All Comments on 'Romance from the Personals'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet

This was a sweet and realistic story of first love with regular people, not the usual "perfect" couple. Enjoyed reading something sexy yet not kinky. Would like to see a "sequel."

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
Sorry box.. but I had to 5 bomb ya

I know ya wanted last place.. I know you didn't put in much sex (at least for you).... BUT... you brought out feelings.. and actually told a story....

I really wanted to grant your wish and vote low.. but I couldn't bring myself to vote less than the 5 you deserved.

Venus_in_FursVenus_in_Fursover 18 years ago
so cute!

sweet romantic sexy realistic story, aaron and terri seemed like real people! I liked how the sex they had was different from the sex he saw in porn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sweet and

romantic and definitely not like your usual fare. I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i enjoyed it

I enjoyed this story. It helps keep you sharp if you change styles every once in a while. I hope you got as much pleasure in writting this as i got out of reading it.

allforallallforallover 18 years ago
Sweetness

This was a nice sweet well told story which hung together. It made me read to the end.

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
I enjoy stories like this

The newness of a budding relationship, especially when both are inexperienced, is always a thrill, and the hopefulness for a future together makes the story much more enjoyable.

My Erotic TrailMy Erotic Trailover 18 years ago
personal romance

excellent romantic tale, boxlicker, a long song that moves you. good luck and thanks for the literary romantic journey.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
very nice story

Well done on first time older love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

This is a nice switch from the electron mating that generally goes on today.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting Approach

Good, solid, believable development. Perhaps just a little slow, but worth it for those who got to the end.

R. Richard

AlwaysBeTrueAlwaysBeTrueover 18 years ago
Lovely

Heart touching. The characters were so well done. I fell in love with them both. I really enjoyed it :)

Aurora BlackAurora Blackover 18 years ago
Oh, Box...

... You've surprised the hell out of me. The King of Smut has written a romance and made me misty! I basically echo what everyone else said: Realistic, romantic, sweet, your story was all that and more. The sex was as hot as ever. Good luck, Box!

damppantiesdamppantiesabout 18 years ago
So sweet and romantic

This was so warm and real. The thought of normal, everyday people finding this kind of love is so fulfilling. It's a lovely story. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story!!!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. It drew me in to the blossoming romance you portrayed. Please keep up the great writing!!

BBE

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinabout 18 years ago
No last place contender here

Who would have ever thought a Box story would generate terms like "sweet" and "romantic" in the PC list? But you earned 'em, hoss. Congratulations on a good piece of writing.

Rumple

Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 18 years ago
Oh dear

this is definitely beyond smut, Box.

You'll never be able to say you can only write smutty stories after this one.

Realistic, loving and about everyday people. I really liked that.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

Unsung MuseUnsung Museabout 18 years ago
Wow!

I'm out of breath...

And (I know someone already said it,

but) I didn't ever expect to use the word

"sweet" in a PC to you either! GOOD LUCK!

duddle146duddle146about 18 years ago
Wonderful Story!

This can only be thought of as the Saga of Terri and Aaron. Tender and sweet. Sad in places, but what a beautiful ending.

Kev HKev Habout 18 years ago
A real Valentine's treat

Thanks, bud. Well written with a great pace/buildup; mushy without going overboard. You may want to make this kind of writing your norm instead of the exception. ;)

Kev

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WONDERFUL FROM BEGINNING TO END

Not impressed after a Boxlicker101 story, I decided to try one more, and picked a high rated story. So glad I did. This is one of the top Literotica stories.

Reminded me of two different married couples.

The first was maybe 30 yo, give or take, somewhat recently married. Both awkward socially. The cheerleaders and jocks described on Literotica would have ignored them. They were not good looking nor bad -- just plain. A decade or more ago, I had a short friendship with them. They seemed to take a liking to me (and me to them). Two things I remember. She would say something, then for assurance, look up to him and ask, "Isn't that right, Robert?" He would placidly nod his head and agree. Once he remarked that they were different than other people, and they wished they had found each other sooner. I was in their area for maybe a half year. They live over 1,000 miles away.

The second couple lived in my small town. I knew him for awhile, only enough to say Hi to him. Later, met him at the convenience store, surprised that he was (or could be!) married. I suppose his wife was ugly but not repugnant. What struck me, was that previously he was (what comes to mind is) hang-dog. Not that he was sad, but just blah -- no life. But when I met him married, they both sparkled with enjoyment of themselves and what they were doing.

I sometimes wonder if such "left out" people enjoy life more than the beautiful, rich people who are scrambling for a privileged spot in life. (And who star in so many Literotica stories.)

The biography that I read of billionairess Christina Onassis, had as its subtitle: All The Pain That Money Can Buy.

Aaron and Terry came together too smoothly for having been out of touch socially all their lives, including both their rapport, and, their romance and sex (sex definitely too soon and too well-meshed for awkward neophytes). BUT, that's what helped to make it a great, attention-holding tale.

The mindset that led to it and the description of the personals ad, their responses and phone calls that came from it, and their feelings, were all described masterfully.

I've given 5 stars to stories that fell short of this one.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous