All Comments on 'Role Reversal'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I think Bomber shpold be fucking your little imaginary husband as well

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
A CUCK AND A CUCKETTE

and the couple unites, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Somehow.........

I actually thought this was.going to be different than this authors regular dose of willing cuckoldry.I was wrong.My bad I should know better uk has never written a male character with even a shread of balls.They are all neutered wimps.At least you were true to form.A wife who breathes through her vagina and a clueless wimp.Congrats.1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ignorance breeds ignorance, he screwed up and she took over. Marriage gone.

Well written, probably realistic but what a fucked up way to end a marriage.

impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
This story had potential...but...

This story had potential...but from the middle to the end it turned in one of the many stories of this writer!! Well written, no doubt, but always with sad characters, with no moral, no self-esteem, no love, not even for their children!!! He was a cheater, he should have payed, but I don't believe that an inveterate cheater as he was, would become a wimp cuckold. Cheaters are selfish, and a real cheater would never accept the solution...Another but in this story is the wife had known for years of his cheating and had never done or said nothing...We could accept easily that the other husband became a willing cuckold, not the one in the story. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Was he really that stupid?

Or was his plan to get the tape or make a video so that he could divorce her for cause and get full custody of the kids? Negative points for leaving the story unfinished. Negative points for making a man seem to have no pride or self respect. Negative points for making a suzie homemaker into a cheating slut for multiple partners overnight. And negative points for writing something so totally lacking in originality or creativity that it was boring as hell. No points for this absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolute Drivel

by the King of Drivel. All your stories with only two above a rating o 4. Hmm. That should be telling you something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love that the King of assholes , dear annony

comments on dribble!! He's the league leader in dribble and dumbass comments. I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

you have no issues with emasculating your male lead characters in your usual stories and this one is no exception. now tho you try and justify it with 'he cheated first and becomes a closet cuckhold' instead of your usual scenario of 'husband doesn't do anything wrong but he is a wimp' philosophy.

your attempt at originality backfired mate. you are still a disgrace to crown and country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Clever

So Sam and Pete end in the same relationship that Howard and Elise had.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 9 years ago
1 star

Tolerable as he deserved some payback, but then you flushed it down the toilet at the end with the cuck accrptance shit, if he was a poor excuse for a lover and too small then why was his cheating scorecard so extensive? And now she is a BBC slut ... hope hum boring. Average size is just that and the freak show in porn is a minority.. we've all been in the locker room not many bigger than averages present.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT , CHEERS !!!

AND UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another day at the British zoo, . . .

watching the gorillas fuck the female chimps, while the male chimps wait their turn to suck the gorillas' cum out. Rule Britannia!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-just another day

that's funny-the way of the cuckies, eat the left overs, lol

stormbreyerstormbreyerabout 9 years ago
Excellent plot development

You did a great job of presenting a very plausible and realistic transfer of power in the relationship between Peter and Samantha. I really liked how Samantha developed over time from the victim to the controller in the marriage. I admire your dialogue writing skills.

The other thing that is extremely entertaining is how the cuck-haters become livid over these stories and go ballistic with their anonymous hate posts. It's obvious from the fact that these guys put up comments within an hour of the story being published that they can't wait to read these stories, then become so conflicted with self loathing at how much they enjoy them that they compensate by lashing out at the author. We can only imagine how much they secretly desire to be in Peter's place...

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@stormbreyer the only one who would like to be petey

is you. This shit belongs in fetish. It represents a minuscule segment of the male population except apparently in in the UK where wimpishness and spinelessness, along with a total disregard for living up to one's commitments seem to be the norm.

UKResearcher is a typical example of England as a Nation of Willing Cuckolds and Masochists hiding behind a facade of staying the course.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
yeah

Not too sure where this belongs but no matter where it is it sucks. the fucking husband should be dicked up his sissy ass. there is no man that would even remotely think any of this is ok. unless he was just some perverted moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I believe if your in a committed relationship you should be loyal but if you catch the other cheating than you should cut your losses and get divorced or even forgive if you can but don't go doing the same wrong the other did. I guess the one off he deserved but after that she would have been in divorce court. She turned into a total pig so get rid of her so she can be the gym pig for a bunch of guys. Down the road the kids will realize what a dirty slut pig whore their mother is, how will she feel about herself than

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well, that oils have been different, and for awhile looked like it might be....

....but in short order took that same old turn into the hackneyed world of the inadequate male under the spell of his now sexually adventurous wife.

That there are children involved that either spouse stupidly and naívely believes that the kids think everything is "life as usual" are more deluded than anyone imagines.

At some point, rather sooner than later, wifey will be seen by one of them, or by someone they know and it will become public knowledge that she is a slut, spending much of her free time with "well hung" black men on the wrong side of town.

And so will end the family, for the public humiliation of such behavior will shred each and every member of the family.

So, shame on him for being the dandy in the first place....,then shame on her for making infidelity into an art form, rather than doing the right thing and getting out of the marriage as intact as possible as early as she suspects him of infidelity. My God, couldn't she hire a PI?

As usual, lots of holes accompanied by the inevitable turn into the sadly all too familiar cuck-zone, with a trite and overdone storyline.

LadyVerLadyVerabout 9 years ago
Well,

the writing was good. Not my kind of LW story, but very few are. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Weak plot

Sorry to inform you, but no one comes from Alpha to Beta personality without some brain damage,schizophrenia or something like that.First he was a chauvinistic pig, second a open marriage and third, a willing cuckold with emasculating tendencies.You have the capacity to write really great stories, but they will never see the light of the day because you let your own desires get in the way of your writing and character development.Your top male character has some form of brain cancer, and the wife some sort of unbalanced hormones, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just once

I'd like to read something of yours that doesn't belong on the manure pile. Is that even possible? Doubt it. 1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Better

This is better than your other stuff because the husband is not an innocent (although rather dopey) victim. This guy deserves it. You may have hit upon a more acceptable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how do i get those twenty minutes back?

Waste of time and effort to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a pair of sluts

Why even be married if they both are going to fuck anything that walks. A truly pathetic pair of whores.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
CRAP!

CRAP,SHIT,TURDS,what other words can be used to describe this horseshit story?!!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@last comment

UK a bad writer ? Hate to see how much further up in your head he'd be if he were a good one.He kinda owns u now as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@last comment

Is there a more pompous, long winded, conceited, diarrhea of the mouth twat on this site than Lordslamdawgg? God you're an annoying supercilious fuck. Someone please shut this clown up, for God's sake.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
@ last comment

Consider my ongoing comments for probably years to come, to be proof positive that there is indeed no God . Or if indeed this deity does exist ...that ineffable power finds reason to show considerable more tolerance to myself then yourself . SO relaaaax. Take a deep breath. Feel better ? Excellent !

Consider downloading a meditation app as I have. Don't claim to be enlightened. Babysteps is , however, my mantra. Have a nice day ( I actually mean that ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what is good for the goose is good for the gander

and the alpha male jerk, turned into the beta cuck sissy.

only on literotica and all other porn related site will this ever happen. There is No love with open marriages only lust. whether its the willing cuckold and hotwife, or full swap couples or sneaky adulterers . The significant other is there as a safety net while there fufill there lustful desires with discretion, and also have someone to fall back on after it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beyond stupid

She goes from being a non-sexual Mother and housewife to being a whore? And he accepts it? Ridiculous. I find it much more likely he'd simply divorce her. She's going to get pregnant by another man and catch all types of nasty diseases. Why would he want to have anything to do with the infected cesspool that is now his wife's cunt? Divorce the bitch, let everyone including her family and friends know what a whore she is and leave her to it. This was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
100% SHIT!

WTF?! And just where are the kids through all of this fucking around?! Guess they must be used to the sounds of the bed rockin' & rollin' in the spare bedroom!

AND cucky the dip-shit,how the fuck can he stay with that cunt as she escalates her cheating and sexual escapades at his expense?!

The only way this story could have had a happy ending would have been for Trashy & Cucky to have been traveling down the highway when an 18-wheeler Mack truck it them head-on while doing 80 mph and leveled the fuckers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

UK CUM EATER I LOVE YOU BRIT BETA POOF HUBBY STORIES. NOBODY DOES WIMP LYME CUCK SUCKER LIKE YOU.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Good story, but ending too.much of a downer, with no luck no one to like or root for

Hubby was a dick! But I almost felt sorry for him.by the end

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
At best mediocre

So now in addition to a nogood philandering husband, we have a nogood slut of a women. What's the point? She sure didn't get even because he really doesn't care. She turns out to be worse than him.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 4 years ago
So, the husband, who apparently got a lot of side action, didn’t know that . . .

. . . his equipment was a bit on the smaller side?

Men know. Every last one of us has measured it, because We Have To Know. And we know what’s considered average, small and large.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

UK CUCKSUCKER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems to me his best play is simply to move somewhere in Europe, leave everything and everyone behind and start again - a wiser and smarter man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

interesting story, he's already on the way to becoming a cuckold, will there be futher parts maybe he gets back early to see her as shes getting ready for her date with bomber the boxer, will she just use the boxers at the gym as an availabe stable of studs, will sharon teach her about sapphic love and are there female boxers at the gym that she's only allowsd to date after completion of her training with sharon sadiexx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous