Rolling in the Deep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand wrapped around his shaft and she leaned back, looking into his eyes, as she began to move her hand. Trip closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

"Do I get to taste you, now?" She asked in a low voice, her tongue darting up to flick his upper lip. He groaned, his body moving against hers.

"If you did that now, I wouldn't last a minute." He opened his eyes, which had gone very dark blue, and captured her eyes with his -- the need evident. "And I intend to make it last a lot longer than that, my Selkie." His mouth came down on hers with near violence. Camy was not only beyond caring if his lips bruised hers -- she was deeply excited by it. He was taking her in the most exciting way possible and she reveled in his passion.

Trip took hold of her, moving on top of her body, his right hand pulling her left thigh up. In one hard thrust, he slammed his hard cock all the way into her wet, still throbbing pussy. She cried out, her voice becoming hoarse from screaming. Trip was almost too big -- she could feel him filling her, his balls were pressed to her sensitive labia. He growled deep in his throat as he paused deep inside her for a moment. Lifting his head, he looked into her eyes, a look of possessiveness on his face. He slowly pulled himself almost all the way out of her -- she made a sound of disappointment and whispered the word "please" up into his mouth. He pulled his head back; his lips just out of reach, watching her face as she all but begged him. A moment of suspense hung in the air as he scanned her eyes silently. Camy made a sound of frustration deep in her throat, her body finally stilling as she helplessly returned his gaze.

Without warning, he thrust back into her with such force that he lifted her lower body off of the floor. His cock bottomed out in her, slamming into her cervix as he moaned deeply. Camy screamed, her nails raking down his back. She felt as if he were splitting her in half.

"Is this what you want, Camy?" He ground out between his teeth. He began to rhythmically fuck her in earnest now, sometimes slamming deep and sometimes grinding into her in a circular motion. She couldn't think -- she could only focus on his cock and how he'd taken complete ownership of her body. "Yes.... yes... yessss...." Was all she could say, her words being pulled from her as his body pounded into her.

The friction of his pubic hair and the pressure of his strokes against her clit and the way the head of his penis dragged across the rough patch that was her G-spot made her realize that she was going to cum again -- and this time with him inside her. Her mouth clung to his, their tongues doing battle. One of his hands cupped her ass, managing the movements of her lower body as he fucked her. The other arm cradled her head.

Camy was very, very close -- and she could even feel his body beginning to tense -- his cock getting even stiffer and seeming to swell inside her. Then inexplicably, Trip paused.

"Ah no....!" She sobbed. She let her head drop back and looked up at him. His breathing was ragged. His hand moved to the back of her head and wound into her hair. He looked down into her face. He rained light kisses on her eyelids, cheekbones, chin and all around her lips before reclaiming them in a heart-stopping, lingering kiss.

He spoke against her lips: "Are you mine, Camy? Do you belong to me now?"

She took in a few shuddering breaths, her body shaking from the pleasure she'd had and was still about to know at his experienced touch. She opened her eyes, trying to focus on him.

"Is that what you want?" She asked. Her body ached for him to finish what he'd started.

"Yesss.... It's what I want. I want you to be mine and only mine. My Selkie." His arms tightened their grip and he thrust himself deeply into her as he spoke.

"Oh... then I am. I'm yours. Only yours..." She was breathless and could barely speak but he'd heard her and his body kicked back into high gear. He fucked her hard and fast, making a noise deep in his throat, pounding and pounding tirelessly. The damn broke for Camy and she hoarsely screamed as her body exploded. Light flashed around her and she wasn't sure if it was the orgasm or the lightening -- and she didn't care. Her screaming had not even begun to decrescendo before Trip shouted -- his own climax overtaking him.

She could feel it filling her -- again and again his cock shot inside her. Camy had never felt such deep, thrilling satisfaction. She wanted to hold him inside her as long as possible. As their bodies stopped shuddering, she wrapped her legs around his and pulled him against her, murmuring the words "Stay -- please stay." He moaned happily and kissed her, more slowly and tenderly now.

His head finally dropped down in the curve of her shoulder and they drifted quietly for a while. The only sounds were the rain outside, the slowing beat of their hearts and the crackling of the flames in the fireplace. As Trip's then softened penis slipped from her soaking wet folds, he moved to her side, gathering her against him, his hand stroking the side of her face as he looked down at her, his eyes gentle and proprietary.

She ran her hand down the hard contours of his chest. "Trip... can I ask you something?" She began.

"Anything, beautiful." He brushed his lips along her temple as he waited for the question. After a moment, he looked down at her enquiringly.

"What is a Selkie?" She asked, her deep voice filled with humor and curiosity. His laughter boomed out, reverberating around the room and tickling her ear. He hugged her to him, before letting her drop back onto the blankets. He tucked one her stray locks behind one ear.

"Well, I'll tell you...." And he proceeded to explain.

Sunday, 7:30 AM

Camy came back upstairs with a mug of steaming coffee in each hand. The fire they'd lit when they'd finally moved to the bedroom was now reduced to glowing embers. The bed itself was empty, the sheets were tossed back, and the curtains had been opened wide. The morning sunlight streamed into the room and a fresh breeze blew in from the open door. She saw that Trip stood outside on the balcony, clad only in his jeans. Stopping for a minute to look at him, she felt her heart surge in her chest. Hers. Incredible what one day and one summer storm could bring.

In between their lovemaking, they'd talked about their lives. Camy revealed things to Trip that she had never shared with anyone before. He listened quietly, stroking her hair when she described growing up with a hyper critical and demanding mother. She watched him get angry when she spoke of Bill's callous behavior toward her, and how it had affected her view of sex, of love, of herself. She cried, her heart breaking as he described his tumultuous relationship with Sarah and the story of his support, even in the face of her repeated betrayal. Camy was actually turned on as he described his sexual promiscuity in the months since his ex-wife's death, much to her surprise. It was amazing to her that they found it so easy to be themselves with one another -- to be completely open. It was as if their unfettered passion made it possible to be uninhibited emotionally, too.

Camy stepped through the balcony door and he turned, his smile as bright as the blue sky behind him. He gratefully took one of the mugs from her and pulled her against him with his free arm, kissing her sweetly and slowly.

"Thank you kindly." He spoke into her hair. They stood at the railing and surveyed the scene before them. The storm had wrecked only minor havoc on the beach and the yard below. Everything seemed to be dripping dry in the warming sky. There was a good deal of seaweed and driftwood on the half moon beach, and some of the furniture on the deck below had been toppled. Sand had encroached in a variety of places, but by and large, no real damage seemed to have been done. It wasn't clear when the power had gone back on, but it had been sometime between the last time he woke her to make love, and now.

Though the horizon looked clear and the sun shone brilliantly, the waves curling toward the shore were extraordinarily large. White caps were visible across the sound. The world felt fresh and clean.

Camy sighed with happiness, and let her head fall against Trip's shoulder. He pulled her to him more tightly, turning to drop an affectionate kiss on the top of her head. As her lavender fragrance filled his nose, he closed his eyes and smiled. He felt light and boyishly happy.

"Hey, Selkie..." He started.

"Mmm hmmm?" She murmured.

"Will you sing me a song later?" She froze, turning to look at him. Her cheeks flushed scarlet. He was grinning down at her, his chest shaking a little from gentle laughter.

"Oh... my... god. You heard me?" She bit her lip. "I'm so embarrassed! What must you have thought?"

He caught her face in one hands. "What did I think? I heard that voice in the dark, and I thought I was listening to an angel. I was already half in love with you before we'd even met because of that voice."

"Are you teasing me?" She challenged, nervously looking up at him from under her lashes.

"No, sweet thing. I can't imagine anything better than having you sing me to sleep at night. Hearing your sexy voice every day. If I could have that, I'd have a life." His eyes never left hers as he spoke those words. She felt her heart do a flip in her chest. She shook her head in wonder as she looked up at him. Words escaped her -- the feelings were almost too much. Almost.

"So... will you sing for me?" He prodded again.

She smiled up at him uncertainly laughing a little. Taking a full breath, she started to sing in a clear, sexy alto:

"What a difference a day made, twenty four little hours

Brought the sun and the flowers where there use to be rain.

My yesterday was blue dear,

Today I'm a part of you dear,

My lonely nights are through dear,

Since you said you were mine.

Lord, what a difference a day made

There's a rainbow before me

Skies above can't be stormy since that moment of bliss

That thrilling kiss

It's heaven when you find romance on your menu

What a difference a day made

And the difference is you."

His mouth swept down onto hers. She let herself fall against him. They kissed again, and then one more time. Camy moved her hips against his and she felt his cock begin to harden again. She sighed, pushing her head into the curve of his neck.

"This is more than I ever dared to hope for." She whispered.

"I know, my beautiful girl. We're really rolling deep. Does that scare you?"

"If you promise to never let go, I'll roll with you forever."

"I promise." His lips found hers again. His hand cradled the back of her head and he plumbed the depths of her mouth as if drawing nourishment from her. She lost herself in that kiss, feeling as if he were the only thing that tethered her to the earth.

When he raised his head, they smiled knowingly at each other. Together, they turned and walked back into the bedroom. Sunlight reflected on the glass as the door closed behind them.

On the beach below, the waves rolled, crested and landed, again and again, spraying white foam in the air. The storm had passed. It was a new day.