All Comments on 'Rolling in the Deep'

by lamoureuse

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, Sensual erotica

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

That was perfect in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How wonderful to...

...see your work again!

How can anyone be 'angry' with you for anything? You have ardent fans here. Although, sometimes we do get a little breathless with anticipation.. we can't help ourselves. Your writing is simply gorgeous. It's not just the beautifully written erotica, I adore your characters, and the plots themselves are so intriguing.

Obviously, I can't wait to visit Santorini once more! The plot is fascinating to me, but it was such a delicious surprise to see this great new story from you today.

Much love and many thanks. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A five++++

Superbly crafted and expertly written. The best of the best.

cplntxcplntxover 9 years ago
Rolling in the Deep

Very sexy stories well written. Almost forgroten Selkie,

elrayo41elrayo41over 9 years ago
HOT SEX FRESH OFF THE PAGE

CONGRATULATIONS! This story promises a lot and delivers it in elegant prose, impeccable attention to detail. An exciting, fulfilling read. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Story

I really enjoyed reading this Wonderful Story ...!!!!!

Hopefully there will be another chapter sometime in the future ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Class act

A wonderfully complex and amazing story. Makes a person believe anything is possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent...

Excellent! Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worth two 5 stars

I enjoyed your story so much that I'm tempted to vote again.

Thank you for a most enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erotically emotional

You've written apart of my life.. thank you for writing so beautiful. :-)

wareagle1954wareagle1954over 9 years ago
Took my breath away!!

Your story just brought so many memories and dreams of what I am looking for in life Bravo best story I have ever read on this site!!

Modern_CitizenModern_Citizenover 9 years ago
Superlative.

Nicely done. Sets a new standard for "five stars".

CFBwriterCFBwriterover 9 years ago
Lyrical

Your writing is so lyrical, so beautiful. And I don't mean just the sex scenes, which are exquisite. Your vivid descriptions of the places, the people, the feelings, as well as the touches just sing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+

If I could write as well as you do I'd be obliged to quit my job and write full time.

regularguy13regularguy13over 9 years ago
Masterfully done

Exceptionally - i thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congrats

Always pleasing to win - but, from strangers meeting, ready to jump in the sack at first blush, to happily ever after in 24 hours? Sorry, just seemed a little contrived, a little pushed. IMHO - which doesn't mean squat because everyone else thinks it's fantastic! Still, very readable, very enjoyable, and looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

What an expertly crafted story. It has indeed taken me on a journey into the heart of the characters. It feels as if I've been taken to another world! I look forward to reading your other work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great read

Your descriptions. Made me feel the emotions of trip and camy...the story also hit home as I lost the love of my life to breast cancer 28 years ago...she was only 37....we were deeply in love with 4 children....I still miss her every day.thanks for your dreams

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Please tell me you have written more!

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
Excellent, and the readers thank you...

We thank you because your story was about Summer Lovin, corresponding with the theme of the contest. Too many times the winning stories entered in theme contests have little or nothing to do with the theme, only vague mentions of the theme stuck into a story. You have met the challenge.

You have written something excellent and great. Keep up the good work and I will surely search to see if you have written anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written, just one jarring inaccuracy

No one had ever seen Alpha Centauri from Cape Cod.

Houston or the Florida Keys, maybe. CT, MA, NY - impossible.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 9 years ago
Bravo!

You are a grand master! Beautifully designed and crafted in every way. Thank you for a lovely story that I'll savor time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RayAlde...

I'm feelin' those good vibrations, she's givin' me excitations... Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

One of the few, oh so few stories to catch the raw energy and undercurrent of love. It's no cheesy description, it is actually there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quality!

One of the best stories I've found on this site, well written by an author with a good command of language, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mesmerized

Very Well Written ... Keep Writing . Sensual Romantic it was!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
After only two pages, I'm awarding myself a rest...:+))

The richness of your vocabulary is stunning!

Where's the Favorite Author button?

I need a rest...to digest this gourmet reading!

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
Simply ...

... beautiful. Thank you xx

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story!

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandalmost 4 years ago

Amazingly well-written... I don't usually buy into the instant love connection scenario, but occasionally someone makes it believable, and you did that. Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous