gently rubbed her pussy lips then inserted his finger into her moist center. She was wet, she was ready. Lee pulled the crotch of her panties aside and moved closer until his cock nudged against her leaking cunt hole. He wiggled his hips until he felt the helmet of his cock sink slightly into Brenda then placed both his hands on her hips. He stared into her glistening eyes and thrust his hips forward.

Brenda's eyes opened widely and she gasped when she felt Lee's cock surge into her. She bit her lower lip and put her hands on Lee's hips. When she felt his next thrust begin she pulled his hips to her and thrust her hips toward him. She moaned and grunted when his entire eight inches slammed fully into her. Lee pressed himself deeply into Brenda and gently began rotating his hips, massaging her clit. Brenda moaned and leaned back on her arms. She pulled her legs tighter slamming Lee into her as deeply as she could. She wrapped her legs around Lee's hips to pull him into her as deeply as she could on every thrust.

The two lovers moved rapidly together slamming against each other over and over. All that could be heard was the slap, slap, slap of Lee smacking into Brenda's crotch and their grunts and moans. Their passion was building as they each rose rapidly to their orgasm. Finally, on the same thrust Brenda screamed out her completion and Lee grunted deeply as their orgasms tore through them. Lee stood savoring the feeling of shooting into Brenda's rapidly pulsating cunt. He continued to gently thrust and rotate his cock inside her. Finally, his cock softened enough to slither out. He looked down in the dim light and watched a couple of large globs of his semen ooze from Brenda's pussy and down her splayed thighs onto her ass cheeks. He wiped his cock off on the inside of her denim skirt. Lee shuffled back a step and pulled his pants up then fastened them.

Brenda was still leaning back on her arms savoring the feelings of her recent fuck. She watched Lee finish dressing and said, "Damn, Lee, I wish you was seven years older. I'd divorce my old man and take up with you full time."

Brenda hopped off the truck and tucked her blouse back into her skirt. She moved to Lee and cupped his face with her hand. She gave him a gentle kiss and said, "I better get back inside now. My old man's probably looking for me."

Lee felt his stomach lurch when Brenda said her husband was inside. Damn, when he saw her and Sylvia in the parking lot he figured they were here alone. Shit, what if her husband caught them? He was a big bastard. There was no way he could win that fight. He decided it was time to go out to the island and spend the rest of the weekend fishin'. Lee wasn't afraid of Brenda's husband per se, but he had much too high a regard for his strength and fighting ability to want to mix it up with him if he could help it. The edge was off his need for pussy and he decided it was time to go fishin'.

Lee watched Brenda walk back into the bar through the back door. He was sure she would hit the ladies room and clean up before she returned to her husband but could she clean up enough to hide what they did? He was sure he filled her with a pretty big load. He hadn't shot off in five days.

Lee finished the beer that was still in his front shirt pocket then tossed the bottle into the bushes beside the parking lot. He burped and climbed into his truck. As Lee pulled toward the exit from the parking lot he saw a familiar face. A beautiful woman had her arm wrapped around a tall well built man in his early twenties. Lee knew the man also. Andrew and Lee had fought twice. Both times Lee came out a very poor second. Lee pulled beside the couple and yelled, "Hi, Sandy. You sure look good tonight."

Sandra stopped walking and turned to glare into the truck at Lee. Her face contorted. Her fists clenched and she said, "Asshole. You know my name is Sandra. I told you this afternoon you should call me Miss Blessant. Don't you ever use any other form of address for me!"

Andrew stopped and turned to face Lee also. He moved to the truck and slammed his hand into the metal of the passenger door. "You little asshole," he snarled. "You need to learn to keep your mouth shut or I'll have to kick your ass again. Now you apologize to Miss Blessant right now."

"Fuck you Andy. I'm outta here and you're the asshole. For that matter so is your little Bitch miss high and mighty Sandy." Lee revved his engine and popped his clutch. His tires spun in the gravel of the lot as he shot out of the driveway onto the highway. He looked into the rear view mirror and laughed while he watched Andy and Sandy dance around and curse. They were peppered with the gravel and dust his truck threw up when he left. They coughed from breathing the billowing dust his spinning wheels threw up. From his expression and rapidly moving mouth Andy was giving Lee a sound cursing.

Lee stopped by the local grocery store and picked up some Coke, bread, and breakfast food as well as a bag of potatoes, some onions, and several cans of Bush's Grillin' beans. From there he drove to the mainland part of the farm where he parked his truck beside the dock on the lake. Lee rapidly transferred his food and drinking supplies into his boat. After he was loaded he pushed off heading for the island in the center of the lake.

While Lee was wiling away the weekend drinking his corn liquor and living on illegally taken game and fish on his family island Sandra and Andrew were plotting his downfall. They were two of a kind and felt their honor demanded they retaliate for the disrespect he showed. All Andrew could come up with was to kick his ass again.

Sandra said, "No, that isn't enough. Besides, you could get into trouble for fighting too." She sat a moment longer while they traded several kisses and a couple of fondles.

Sandra pushed Andrew away when he bent to suck on her naked breast. He looked hurt and started to ask her what the problem was. She placed her fingers gently on his mouth and said, "I think I have it! Didn't you tell me that whore Lee was fucking is married? Why don't we make sure her husband finds out about Lee and her? You said he was big and jealous. Wouldn't he do something to Lee for us? Then we could make sure Lee knows we caused him to get caught."

"That might work. If we word it right and maybe even get some rumors started about her and the other women he is fucking we might get several of the husbands and boyfriends after good old Lee. Yeah, I'd like to see the little shit get what's coming to him. I've put up with his arrogant attitude for much too long. Little shit and his family are nothing but trash and they try to lord it over us like they're as good as we are. Something like that would sure put him in his place. Hell, he might even end up in jail for fighting, or even better, the hospital or dead. Yeah, I like it."

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing those things happen to Lee but I sort of hate the thought of those other men getting arrested. I mean, after all, they are the injured parties in all this. It was Lee and their wives that were screwing around and disrespecting everyone."

Andrew barked out his sinister laugh and looked at Sandy in shock. He said, "You're kidding, right? Hell, those assholes aren't any better than Lee. They're just plain white mountain trash. Besides, most of them are getting a little on the side, too. There probably isn't one of them that isn't guilty of something and most of them have an attitude as bad as Lee's. They all think they're as good as we are. No, the idea of them getting arrested or injured in itself isn't a bad one.

Andrew and Sandra spent the next several hours making love and planning Lee's downfall between sessions. They began their whisper campaign the next morning. Sunday morning at church they threw the campaign into high gear. By Monday evening most of the community knew about Lee's secret liaisons. Of course, many people already knew about his proclivity to screw any woman he could get in the right position. Hell, even the cuckolded husband's knew Lee was a player. They all frequented the same bars and had seen each other hitting on women there. They just didn't know their wives had fallen into Lee's web until Sandra and Andrew began their campaign. Of course, the two cell phone pictures they had of Lee fucking Brenda and the one of him fondling Sylvia and one of him and Janey petting heavily just sealed the deal. The three husbands of those women got together and decided to do something about Lee before they taught their cheating bitch wives a lesson. Brenda's husband did apply his meaty hand to her face in a painful slap before he left home to look for Lee, but the rest delayed the onset of the punishment they planned to hand out to their women.

Tuesday morning, when Lee arrived at work, he was met by three angry men smelling of booze with anger and fury shooting from their eyes. Barry, Brenda's husband, easily the largest man in town got to him Just as he was turning to close his truck door. He yelled as he pushed Lee from the back knocking him into the seat of his old F150. "You little asshole. We hear ya been fuckin' our wives. Well, we're gonna fuck ya up some ya little shit. You'll never mess with another man's wife when we get through with you. In fact, you'll never mess with another woman period. We're gonna cut yer balls off and feed them to ya."

Lee had glimpsed the three men just before he fell and felt the fear surge through him. Even before Barry spoke Lee was afraid he knew why they were there. He had fucked each of their wives several times and feared what was coming. Now, he was glad he was sloppy with his tools. Instead of putting his lug wrench and tire iron away when he changed his all too common flat tires he just threw them in the front floor board of his truck. He let his arm slide off the seat and picked up the tire iron.

Lee slid down and twisted around to face his attackers as soon as he had the tire iron in his hand. He felt the truck door bounce off his right chest and side as one of the men slammed it into him. Lee staggered leaning his back against the truck while he tried to get set for the coming altercation. He saw one of the men standing to his left and in reach. Without thinking he swung the tire iron as hard as he could hitting the man in the shin. He heard the snap of the breaking bone and the man fell to the ground screaming. Lee stood and stepped back toward the rear of the truck.

Barry moved toward Lee once again with his fists raised. He saw the tire iron too late. His try to block Lee's blow was completely unsuccessful. Barry screamed and bent forward in pain when the half inch metal impacted his balls. Lee and the other man danced back to clear his fall. As soon as he was on the ground Lee gave him a mighty kick to the head as hard as he could.

Now Lee only faced one assailant. Janey's husband looked at his two friends on the ground then looked at Lee with fear evident on his face. How could that little fucker take out two men almost twice as big as he was so fast? Barry lay unmoving with blood running from his nose and mouth mixing with the dust in the parking lot. His other friend was writhing on the ground moaning and holding his broken leg. Lee warily watched the man still standing as he began to approach him from the side.

Janey's husband made a lunge toward him and Lee jumped back. As he did so Lee tripped over Barry. Lee fell but kept his hand on his tire iron. The man smiled and moved in to kick Lee. Lee felt unimaginable pain when the first boot hit him in the side. All he wanted to do was curl up in a ball and moan from the pain. Instead he tried to control his automatic reflexes and move to the attack. He rolled slightly and swung the tire iron as hard as he could toward Terry. He heard a sharp crack and the tool was almost knocked from his hand.

Terry screamed and grabbed the leg he had most of his weight on as he fell to the ground. He was writhing and cursing as he stirred up the dust. Lee slowly stood and looked down at his attackers.

Lee was moving slowly and painfully. He could barely stand from the pain of his numerous injuries received from the kicking men. It was obvious none of the three offered further danger to Lee. Lee was trying to decide whether to get in his truck and run, call for help, or see if he could help the three men. The decision on what to do for the combatants was removed by the noisy arrival of two patrol cars.

The first officer out of the car stepped toward the group of men and said, "OK, that's enough. Lee, drop that tire iron right now." Porter looked at the police cars and began to move toward his car parked at the back of the lot pulling himself with his arms while he scrabbled in the dust and gravel. The officer glanced at him and said, "Porter, you best just stay right there, too."

The officer glanced at the other two men on the ground and turned to his partner. He said, "Ya better call an ambulance. We got three men down here. Looks like they're hurting pretty bad."

The injured men were transported to the hospital. Lee was transported to the local jail. All three injured men were charged with disturbing the peace and assault and battery as was Lee. Since there were no witnesses other than the combatants it was almost impossible to determine whose story was accurate. All four men were known rowdies. Finally the Judge fined the three men who attacked Lee and sentenced them to time served.

Lee stood in court facing the Judge to hear his sentence. The last time he stood before a Judge for fighting he was told if he ever came again he would be jailed. He was nervous and angry. He was almost bouncing from nervous energy. The Judge looked solemnly at Lee and said, "Robert Lee Rogers I warned you last time you appeared before me that I was going to sentence you to jail time if you were back in my court for brawling. I have been prevailed on to moderate my sentence somewhat however. I will give you a choice today. You can enlist in the Army or serve six months in the county jail for your offense. What will you choose?"

Lee stood stunned. Six months! Or go in the Army? Crap. That wasn't much of a choice. The Judge sat looking at Lee with a stony expression on his face. Finally, he said, "Well, son, what will it be?"

Finally Lee clenched his jaws and looked at the Judge. He said, "Neither, Your Honor. If l have to do one or the other I'd rather go into the Marines if it's all the same to you, sir. That's where all us Rogers men folk go when we go to the service. I can't disrespect them by going into the damn Army."

The Judge's gavel fell and he said, "So ordered. If you join the Marine Corps or Army and complete one full enlistment your record will be expunged. You have two weeks to present the court with proof of enlistment or your sentence to County will be enforced. Court adjourned."

As he was walking down the aisle to exit the courtroom Lee saw a smirking Andrew and Sandra sitting in an observation bench. Sandra grinned when he came near them and hissed, "You got lucky there asshole. Next time you disrespect your betters we'll come up with a better punishment."

Lee felt his anger flair. He started to lunge toward Andrew but caught himself. It was all he could do to walk past the two gloating young people. He vowed their time would come. He would never forget they were the ones who caused his last humiliation.

CHAPTER 2

THE CORPS

Early the morning after his sentencing Lee drove to the nearest Marine Corps recruiting office. Within thirty minutes of entering the office he was scheduled for his testing, physical exam and had a tentative departure date pending the outcome of his tests and physical. Well, there was also the background check but the recruiter said his juvie records of disturbing the peace shouldn't matter.

To the surprise of the recruiter Lee tested very well. His speaking ability and looks sure were deceiving. There were many jobs open to the young man, some of which were in very good fields. Lee flat refused to consider most of the jobs he qualified for. He wanted to be given the specialty of a mechanic. That is what the recruiter put as number one on his wish list, however all military people know the needs of the service come first. There was no telling what job he would ultimately be trained for.

Nothing terribly memorable occurred in the seven weeks between his enlistment and departure for Parris Island and Boot Camp. Oh, sure, Lee made use of the fact he was going into the service to nail several more married (and a few unmarried) pussies before he left, but that is all.

Perhaps the most memorable thing that happened to Lee in this time was meeting Ramona Paulus socially. He remembered seeing her off and on for several years and even smiled and said hello to her occasionally when he visited the Chevy dealer with deliveries. She worked in the office and occasionally would be behind the parts counter when he delivered. Her primary job was in bookkeeping.

Just over a week before his departure Lee was once again at the club. Somewhat to his surprise he struck out and didn't find anyone to take into the parking lot or home that night. Finally a little after one a.m. he left and went to Denny's for something to eat before going home. Lee was sitting eating his burger and fries when a slightly familiar woman walked up to his table. Lee thought she was pretty in a down home way. She was not a raving beauty like some of the women he knew but had a wholesome look that made his cock twitch and him want to ravish her. She filled out her cowgirl top and jeans better than most of the other women he'd seen that night.

The woman looked down at Lee for a moment and said, "I don't know if you remember me or not, Lee, but I saw you come in and decided I needed to talk to you before you leave."

Lee looked at the woman with a questioning look on his face then he remembered. "Yeah, I remember you. You work over at the Chevy dealer. I've seen ya in the office sometimes. Ya wanna sit down?"

Ramona smiled and slid into the booth across from Lee. She said, "Yeah. My name's Ramona Paulus. That bitch Sandy is my step sister. You know she and Andrew are the ones that got you into trouble don't you?"