Role Reversal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In bed I kissed and caressed as usual but instead of rolling over, I progressed as if to claim my conjugal rights. To my great surprise she pushed me away saying, "I'm so sorry but I can't."

I was so keyed up that I had to suppress a flush of righteous anger but controlled it and limited myself to saying softly, "I don't understand."

Samantha reached out to take my hand then told me quietly, "When I decided that I was going to go with other men I was very worried that I might turn into a nymphomaniac. So I swore then that I would never let myself be screwed by two different men the same day. I can't break that rule even for you my love."

I felt as if I had been punched in the solar plexus by a steam hammer. "You mean that you have already been fucked by some man already today - who the hell was it?"

"My trainer."

This did not make sense. "I thought that there was a no fraternisation rule."

"You didn't expect me to go to the same toffee nosed place that Elise uses did you? I go to in the opposite direction to a place in Mosby called 'Joe's Gym'. It's a converted barn."

I knew the place but it made even less sense. "I thought that was only for boxers."

"It is - when I walked in, that is what Joe the owner told me but I said, "Why should that be? I can see the equipment I will need and it's not being used and I'm willing to pay you the rate charged by any of the posh places.' Well he looked me up and down and then said, 'OK but with one condition - you can't date any of the boxers'. So that's were I've been going ever since.

"So if it wasn't one of the boxers who the hell was it?"

"It's Joe," she said simply. "He decided to train me himself. After I have finished on the weights and other equipment, he takes me into his back office for an extra session. The gym is often open all night so he has a sofa bed in there.

"But he's an old man."

"He is in his late fifties but he is very, very fit."

"You said 'takes me' - how long has this been going on?"

"Since the second time I went there," she said and that is when I started to tremble.

On the surface I was so desperately disappointed that I could cry but underneath was the same tremendous excitement that I had first felt standing underneath the window. All the time I had been so loving and restrained and congratulating myself on how well it was going, she had been getting fucked twice a week by a dirty old man. "You said that this was going to be an open marriage so why the hell didn't you tell me what you were up to?" I demanded sounding justifiably aggrieved.

"If you had asked I would have told you but I didn't see why I should rub your nose in it - I'm doing this for me, not to punish you. I told you what I intended to do but in all this time you have never even mentioned it once. I naturally assumed that you wanted to pretend that it wasn't happening - like I did for all those years."

"I can't believe that you have been shagging him secretly for four whole months."

"It's a good job that I was getting it elsewhere Peter because you haven't shown much interest during that time," she replied tartly. "Even when you did manage to give me a once a week treat it was hardly what you can call a good fuck. I naturally assumed that you had gone back to your old ways - I mean, all those corny flowers, that is the classic guilt trip. You were entitled to do what you wanted because I had declared an open marriage but I have to admit that it got rid of any reservations I might have had over what I was doing."

"But I wasn't cheating. I have been completely faithful ever since you found out about her," I protested.

"I've been hoping to go back to how we were before the kids were born."

Samantha shook her head. "I admit that those were very nice times but my life now is going to be even better. I enjoy screwing other men far too much to ever go back to how we were."

"But I love you - doesn't that make any difference?" I pleaded.

The trembling now developed into a series of rapid body spasms that wracked my whole body as if I was starting to have a fit. Sam moved her hand to take a firm grasp my very stiff penis. Amazingly it stilled the bodily tremors but left a strong urge to hyperventilate. "Peter darling - it's only sex. Surely you must have told yourself that hundreds of times."

"Give it up please - for me."

"My love, if you understood how hard I have worked, the things I have done, everything I've learned and what I want, you couldn't possibly ask that."

"You had better tell me everything," I said, resigned to the fact that what she was about to say, I would not want to hear. (OK - so the despair of resignation might have been mixed with a high degree of anticipation).

"That first day at the gym, working by myself I overdid it and Joe gave me a special drink to help me recover. We chatted and he asked me what my motivation was so I told him quite honestly why I wanted to lose weight. That was when he decided to be my personal trainer. Right then he said that I could look at the boxers but I could not touch unless he had suspended the rule to reward me for reaching a goal. There were plenty of chances to look because the showers were stables left as they were but with overhead showers put in. They were open at the front and you could easily look over the sides if you wanted to. So I saw plenty of the boxers as they passed naked on the way to their own cubicle - and they did seem to pass rather a lot, even when I was right at the far end. I couldn't help noticing that quite a few of them had just what I wanted between their legs."

As Samantha talked softly but frankly, she relaxed her grip and allowed her fingers to do something magic to my cock. I don't know what exactly it was but small exquisite tingles seemed to radiate from my groin to all parts of my body. "The private training sessions were not just meaningless humping," she went on. "It really was training because Joe said that for what I had in mind, just getting a good figure was not enough, so he started teaching me about sex - everything. The sessions were mainly fucking but I had no idea that you could do it in so many ways. You know Peter, for a man who is such a tomcat you haven't got a lot of imagination and for an old married woman I was terrible naive. For instance I had absolutely no idea what a wonderful experience it was to suck a man's cock properly and the way that Joe made me feel using his tongue in my cunt was a revelation. He taught me so much. There were things that we did that felt so terribly nice to do but I still can't bring myself tell you about them in words."

I don't know what Sam was doing with her fingers but I have never enjoyed such intense sensations in my life. "There was so much to learn just on the physical side and Joe insisted that there was a verbal element as well," she went on. "Right from the start he said how important it is to vocalise. He says that most people just do it without talking and only say 'That's nice' when their partner happens to do the right thing. If people stay together they can gradually find out each others preferences that way but for someone like me who only wants short term liaisons, Joe says it is no good at all. After a lot of practice I can now be quite crude with him and not at all shy."

"Last Tuesday he tested me on that part of the course. I had to lie on the bed alone for half an hour with a tape recorder. For the test I had to pick the boxer that I fancied most and I chose Bomber. He's the northern area amateur heavyweight boxing champion, (or is that the main contender?). I haven't been able to take my eyes off him ever since I started going to the gym. Speaking into the microphone, I had to say everything that I would like to do to him and then everything I would like him to do to me. Joe said that I should use a real sexy voice and imagine that Bomber was really in bed with me. Later Joe came in and while we were humping he started the tape playing back. He kept saying 'that's nice' and 'I like that' - and I didn't really know whether he meant what I was doing to him or what I was saying on the tape. As you know today was the final day of the course. Before we started, Joe announced that he has now taught me everything that a man can teach a woman but he has made arrangements to finish my education. He says that there is a very sexy girl called Sharon who used to date a couple of the boxers and she has agreed to work with me on Thursdays, taking over where he left off. I'm rather looking forward to what she will teach me, it might be really nice.

Samantha's nimble fingers had taken me to the point of orgasm and then somehow held me there. By now I was moaning continually but Sam continued talking as if she were oblivious to it. "After we had finished having sex, Joe said that I could now date any of the boxers that I liked. The only conditions are that I must check with him first in case it might interrupt their schedule and I can't do it with them at the gym. Then he asked who was my first choice and of course I picked 'Bomber'. As soon as I said that he opened the door and Bomber walked in - he must have been ready and waiting outside. Joe was grinning at me. He said that as a reward for passing the course he would suspend the rule and let me have a taste immediately. I could have cried - because of that stupid vow I couldn't do what I wanted so badly. While I was sucking Bomber off, at first I felt a bit embarrassed at being watched until I realised that Joe was only checking that I had remembered everything that he had taught me." Sam paused, gave a little giggle and then said, "But what happened next could have been even more embarrassing because he started the tape going again. So there I was kneeling on the floor, with Bomber's beautiful big black cock down my throat and listening to my voice telling him everything that I would like us to do to each other. Actually, I wasn't at all embarrassed - I think it was the most erotic experience of my life."

I was lying with every part of body pulsing with the most extreme ecstasy and the sensations enhanced by the images that my wife's words were projecting behind my eyes. But that last bit of information jarred with the picture I had created and I gasped, "Black?"

"Nearly all the boxers are black, didn't I mention that," she said innocently.

The amended picture caused overload and I had the most intense and prolonged climax of my life. It was an order of magnitude great than any I had experienced before. Samantha was quiet for a few moments as she wiped her hand with the night-dress that lived under her pillow, leaving me to blissfully enjoy an incredible afterglow but then she commenced to speak again in the same relaxed way, "So I've got a big date with Bomber next week. I realise that you are not away from home nearly so much because you dash home to check on me but I know that you are in Norfolk for certain on Monday night. Carrie is already having a sleepover that night and I can easily arrange for Paul to do the same with his pal Timmy, so that's when I am going to see him. It seems silly to go to a tatty motel so I am bringing him home with me - that bed in the spare bed makes a horrible noise but it has got to be much better than a motel."

I took a deep breath and let the words came out of my mouth with a rush. "You can take him in our bed if you like, I don't mind - and when you want to meet any of your new friends, there's no need for me to be away from home. I promise that I won't interfere and I'll even keep the kids out of the way for you. All that I ask is that afterwards you always tell me everything that happened - just like you've done tonight."

My wife was surprised but not shocked. "Are you really sure," she asked gently.

I didn't need to think. "I'm sure. There's just one more thing - would it be possible for me to listen to that tape?"