Romance from the Personals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

Although they were enjoying the smooching and petting they were doing in the car seat, they really did want to see the movie and realized that it was time to leave. After disengaging, Terri smoothed out her skirt and handed Aaron a tissue to wipe the lipstick from his mouth and used some others to clean off the smeared areas of her own face. On the way to the theater, she looked into the vanity mirror on the passenger sun visor to repair her lipstick and, when she was done, slid back to the middle of the seat to where she felt so natural and comfortable. Without a conscious thought on her part, her arm slid back around his waist.

They were still early and had only a short wait in line until Aaron paid for the tickets and they could go inside the theater complex. Plenty of seats were available for them to choose from, including all the top rows in the back of the theater. Aaron had told her about his dream, judiciously leaving out the name of his companion, and how they had a big container of popcorn between them in the back row.

"Well, then, let's go there," Terri responded. "And see if we can make it come true."

After claiming their seats, Aaron went out and returned with the popcorn that would help complete his dream. Terri leaned forward enough to let him slip his arm around her waist and leaned comfortable against his chest. He inclined his head toward her and breathed deeply again of the pleasant scent of her hair as they nestled in comfortably, the popcorn between them, to wait for the show to begin.

Aaron had chosen the seats well; the crowd was sparse and most patrons preferred to sit closer to the screen. They didn't really care or notice because they were in their own world anyhow, populated by just the two of them. Both of them abhorred rude or inconsiderate people, and regarded chatterboxes in a theater to be among that group, so they said little. The way they pressed their legs together or how she nestled her head into his chest or how he squeezed her waist to pull her even closer said more than words anyhow. Aaron continued sniffing her hair, thinking it the most delightfully fragrant thing he had ever smelled. He glanced and smiled at her and she did the same to him.

In between the frequent glances and subsequent kisses, they watched the screen and truly enjoyed what they saw. The film was about a relatively older man and woman – in their forties – who met and fell in love. Double entendres were plentiful and the comedy was light and easy to understand without too much concentration. At the end, the man on the screen carried the woman through a doorway, which was known to be the entrance to her bedroom. The door closed behind them and the words "The End" were superimposed. Both Aaron and Terri could easily identify with the characters in that final scene but, instead of the actors on the screen, each one pictured himself or herself with the other.

The lights came on and the rest of the patrons got up and left but they were far too comfortable to want to leave. Although the popcorn had been consumed long ago, their hands were still in the container, fingers affectionately intertwined. Cozy as it was in their own world, they knew they would have to leave because the cleaning staff would be coming in to prepare the theater for the next showing. They struggled to their feet and walked arm-in-arm through the lobby and out the door to Aaron's car.

Riding back to where her car had been left, Terri once again sat as close to the driver as she could. Her arm was around his waist and her head was on his shoulder. Aaron was sorely tempted to put his arm around her but he was too careful a driver to do that. She directed him to her car. He parked beside it but they were both reluctant to have her get out and drive away. It had been such a wonderful day they hated to have it end, until it occurred to them that it didn't have to, at least not yet.

"You know, the restaurant is open and they probably wouldn't have much of a crowd this early," Aaron suggested. "Suppose we go and get some dinner?" He was a little hungry but his real reason was that he was enjoying Terri's company so much.

"That sounds good to me. Popcorn doesn't really stick to your ribs very well."

Aaron got out, opened the passenger door and offered his hand to assist Terri. She didn't really need any help, but gladly accepted it, and they walked into the restaurant, after having put on light jackets against the late afternoon chill. They asked for and were led to the same booth they had occupied the previous day, which seemed to be a good omen to both of them. Once again they nibbled on breadsticks while perusing the menus, anticipating sharing as they had their first time there.

After ordering a bowl of tossed salad and two different kinds of pasta, they sat smiling at each other across the table. Terri set both her hands on the table, palms up and Aaron covered them with his. They sat there, unabashedly enjoying the contact until the waiter interrupted them by bringing their food. He was the same man who had served them the previous day and he recognized them and enjoyed their obvious affection. He had been married for over 25 years himself, and he liked seeing other men and women who were as happy together as these two obviously were.

Terri and Aaron were extremely happy with each other, probably even more than they realized because neither had any basis of comparison. They played footsies and legsies and kneesies under the table and touched each other's hands at every opportunity. Neither wanted the meal or the afternoon to end but, eventually, the check arrived and Aaron snatched it away before she could pick it up. There was no need to say anything because they were both aware that it was his day to treat.

He hoped they could stay together longer and he knew what he wanted to do but he was hesitant about making any suggestions. Part of his hesitation was his chronic shyness but he had another, even stronger reason. The relationship was going along swimmingly; he felt a very strong attraction to Terri and was sure she reciprocated his feelings. However, he didn't want to spoil it by pushing too hard or trying to rush her into doing something she wasn't ready to do. He had waited 42 years to find someone like her and he knew he could wait a few days or weeks longer if he had to.

She didn't want their day to end so soon either and was astute enough to know that Aaron felt the same. All her life, Terri had heard from other women, especially her mother, that all men wanted the same thing from women. Although she no longer followed Mom's advice very often, she was aware that this generalization was probably true. She also knew that she wanted that very same thing but had some concerns about how to suggest it. Like Aaron, Terri was happy about the way things were progressing, and didn't want to move too fast. She was actually a virgin, having never had sex with another person, and had been a virgin for forty years. If necessary, she could wait a bit longer, even though she didn't want to.

Aaron signed the credit card slip and pocketed his Visa Card. "Well, Sweetheart, it has certainly been a swell day being with you. I hate to see it end." That was the first time he had used any term of endearment, and it seemed like the right time.

Slightly shy about what she was about to say, Terri lowered her eyes. "It doesn't have to end right now, you know." She no longer considered him to be a possible axe murderer and was positive he wasn't a weirdo of any kind. Even so, they really hadn't known each other very long and she didn't want to seem too bold or forward.

Aaron leaned across the table and held both her hands in his. "I really don't want our day together to end. Do you have something in mind to keep it going?"

"Would you like to come to my apartment and chat a while?"

"Yes, I would. I'd like that very much." He wanted to do much more than chat, of course, but he would let her set whatever limits she wanted.

Terri took a pen and pad of paper from her purse and wrote down her address and easy directions for reaching it. She would drive and he would follow her but, in case they became separated, he would have directions to the building where she lived. "The parking spaces in front of the gate are for visitors. Park there and wait for me."

Holding each other's arms again, they walked out of the restaurant to the parking lot. It was dusk but the lot was well-lighted and they strode quickly to their cars. Terri unlocked her door but before she got behind the wheel, they shared one more hug and a kiss, the best one yet. Any doubts Terri might have had about what she hoped they were about to do disappeared forever. "Don't get lost," she whispered.

He didn't get lost. Aaron followed her easily until the parking lot gate slid open as she approached it. He pulled his car into one of the spots she had mentioned and stood by his rear bumper until she reappeared. With their arms tightly around each other and each with a hand resting on the other's hip, they approached the heavy iron-bound security door. Terri opened it and they stepped into a rather ornate lobby.

"This looks like a nice place." Aaron commented.

It was nice, a big, old, solidly-built structure with plush carpets and a brass chandelier in the lobby. The elevator was also old and seemed a bit creaky but it took them to the fourth floor, where Terri led him down the hall and unlocked her door.

"I hope you don't mind. The place is a mess." She led him inside, turned on the light, and locked the door behind them.

He didn't mind; the apartment looked much neater than his own usually did. It was well carpeted in grey and had a large window that looked out over the street. Next to the window, well provided with a floor lamp was a large, brown easy chair and next to the door was a sofa covered in green chintz. After Terri had hung up their jackets, they went to the latter. He sat near an arm and she was to his right with his arm around her. They turned to each other for the first kiss of the new level of their relationship.

It was the first of many. Very little chatting occurred, except for happy murmurs of appreciation because they both had better things to do with their lips and tongues. Aaron's hand had been resting on her skirt over her thigh, relishing the smooth texture of the skin under the fabric. He moved slowly upward, thrilling as his hand passed over the seam of her panties, till it rested on her hip. Terri felt warm tingles of pleasure from where his hand moved, and wanted more. She turned her body on the sofa to give him better access to where she hoped he was heading, pulling her blouse loose from her skirt at the same time. She was starting to feel extremely cozy with his presence and there were juices stirring in her pussy, the way they did just before she put her dildo to work. She hoped Aaron would have something even better for her than her toy.

He was rather puzzled about her movements. When she turned her body, he expected her to reach down, unzip his pants and start sucking his cock the way women did in the porno movies he watched. When she didn't, instead continuing to kiss him and nuzzle his face, his hands further explored her sumptuous body. The left one caressed her hip, reveling in the way the material of her skirt slid over the smooth fabric of her panties and over her soft body. His right hand moved up her back and, upon discovering her blouse had come untucked, slipped under the garment to caress her bare skin.

Although he wished she would start sucking his cock, he wasn't going to pressure her into doing anything she wasn't ready to do. Emboldened by the fact that Terri had made no objection to anything he had done so far, and seemed to be enjoying his caresses, Aaron slid his other hand under her blouse and started stroking her back. Lovingly fondling the soft flesh, his hands moved upward, pushing up her blouse along the way, until they reached their goal – the clasp of Terri's bra. Here they were stymied. He couldn't see what he was doing and Aaron's fingers had no knowledge of what they were supposed to do next. He had never unfastened a bra in his life.

Pleasure spread through Terri's body from where Aaron's warm and gentle hands were roving. She shivered with delight when she felt them slip under her blouse and gently caress her bare back. "I love the way his hands feel on my skin," she thought. "I hope he isn't turned off by my love handles."

He wasn't, actually enjoying her voluptuousness, but he had run into difficulties with her bra. After a few seconds of his fumbling, she could tell he was doing it wrong. "Let me," she whispered, and leaned away from him. He withdrew his hands and her arms slipped up the back of her blouse to reappear seconds later, one hand holding her bra, which she tossed aside.

Throwing back her shoulders, Terri moved her upper body, making her breasts sway enticingly under the thin remaining covering. She was glad when he demonstrated that he knew what to do next, which was to reach out and start unbuttoning her blouse. He did so fumblingly because he had never removed anybody's blouse either, but he finally succeeded, and pushed it off her shoulders. Terri slipped the garment from her arms and tossed it beside her bra. She knew by the way Aaron was staring at her naked upper body that he was finding no fault at all with her.

Quite the contrary, he was fascinated by her lovely breasts, considering them to be the most gorgeous he had ever seen. Given his limited experience, they might well have been, big and creamy with dark pink nipples. Calling again on the knowledge he had gained from porno movies, he cupped one of them in either hand and leaned forward to lick one of her nipples and then the other. He was surprised to find them rigid from Terri's arousal. In the past, he had sometimes licked the breasts of call girls and had always found their nipples to be soft, almost rubbery. Those of Terri felt infinitely better to his tongue; he could even feel hard individual points and ridges. He drew one luscious globe into his mouth and sucked on it gently.

Terri was in a high state of arousal from the kissing and from the attentions being paid to her breasts. Her upper body was squirming in front of Aaron and she could feel juices trickling from her pussy. "I love that, Aaron; I really love what you're doing, but let's go into my bedroom. There's a lot more room on the bed."

He stood up, not as easy as it sounds with his cock as stiff as it was. Terri looked at the bulge in Aaron's pants and smiled, thinking of what it would soon be doing for her pussy. "The bedroom's over there," she said, pointing at a door to the right. After that, she swung her feet onto the sofa and held her arms out, looking expectantly up at him.

The last scene of the movie flashed back to him then, and Aaron bent over to pick up the lady so he could carry her to their destination. One arm went under her knees and one went under her back while her arms wrapped themselves around his neck. When he stood up, his face was close to her succulent breasts so he inclined his head and kissed each nipple.

Slowly, he shuffled toward the door, a task made difficult by his stiff cock and by the weight of the precious bundle he was carrying. As he had observed earlier, Terri was a terrific, cuddly armful, but she was also a heavy one. Undeterred, he made it to the bedroom, where she reached down, turned the doorknob and pushed the door open. He sidled into the dark room.

"The light switch is to your right," Terri informed him. He turned so she could flip the switch and pivoted back to resume the journey to her bed.

Earlier, she had described the place as a mess. The bedroom was somewhat untidy, with clutter on the dresser and nightstand and a few garments littering the floor. Aaron paid no attention to those minor details because his own apartment was far messier and he had more important things on his mind. The bed was unmade also, but the fact of it being available was vastly more important than anything else. He carried his delightful armful there and deposited her gently on top. Terri pushed the crumpled blankets out of the way and moved over to give him room.

First Aaron sat on the edge of the mattress and removed his shoes and socks. Terri used the time to peel off her knee-high stockings; she had scuffed off her sensible, flat-heeled shoes in the other room. He swung his legs up onto the bed and slid across the sheets to embrace her. They shared a long deep kiss, and another and another, the full lengths of their bodies clasped tightly together.

"Let me take this off," Terri suggested, and started unbuttoning his shirt. She wanted to feel his bare skin against her breasts.

Aaron sat up and let her pull the shirt from him and toss it away. After pulling off his undershirt he lay back down and they started hugging and kissing again. He was immediately aware of how much better it felt, pressing his own bare chest against hers, feeling those amazing nipples digging into him. As good as they felt against his chest, he knew they would feel even better against his tongue, and he broke off the embrace to again begin licking and sucking her luscious breasts.

Terri's level of arousal was increasing and her pussy was lubricating heavily. The musky aroma of her juices was completely unfamiliar to Aaron. No prostitute that he had known had ever smelled like that and with his only non-professional sex partner, he had been too drunk to notice. Although outside his experience, he found it incredibly arousing and eagerly kissed his way down her softly rounded belly toward the source. Her navel was irresistibly cute, and he swirled his tongue inside it while Terri giggled and urged him downward. He stopped when he reached the fabric that encircled her waist.

"Take off my skirt," she murmured, and rolled onto her side so he could do so more easily.

He unbuttoned the flap and pulled down the zipper and Terri raised herself off the bed so he could pull the garment down around her ass and hips and all the way off. With her wearing only sheer panties, Aaron could smell her pussy more strongly and the scent reached some primeval instinct deep within. Even while he lusted for the woman beside him, he felt loving and protective toward her. After dropping the skirt onto the floor, he continued lying on his side, waiting for Terri to get on her back again so he could resume kissing her voluptuous body.

Besides feelings of love and protectiveness, her aroma had produced an even more prodigious erection that formed a tent in Aaron's pants. Terri wanted to see the pole of that tent and feel it with her hand so she rolled onto her belly to reach out and start to unfasten his jeans. Her lovely round ass caught his eye and he reached under her panties to caress her in this new place. Her skin there was even softer than that on her belly but before he could fully appreciate it, he was distracted. She had unfastened his belt and pants, and unzipped the fly, and wanted him to raise his butt from the bed so she could remove them. He gladly did so and she pulled them down and all the way off, tossing them aside.

Aaron was wearing only his boxer shorts and Terri unsnapped the fly and pulled it open. His cock slipped free, hard and straight and pointing at the ceiling. Enraptured, Terri gazed at it, before reaching out to enclose it in one hand. It was bigger than she had expected. His cock was longer and thicker than her dildo and felt just as hard in her hand. Besides the difference in size, the real cock was warm and vibrant; she could even feel a pulse throbbing. Terri could hardly wait to get it into her pussy.

"I really need this big dude," she told him. Take off my panties and stick it in me." She rolled onto her back, a pillow under head and her legs spread, as eager to fuck as any woman has ever been.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers