Romance from the Personals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

Aaron was just as eager. He sat up and pulled his undershorts the rest of the way off, then knelt between her thighs. Whenever he had fucked a call girl, he had always taken precautions, since he knew they had sex with hundreds of different men. He didn't have a condom with him but he was sure none would be needed because he was confident that neither he nor Terri had AIDS or any kind of STD.

He prepared to remove her panties and was surprised to see how wet they were in the crotch, so wet that he could clearly see her pink pussy lips and dark pubic hair through the sheer fabric. The wetness was unique in his experience; he had never seen wet panties in a porno movie or on one of the women he had transacted business with. It looked as if she had peed in her pants but the delightful aroma assured him this was not the case. Hooking his fingers under the waistband, he started pulling them down. She elevated her ass until the panties were down around her thighs, then raised her legs until he had peeled them off and dropped them onto the floor.

As he looked at Terri's smiling face and her naked body, he thought she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He admired her large, creamy breasts, the mound of her belly and, especially, her lovely pussy. Although dark, her pubic hair was sparse and did not conceal her swollen, pink lips. He didn't know about the swelling but he did know they were more inviting than any close-up he had ever seen, especially the way they gleamed from their wetness. The most beautiful thing, though, was that the pussy was Terri's and he knew he cared for her deeply, so deeply that he wanted to give her pleasure even more than he wanted to please himself.

Terri saw Aaron moving toward her, his weight resting on his hands and his cock aiming at her pussy. She was glad the lights were still on because she would be able to see everything that happened, making her first time even more memorable. With the fingers of one hand, she separated her pussy lips while the other hand guided his cock. Knowing she would be tight, she rubbed the head against her wet labia to lubricate it with her freely-flowing juices, before placing it at the opening she was creating.

Aaron thrust forward and Terri felt the tip of his cock wedge into her. An abrupt surge of pleasure, greater than any she had ever known, flooded her body, so intense she moaned out loud.

"Did I hurt you, Sweetheart," he asked. Not for anything would he cause even the tiniest pain or distress to the wonderful woman who was under him.

"No! No, not at all. It feels wonderful. Keep going."

He did keep going, but slowly. Aaron eased his cock a little deeper into Terri's pussy, the tightest place it had ever been. When he saw her face, with her eyes closed in pure bliss, a strange emotion swept his body, something he had never felt before. She had let go of his cock and removed her fingers from her pussy, and she raised her arms in an invitation. He accepted it, and when he lay atop her, his arms curled under hers and supporting his weight, he suddenly realized what the mysterious new emotion was.

"I love you," he whispered into Terri's ear, knowing beyond any doubt that he was telling her the truth.

"I love you too," she whispered back, just as truthfully. "And I love what you're doing to me. It feels batter than anything I've ever done."

"It feels better to me too, Sweetheart. Better than anything I've ever done."

It quickly started feeling even better to both of them. Aaron drew his cock back, paused and drove it forward again, even deeper into his beloved's tight pussy, and was rewarded with another moan of pleasure. This time he knew what it meant and a surge of self confidence, combined with a new burst of love rippled through his chest. He bent forward, kissed the eyelids that were covering Terri's beautiful eyes, drew his cock back again and drove it in even deeper.

Over and over, he slowly thrust into her pussy, his cock plunging in farther with every stroke. Terri was treated to a massive wave of pleasure every time it surged into her. The thickness of the shaft stretched the opening and the walls of her love channel the way her dildo never had and the length reached places that had never been touched before. By the time he had achieved maximum penetration, she was fucking back to meet him.

Her arms were around his shoulders and her legs spread wide to wrap around his hips. As they did, another fraction of an inch of hard cock penetrated her, eliciting more and louder expressions of pleasure. They continued fucking slowly for a long time, kissing and whispering endearments to each other. From what little experience he had, Aaron knew the slow strokes would make the pleasure last longer and he wanted to make it last as long as he could, for himself and especially for the woman he adored more with every second. Her pussy was tight, its walls squeezing his cock but he moved easily in and out. He realized then that the wetness that he had puzzled over was her own lubrication, produced naturally to make sex easier and painless. He loved her all the more for it.

Terri's love for Aaron grew also, increasing as her bliss mounted. Hundreds of times she had pleasured herself with her dildo but what the artificial cock had done for her was nothing compared to what the genuine article was doing. She moaned and whimpered and sighed and writhed under him, in general expressing her increasing ecstasy.

Aaron was amazed at what he was doing for his sweetheart. Her eyes were closed and her head and shoulders flopped from side to side on her pillow while her hands moved on his back in time with his slow thrusts into her pussy. Terri's body fucked back to meet those thrusts while she rocked from side to side on her ass, and her hips swiveled under him. As proud as he was over the joy he was giving her and himself, his pride swelled even more when she paid him the ultimate compliment.

"Oh! Oh, Aaron! Make me cum!"

Although he had deliberately been stroking his cock into her slowly, making the pleasure last for both of them, he could feel his own climax building. Aaron began fucking faster and harder and Terri immediately matched the increased pace. As she threw herself back to meet him, he could feel his cock scraping on her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Terri whimpered with every thrust Aaron made. Wave after wave of intense pleasure radiated from her pussy every time he stuffed it full of his throbbing cock. She lost control of her muscles and her body thrashed on the bed under the wonderful man who was doing such great things to her. She had cum many times from application of her fingers or dildo but those climaxes shriveled to nothing in comparison to the tsunami she knew was building, concentrated in her pussy but ready to inundate her entire body.

The massive wave crested and broke. "Yes! Yes!" she cried, giving herself completely over to the moment. Her fingers dug into his back and her legs squeezed his hips, tightly clamping her body to his with his cock deeply imbedded in her pussy.

He realized that she was cumming but, not even in a porno film had Aaron ever seen a woman go as wild as Terri when her cries of joy announced that fact. Ten fingers dug into his back and he was glad she kept her nails closely trimmed or he would have been severely lacerated. Her arms and legs clung to him so tightly their bodies seemed to be welded together, and when he drew back, he carried her with him, lifting her ass completely off the bed. When he lunged forward, he squashed her against the mattress, jamming her clit and his cock together.

"Ah, AHH!" she cried out, her back arching as she climaxed. After her orgasm, she fell back on top the bed.

Seconds later, the incredible pleasure that had been amassing in Aaron's body welled up to concentrate in his groin. "Uh! Uh!" he grunted as he started cumming. The muscles of his buttocks clenched and his cock plunged in even deeper. A burst of semen sprayed into Terri's pussy, followed by another and another. Aaron's thrusts slowed and stopped; he also collapsed, sprawling on top of his new-found sweetheart.

After their tremendous orgasms, the lovers lay quietly on the bed for several minutes, Aaron on top, but the weight of his upper body supported by his arms. He raised his head and smiled at Terri. She smiled back and was the first to break the silence.

"Wow! That was...That was..." but she had no words to describe what had just happened between them. Nothing in her life before that moment could compare to what she had just experienced.

"Yeah. Wasn't it!" Aaron had never felt anything like it either. He kissed her again and they lay like that while lassitude crept over them.

They slept together that night, naked, his arms around her and her back pressed against his front like two spoons in a drawer. When they awoke, they smiled at each other and, aroused anew by their mutual nakedness, made sweet, gentle love again. Supremely contented with each other, they showered together, each washing the other with soapy caresses. They went out to breakfast and then to Aaron's home, where Terri saw what a messy apartment really looked like. It didn't bother her; nothing about him could, and they made love again on his rumpled bed.

The rest of Sunday was spent together, laughing, talking and loving, believing and fervently hoping that weekend would be a microcosm of the rest of their lives.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope it gave you as much pleasure as Aaron and Terri had, and expect to continue having. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers