All Comments on 'Roman Holiday Ch. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nothing like a homo story

and it all ready has the cuckolds inline to make it a fav of the homo coalition.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
I'm not gay but I would eat my cum from your pussy.

Sounds gay to me. And her idea that his cheating is bad but she actually cheated on him and it was fantastic because she was cheating on him in their marital bed.

The gay community just called, they want you back.

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
Gay?

Whack doodle, being gay is being attracted to members (see what I did there?) of the same gender. Eating your own ejaculate out of your girlfriends freshly fucked, by you, pussy is not a homosexual activity. Nor is snowballing, her passing your come to you after you have cum in her mouth, or even licking your come of whatever part of her body it landed on.

This story, which is not my kimk, is quite well done. I can understand your confusion but I am surprised you did not think a husband being forced to suck off the man who just fucked his wife was gay, imho I don't think it is it's a humiliation kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Should be in the gay section

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Open and hidden homos

Hidden homo and bisex they are the best subjects for cuckolding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Epic stupidity

She has this all wrong. He has some fantasies. He doesn't want her involved and he doesn't want to live them out. So I find it implausible that he tells her much of anything and I sure as hell don't think he puts on the cage. I think he mails her the key and leaves the cage in its box. And then tells her he has thrown the toy away. I'm sure he has it stashed where she'll never find it. When he gets home he sets her straight that it's just a fantasy and he has no intention of living it out. If she presses, he simply divorces the manipulative bitch and moves on with his life. Who wants to be married to a bitch that has no real love or respect for her husband? Too many errors in this mess and too many parts that were just unbelievable, even for fiction. Add that to the fact that it didn't belong in loving wives and you get a "1".

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
Gave it a 5 for content and effort

thank you for writing these stories We all love them, even the asshole annony who reads each one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
who cares what it is.

To 90% of males it is sick and disguesting, so to the 10% perverts, lap it up.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
She was angry and...

She was angry with the husband that kept secrets from her and her 1st reaction is to cheat on their marital bed with the first man she founds...Then he opens up and she loses the respect for him, next sje will lose the love, finally they divorce because I don't believe that any woamn would stay married to a man like him ....1*

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 9 years ago
More, more

Like the start of this story. I wish I were in Jeanette's shoes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumb story.

What are you looking at? It's stupid, unbelievable, and not worth the electrons it took to write it. FYB!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Gave you 1 to offset Bonniebitch, if she's/he's giving you a 5 we can be guaranteed its shit you've written.

yourreaderyourreaderalmost 9 years ago
Outstanding Story!

Well done Miguel59. I am impressed by the natural way that your characters come to trade power in relationships, this is so much better than, "She took a picture of me wearing her pantyhose and threatened to..." Thank you for posting.

yourreaderyourreaderalmost 9 years ago
Response to Anonymous with subject "Dumb Story"

You say the story is unbelievable, which I think, is based on the fact that you can't imagine real people with these kinks. But they are real. Lots of people are in relationships like the one in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So What Your Saying youreader is

Your a gay cum slurping fetishist. Guess what ?There are NOT a lot of people with this kink Just noisy crickets like you on a free porn website.Dumbass.This is poorly written crap but being as how you have the IQ of small pair of shoes you wouldn't know.Poorly written gay cuck trash

yourreaderyourreaderalmost 9 years ago
To Anonymous

Do you work for that Kansas church where they picket gay funerals to let people know who's going to hell the fastest? Is picking on gays/cuckolds your way of spreading the word of Jesus? So I'm a gay cuckold, what's your problem with that? Do I need to keep the internet clean for pure minded people like you? I do not get it, what is your deal?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another illiterate nigger, another pathetic attempt at a story !

"1*" , of course !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God story - well written and thoughtful character development

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous