Rolling in the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? How did I look at her?" Trip was pretending to be recalcitrant, but the smirk was already forming on his mouth, though he endeavored to hide it.

"Like she was the fox and you were the hound." Meg crossed her slim arms, leaning back in her chair.

From the living room, they could hear JT say: "I'd say 'fox' is right on the money, darling." Meg erupted in laughter as Trip covered his face with his hands, cursing under his breath.

"Your father made a joke, darling. C'mon -- show some appreciation." Trip was shaking his head, laughing as he walked through to the mudroom to grab a raincoat.

"I'm going. Barnaby has had dinner already so no snacks for him. And don't drink all my Scotch." He pulled on a yellow slicker, donning a baseball cap. He leaned back into the kitchen and added: "Call my cell if you need anything. I should be back in..." He paused, thinking, and Meg held up a hand to stop him.

"Don't make any promises you can't keep, sonny boy. We'll be fine here. Go. Say hello to Camy for me. Have a nice time and oh... Trip, honey... Be safe." She raised an eyebrow at this last point -- deliberately letting the double entendre hang in the air. Trip could hear his father laughing in the other room.

He groaned exasperatedly, and turned on his heel, banging the door shut behind him. The rain was coming down in torrents. He pulled the hood of the slicker up over his cap, and ran to the Jeep. He slid into the driver's seat as fast as he could and slammed the door, but still he was fully drenched from head to toe. Throwing his hood off, he started the Jeep and turned the front and rear windshield wipers onto high. It was lucky the house was just next door. The wind was blowing so hard that the Jeep was being rocked where it stood.

Trip eased out of the long driveway onto the two-lane road. He had to drive around a tree branch that had fallen across the road. As he travelled the quarter mile to the cottage, there was a bright flash and loud crack. All the lights went out. No Street lights and the lights in all the houses were out -- everything was dark except for Trip's headlights. He wasn't going to get there a moment too soon. It bothered him more than he cared to admit that Camy might be afraid. He realized that he just wanted to hold her. At least, that was one of the things he wanted to do to her, anyway...

He turned left into the driveway of the cottage and bumped slowly down the long pebbled surface. The cottage, as to be expected, was in total darkness. Trip parked the Jeep as close to the front door as possible, killed the engine and the headlights, and honked the horn twice to let Camy know he was there. Grabbing the duffle bag and pulling the hood up over his head, he sprang out of the car and ran to the front door. Just as he reached it, Camy pulled it open from the inside. He rushed in and helped her shut it behind him.

"Are you alright?" He asked a little breathlessly. He could barely see her face in the darkness.

"Yes -- yes, I'm fine. I can't believe you came out in this weather." Her voice was low and tremulous. She pulled him further into the foyer. A candle was burning in a glass holder on the center table. She must have brought it when she came to the door.

She touched his face in the candlelight. "You're soaked! Let's get you out of that coat and dry you off. I'll get some towels." Camy ran off toward the kitchen.

He dropped the duffle bag on the floor and shrugged out of the dripping raincoat. He hung it on the coat rack by the door, pulling off the cap and hanging it on the next hook. He kicked off his boat shoes, which were sopping wet, too.

Camy had returned with a couple of white bath towels. She handed one to him and he attempted to dry his face and hair. Feeling something by his feet, he stopped, pulling the towel away from his face. Camy was kneeling on the floor, using the second towel to dry his now bare feet and legs. She noticed his stillness and looked up at him.

The sight of her kneeling at his feet was too much. Trip leaned down and grabbed her by the shoulders, yanking her up to her feet. He looked at her for half a moment, his eyes as dark as the night sky. He crushed her to him as his mouth swept down and took hers in a deep, almost violent kiss. His hunger took over as his lips nearly devoured hers. She moaned, her body falling against his.

Half afraid that he'd hurt her, Trip broke the kiss and lifted his head to look down at her. Camy's head was tilted back, her eyes closed, her lips moist and parted. She took in a breath and slowly opened her eyes. She looked up at him wordlessly. There was an aspect of complete and total surrender in her expression. Trip wasn't sure what she was feeling -- if she was frightened or just surprised.

"Please..." she began, her voice was husky and soft. "Do that again."

He groaned and pulled her back against him, kissing her as hard as the first time. She wound her arms around his neck and returned the kiss with a wildness that surprised and thrilled him. Taking hold of her hair with one hand, he tugged her head back and blazed a trail of kisses from her chin, down the front of her neck, stopping at the base of her throat where it met her collarbone. His other hand moved down past the small of her back to cup the supple curve of her ass through the thin fabric of her dress. Camy ground herself against him, she could feel his growing erection.

Lightening flashed and the thunder rolled almost instantaneously. Camy shivered involuntarily, and Trip cupped her face with his hands. Looking into her wide, dark eyes.

"The storm is all around us..." She murmured. He kissed her lips more tenderly this time.

Against her mouth, he breathed out: "I won't let anything hurt you, my Selkie." Flickering light from the great room drew his attention and he looked toward it.

"I'd just lit a fire before you arrived." Camy told him, following his gaze. He drew her with him and walked through. The logs had begun to catch, and the fire was blazing through the paper and kindling. Apart from a candle burning in a votive on the kitchen countertop, it was the only light in the room.

Trip walked over to the fireplace, moved the screen back and prodded the logs with a poker to ensure they were catching evenly. Brushing his hands off on his pants, he snatched up some pillows and throw blankets from the sofa, spreading them on the sheepskin rug in front of the fire. Camy smiled as she walked toward him, allowing him to lead her to the floor. She lay down on her back and looked up at him. Her lust for him was evident in her eyes. Trip was on his left side, his body resting against hers. He supported his head on an elbow and looked at her in the firelight. His right hand moved lightly over her, from her shoulders and bare arms, down her flat tummy and softly flaring hips, to her long legs. His hand slipped under the hem of her skirt. She sighed as the heat of his palm moved over her skin.

"Pretty dress." He said softly. She just smiled up at him as his head slowly descended. His lips found hers, gently probing at first, and then becoming more insistent. His mouth forced hers open and his tongue plunged inside, pushing and teasing her tongue, running a circular trail inside. She sucked on his tongue, loving the taste of him. His hand continued to caress her bare thigh, moving up to the edge of her lacey panties. His fingers slipped inside the leg opening, briefly slipping over her mound. She gasped into his mouth. He groaned and smiled against her as his fingers swept past her pubis once again, toying with the fine, trimmed hair at the top of her slit. He could feel how wet she was. A flash of lightening illuminated the room once again, but neither of them seemed to notice.

Camy whispered his name, arching her lower body up eagerly. He raised his head, looking down at her very seriously. Her eyes searched his, waiting for him to speak. There was a clap of thunder, making Camy snuggle closer to Trip.

"Tell me how to remove this dress. I'd hate to ruin something so sweet, but I need to look at you and I'm dangerously close to ripping it from your body."

Camy made an "mmm" sound as she turned toward him, and reached under her arm to unfasten the side zipper. "Here..." she murmured, as she showed him. He made quick work of unzipping the dress and scooping it up from the hem and lifting it gently over her head and off. He paused, looking over her. A tiny frown formed between his brows and his look was fierce as his eyes took in the pale pink lace bra and panties. There was another flash, bathing the room in light for a second. Camy couldn't know it, but her skin gleamed in the firelight and there was a sexy fragility to the pink underwear that nearly drove Trip mad.

A roll of thunder sounded around the cottage, causing the floor to tremble a little.

She touched the side of his face, drawing his eyes back up to hers. Nervously she asked him: "What's wrong?"

He took her face in both hands and ground out: "Camy, Camy -- you are the most beautiful woman. I wish you could see yourself as I do. I'm totally, completely bewitched by you." Without waiting for her to reply, he fell upon her and kissed her again, rolling his body on top of hers. His thighs forced hers open and one of his hands smoothed up the sleek skin of her thigh to slip under her panties.

Camy could not get enough of his sensuous mouth and couldn't seem to get close enough to his hard body. She began to tug his shirt up and over his head, and he helped her by moving up and lifting his arms. She exhaled audibly as she saw his lean, tanned chest and shoulders, running her hands along and down his body. She pressed her mouth to his neck, leaving little bites along with her kisses.

She reached her hands between them and began to fumble with the button fly of his jeans. "Take these off, Trip, please." She purred impatiently. Trip allowed her to push his jeans to his hips then he took over and kicked them off the rest of the way. He was now clad only in black knit boxer briefs. She told him they were sexy. He took her hand and ran it across the front of his underwear so she could feel his nearly full erection underneath.

"You're sexy. Here is the proof." She wrapped her hand around the hard length of him through the fabric, leaning down to place a series of kisses across his shoulders and down his chest. He growled deep in his throat as her lips and teeth grazed his nipples.

"Your turn..." he said, as he reached behind her and deftly unhooked her bra. Sliding the straps off of her shoulders, he looked into her eyes as he pulled the bra from her body and tossed it aside. As if making himself wait, he held her gaze for another moment before he finally allowed himself to look at her. His face softened and his lips parted.

"Oh my Camy..." He whispered her name reverently. Camy felt a rush of liquid heat rage through her body at the look on his face. He stared down at the lovely perfection of her taut breasts. The nipples were set high on her firm round tits. The areolas were about the size of silver dollars and were a dusky rose color. The nipples were hard little points that projected jauntily in the center and were so deep in color they were almost red. He ran gentle fingertips across her left breast, moving back over it again to softly pinch the nipple between his finger and thumb.

"You have the most beautiful breasts, my Selkie." He murmured as his mouth came down and pulled the entire peak into his mouth. Her back arched and she clasped the back of his head to draw him even closer. His teeth lightly nibbled and then his tongue flickered over her and he created a tantalizing suction with his lips. He raised his head and looked down at her breast again, noting that his actions had further aroused and reddened her nipple. He puckered his lips and blew on the tip, causing it to stiffen further and making Camy cry out in pleasure.

"Kiss me, Trip." She begged. He moved over her and hovered a few inches above her, his mouth teasing hers by moving close enough to just brush her lips, but then pull back. She made a frustrated noise and curved up, wrapping her arms around his neck and head and pulling him down to her. Her mouth attacked his. Her tongue moved inside his mouth, pressing into his tongue until he couldn't stand it any longer and crushed her into the floor. She made a little triumphant noise as she sucked his lower lip into her mouth and sank her teeth in lightly.

When he could speak again, he whispered wonderingly: "God, you're making me crazy. I need to taste all of you."

He began to kiss and bite his way down her body. He visited her right breast this time, making her moan with his expert lips. He traced her ribs and the muscles of her abdomen with the tip of his tongue, dipping into her navel before covering it with his mouth and kissing deeply. He moved further downward, running the flat of his palm across the front of her panties, appreciating the picture she made in the feminine lace. Glancing back up at her, he pressed his face between her legs, his mouth and tongue pressed into the now very wet crotch of those boy shorts. Camy groaned loudly with pleasure and allowed him to pull her thighs up and open for better access. She felt his teeth scraping her labia through the fabric, the moisture and heat of his mouth rivaling her own. His mouth pressed into the tender flesh of her inner thighs on either side of the panties. Camy was writhing with excitement and with her need of him.

He hooked his fingers into the waistband and pulled them gently down and off, exposing her pubic hair and the soft, very wet folds beneath. He made a soft "ahhh" sound as he looked into the very core of her womanhood.

His eyes found hers and he said: "You are perfectly beautiful. You're a work of art, Camy." Her eyes filled with tears and her head fell back on the pillows. She looked into the fire as she tried to regain control of her emotions. Trip flew back up to her side, gently cradling her head in his arms. His hands gently brushed at the errant tears that escaped.

"Shhh... my beautiful Selkie... What is it?" She swallowed hard, trying to compose herself, unsure if her voice would even work. He stroked her face and left tiny kisses on her cheek and jawline, and finally brushed her lips with feather-light kisses.

"Please say what you're thinking. You can tell me anything -- do you know that? There's no way that anything you say could change what I'm feeling."

She looked back up at him, seeing the sincere tenderness in his eyes. A tiny sob escaped her as she took a breath. He pulled her tighter, pressing his lips to her temple.

"Please tell me, Camy." She put her hand on his cheek and turned her face into his neck, closing her eyes. She began to speak softly.

"Trip I'm forty-two years old, and I was married for ten years before my husband left me for another woman. Never before in my entire life have I ever felt, or ever believed, that I was beautiful. But somehow you make me believe it. I met you this morning and you have been able to make me feel something that I thought I'd never feel."

She leaned back and looked up at him. Her dark eyes were shining with emotion. Her cheeks were rosy and still wet with her tears. Her lips were trembling and lusciously bee-stung from kissing. Trip's heart seemed to skip a beat as he looked at her.

She continued: "And I've never been this turned on by anyone, ever. I want you more than I've ever wanted anything. How -- how have you done all of this?"

His mouth came down on those bee-stung lips. He needed to kiss her before he could answer. The way her mouth moved against his -- the way they seemed to answer each other with their kisses. He knew he was becoming addicted. Trip poured all of his passion and all of his burgeoning feelings into those kisses.

Finally, he broke the kiss, panting, and looked down at her. "You ask me how I've done this to you. I could ask you the same -- how did you do this to me? I am completely mad for you. Even my parents could see it. You should have heard my mother teasing me before I came over here. Oh... Meg sends her regards, by the way." He added wryly. Camy laughed out loud -- one of her sweet, husky laughs. Trip had to kiss her again.

When he lifted his head, he continued: "I'd be the proudest man in the world if I'm the one who makes you realize how amazing you are. But honestly, you were beautiful all along."

Camy reached up and pressed her lips to his. He deepened the kiss and they were soon rolling against one another. His erection was pressed into her hip. She reached down and ran her hand over it on top of the briefs, and then slipped her fingers inside his underwear to move her hand against the velvety hardness of his cock. He pressed her hand against his length and moaned into her throat.

"Make love to me, Trip." She breathed into his ear; her tongue darted inside before she caught his earlobe in her teeth. "I need to feel you inside me." She pushed at his underwear, trying to move them off his hips. He helped her, tugging them off and kicking them away.

"I'm definitely going to make love to you. In fact, I plan to fuck you senseless. But there's one thing I need to do first." He moved down her body, positioning himself between her legs. His fingers gently moved along the outside of her lips, gently pulling them apart. Her very dark hair was trimmed into a neat patch above the top of her lips. Trip looked at the pink wetness within. With his index finger, he gently rubbed the hood surrounding her clit. She cried out softly and another tiny trickle of wetness appeared at her opening. He dipped his finger into that wetness, and brought the glistening fingertip to his mouth, savoring it on his tongue as he made an "mmm" sound.

Leaning forward, he held her open with one hand and ran his tongue from her perineum to the top of her slit. Camy's body jerked upward and she whimpered. Trip pushed his tongue into her opening as far as it would go, and began fucking her with it. His index finger flicked over her enlarged clitoris. She was writhing up against him, making a soft whimpering sound. He then pulled his tongue out of her sweet depths, lathing it up to the hard little button at the top. Her sharp intake of breath assured him of the success of this move. Gently tugging the flesh aside for better access, he began to flick his tongue across her clit. Camy was keening in pleasure, her hands clutching the blanket beneath them. Trip slipped his index finger inside her as he continued to tease her with the tip of his tongue. Her muscles contracted around his finger as he began to slowly fuck her with his hand. He added his middle finger and she moaned afresh, her body arching upward. When Trip knew she was close, he clamped his lips down around the top of her slit, pulling her clit into his mouth, and suckled her. Camy went rigid, her abdomen tightening as the muscles inside her vagina clenched and unclenched rapid fire. A fresh trickle of wetness flooded his fingers as she cried out in a low, husky voice. Trip savored the taste and fragrance and sound of her as she climaxed, seemingly in rolling waves, against his mouth and hand. Her body went limp, finally, and her ragged breathing echoed around the room along with the crackling fire.

Trip gently extracted his fingers. She looked down at him in wonder, her hand pushing her wild hair out of her eyes. Never taking his eyes from hers, he slipped his wet fingers into his mouth, licking them clean. She murmured "Oh god, Trip." in an emotional, smoky voice. He looked at her swollen pussy, and ran the flat of his tongue along its length one more time, gratified by Camy's scream of surprise. Her body shook with tiny little aftershocks.

He moved up alongside her, brushing her hair back. The strands around her face and neck were damp. Her eyes were huge in her face, her pupils dilated. She reached up for his face and pressed her mouth to his. He knew she could taste herself on his lips, but she didn't seem to mind. He pushed his tongue inside and rolled it against hers. Camy was moving her hand down his chest, past his abdominal muscles, to his rock hard erection.