Romancing my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

What would my mother's friends say if they knew that we were sleeping together in the same bed as husband and wife. What would they say if they knew that my mother was having sex with me? What would they say if they knew that we were fucking? What would they say if they knew that she was sucking my cock and allowing me to cum in her mouth? What would they say if they knew that I was giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock?

"You go girl. You're one lucky woman," said my mother's friend, Christine. "If Seth was my son, I'd fuck him, too, if I could. He's so handsome. He's so sexy,"

Christine smiled at my mother with sexual envy.

"I've seen his bulging cock pushing against his pants. He looks like he has a really, big and hard prick," said my mother's friend, Maureen. "I'd fuck him if I could," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'd fall to my knees and blow him while he felt and fondled my naked, double D cup breasts."

Maureen gave my mother a wink and a sexy smile.

"After being married to your husband, it's about time that you had a real man, a man who gives you what you want and when you want it," said her friend, Kathy. "Much like Christine and Maureen, if he wasn't so taken with you, I'd have sex with him, too."

My mother's friend, Tina, nodded her head in agreement.

"Our husbands are always drunk and can never get it up," said Tina with them Christine, Maureen, and Kathy all nodding in agreement. "They'd rather drink beer and watch football than to have sex. Just once I'd love to have a real man sleeping beside me in my bed. Just once, I'd love to have a sexual orgasm that I didn't give myself with my vibrator and/or dildo. You're a lucky woman, Mary, to have someone who sexually wants you sleeping in your bed," said Tina.

# # #

Shockingly romantic as much as it's pure lunacy, if I could marry my mother, I would. If I was married to my mother, while sleeping with her every night in her bed, I'd have sex with her every day. I'd make love to her every morning and I'd fuck her every night. In between, I'd masturbate her. I'd eat her pussy before she stroked and sucked my cock. I'd love to cum not only in my mother's beautiful mouth but also, I'd love to cum in her pussy, too.

Something even more outrageously forbidden than just having sex with her, I'd love to make my mother pregnant. I'd love to give her my child. Only, she's no longer able to have children. She's at the age where it would be too risky for her to have a normal child, a child without birth defects and serious health issues.

Nonetheless, regardless if I can't make her pregnant and regardless that I can't legally marry her, I'd give my mother multiple, sexual orgasms every day and every night. To show her how much I loved her, I'd make her cum again and again. I'd make my mother my whore. I'd spoil my mother with gifts and sexual attention.

I'd love to watch my mother cum. I'd love to hear her having sexual orgasms. Putting a smile on her face every morning and another smile on her face every night, I'd love to make her not only happy but also sexually satisfied.

Alas and unfortunately, hard to believe, women her age, even beautiful and sexy women, such as Heidi Klum, Sofia Vergara, Jenny McCarthy, and even Jennifer Lopez are seldom sexually satisfied. In the way that men were horny in their late teens and early twenties, women are horny in their late thirties and forties.

A real sexual tragedy, women her age are usually ignored and passed over for younger women and are terribly, sexually frustrated. Women her age are continually horny. Unlike those women, women her age need a younger lover with a harder cock. As far as I'm concerned, with me younger and my cock harder, my mother would always be sexually satisfied. She'd never be sexually frustrated. She'd never be horny. I'd make sure of that.

'Oh, Seth. Seth. If you keep fingering Mommy's pussy while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples, you'll make me cum,' I imagined my mother saying. 'Only, don't stop. Please don't stop. I need to cum, Seth. I need to cum," she said while stroking my stiff prick. 'Make mommy cum, Seth. Make mommy cum. If you make mommy cum, mommy will blow you, allow you to cum in my mouth, and all over my face. I'll allow you to give me a cum bath.'

Only, racking my brains, I wondered how I'd romance my mother without her thinking me an incestuous pervert. I needed to act as if she was just another desirable woman and not my mother. I needed to act as if I was just another man and not her son. Only, as much as I tried to separate the woman from my mother, impossible to do, the two are entwined forever.

# # #

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Seth, the name my mother gave me. Considered handsome, I'm 29-years-old, and have short, brown hair and blue eyes. Much bigger than average when erect, I have an 8" cock. Where the average size cock is 5 to 6", bigger than most, I'm proud of my big dick.

My mom's name is Mary. Every time I say her name, Mary, I think of Frank Capra's Christmas movie, It's a Wonderful Life with James Stewart, Donna Reed, and Lionel Barrymore. In that regard, as if my mother is Donna Reed named Mary, my mother is my angel sent to me from heaven to show me how much better my life can be when having sex with her and when married to her. Indeed, when I think of living a wonderful life, I think of being married to my mother, Mary.

'Mom, um, I mean, Mary," I said while imagining shocking my mother. 'Would you make me the happiest man on earth? Would you marry me,' I imagined getting down on one knee while holding an engagement ring and asking my mother to marry me?

I imagined my mother looking down at me with as much love as she looked at me with sexual desire.

'Yes, of course, I'll marry you,' I imagined her replying.

# # #

The same age as Heidi Klum, Jenny McCarthy, and a year younger than Sofia Vergara, my mother is 49-years-old. At 5'4" tall, she's the same height as Megan Fox, Mila Kunis, Pink, Britney Spears, Janet Jackson, and Amy Adams. Weighing a shapely 130 lbs., she's the same weight as Alicia Keys, Angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd, Beyonce, Charlize Theron, Elle McPherson, and Jennifer Lopez. With her having a sexy body to die for, suffice to write, my mother is very sexually appealing.

She has short red hair, big, blue eyes, and large and shapely, C cup breasts. A breast man, I love my mother's big tits. They're as firm as they are soft and shapely. Nearly as much as I love her stroking and sucking my cock, I love fondling her naked breasts while sucking her big, erect nipples.

While reading to me as she fingers her pussy or strokes my cock, my mother loves reading erotica. My kind of woman, she specifically loves reading mother and son incestuous, sex stories. As my unique way to sexually seduce my mother, not so subtle of a hint, using the pictures as my screensavers, I downloaded mom and son porn stories on every computer in the house.

Now, every time she turned on a computer, she'd be greeted by a video of a son fucking his mother's pussy or a mother sucking her son's cock. Not too difficult to figure out, I hoped my mother would get the idea that I wanted to fuck her and/or that I wanted her to blow me. I'd love to fuck my mother as much as I'd love to cum in her mouth.

'Blow me, Mommy,' I thought whenever sexually thinking of my mother. 'Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth, all over your pretty face, and across your naked breasts. I need to give you a cum bath, mom.'

Whenever I sexually think of my mother, I think of her on her knees with my prick in her mouth while looking up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes. I think of gagging her with a load of cum before she swallows it. I think of her naked while having incestuous sex with me. I think of her wanting to have incestuous sex with me as much as I want to have incestuous sex with her.

'That's it. Suck it, mommy. Suck my cock. Blow me,' I thought while calling my mother what she wanted me to call her by calling her mommy.

My mother likes it when I call her mommy and I like calling her mommy, too, especially when we're naked and having incestuous sex. Blow me, mommy. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. Fuck me, mommy. I need to cum in your warm, wet pussy,' I thought. 'I need to eat your pussy, mommy. I need to give you another sexual orgasm.'

Not stopping there, I've even sent her flowers with the card reading, from your secret admirer. Going to an extreme, again, sent from me as her secret admirer, I sent her sexy lingerie that I hoped she'd model for me and wear in front of me. I'm a true believer that women look better in sexy lingerie than they do naked. No woman has the perfect body and what they don't have, sexy lingerie will cover and take care that they do.

# # #

Unashamed and unembarrassed to admit, before we started having sex, I used to jerk off while holding my mother's used panties in my hand. Sniffing them while stroking my cock, I've even ejaculated huge loads of cum in her panties. A couple of times, as if hoping for the sex fairy to visit me, and while hoping she'd leave a picture of her topless or naked, I deliberately left her cum stained panties under my pillow for her to find.

I wanted my mother to know that I masturbated over her while imagining her topless and/or naked and her having sex with me. I wanted her to know that I'm sexually attracted to her. I wanted her to know that I wanted to make love to her and fuck her. I wanted her to know that I wanted her to suck my cock while stroking my prick. I wanted her to know that I wanted to cum in her mouth as much as I wanted to cum in her pussy.

'Cum, Seth. Cum in mommy's mouth,' I imagined my mother saying. 'I need to swallow you.'

Every morning, while rubbing my erect cock against her firm tummy, I greet her with a full body-to-body hug and a passionate, wet kiss while reaching my horny hands to feel the top of her sweet ass. Every evening before bed, again, I give her a full body-to-body hug and another deep, wet kiss. So tempted to do so, I'd love to cup her shapely ass in one of my horny hands and cup her shapely breast in my other horny hand while French kissing her.

As if it belonged there, I loved sticking my tongue in my mother's mouth. I loved making out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. Then, not stopping there, I loved reaching around her to feel her shapely ass before reaching up to feel big breasts and finger her erect nipples. Finally, I loved sticking my horny hand between my mother's shapely thighs to cup her naked pussy in my hand while parting her pussy lips with my stiff fingers, rubbing her clit, and finger fucking her pussy.

# # #

Something new that I thought of doing, with my mother barging in my bedroom without knocking, whenever I masturbated myself, I masturbated while wearing headphones and with my eyes closed. As soon as I heard my mother climbing the stairs and walking down the hall to my room, I quickly strip myself naked, put on my headphones, and closed my eyes. Then, I start my masturbation act while pretending that I don't know that she's standing outside of my bedroom door.

Giving her a masturbation show, I speak loud enough for her to hear me through my closed, bedroom door. Then, when she burst opened my bedroom door without knocking to deliver my laundry, I continue my masturbation act while stroking my cock faster and harder. Masturbating myself just for her, it made me so hot and horny to know that she's standing in my room while watching me stroke my cock.

"Oh, Mom, I wish I could see you in your sexy bra and panties. I wish I could see you topless. I'd love to see your big, naked tits and erect nipples. I wish I could touch, feel, and fondle your big tits while sucking your nipples," I said while stroking myself faster and harder.

Then, when I know that she's standing in my bedroom watching me stroke myself, determined to cum for my mother, I continued masturbating myself faster and harder.

"I wish I could slowly strip you naked while making out with you. I wish I could see you naked. I'd love to touch and feel your beautiful, naked body everywhere. I'd love to see your red, trimmed pussy and your shapely ass," I'd say for her sexual benefit. "I'd love to finger your pussy while licking your pussy. I'd love to give you multiple sexual orgasms with my fingers, my mouth, my tongue, and my cock."

Then, surprising me, when I opened my eyes a crack to see what my mother was doing, she had her naked breasts out of the top of her nightgown. She was feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while watching me masturbate myself. Not stopping there, I watched her lift her nightgown to her waist and expose her red, naked pussy. With the fingers of her other hand, I watched her rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. By exposing and stroking my naked prick, I had sexually aroused my mother enough for her to masturbate herself with me.

'With her masturbating herself along with me masturbating myself in my bedroom, I had sexually aroused my mother,' I thought. 'I made her hot and horny enough to play with her pussy while fingering her nipples.'

# # #

Between the computers showing screensavers of a son fucking his mother and a mother blowing her son, and allowing my mother to find her cum stained panties beneath my pillow, I showed my mother my sexual intentions. With me deliberately allowing her to catch me masturbating while hearing all that I'd love to sexually do with my mother and to my mother's naked body, my sexual message was clear. I wanted to have incestuous sex with my mother. I wanted to fuck her. No doubt about it, I wanted to fuck my mother.

I've sent her flowers from a secret admirer. I've sent her lingerie from a secret admirer, a red, one-piece, see-through body suit. I'd love for her to wear that and model that for me. I'd love to see what she looks in something that's so very, sexually revealing. I'd love to take photos of my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked to show my friends and to prove to them that I'm having sex with my mother. Only, she'd never allow me to expose her beautiful semi-naked and/or naked body to my horny friends.

Not ready to tell everyone that we're incestuous lovers, she'd be embarrassed. She'd be mortified for anyone to know that we were having mother and son sex. She'd be humiliated for people to think of her blowing me and me fucking her.

Yet, I wanted to make slow, sweet love to her while making out with her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck my mother. I wanted to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with my stiff prick. I wanted her to call my named when fucking me.

'Seth, oh, Seth. You're going to make mommy cum again, you naughty boy,' I imagine her saying.

Then, not stopping with just making out with her, making love to her, and fucking her, I wanted her to blow me while stroking me. I needed her to suck my cock. I needed to see her with my cock in her mouth while she looked up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes.

I needed to cum in my mother's beautiful mouth. I needed to cum all over her face, in her beautiful, red hair, and across her naked breasts. I wanted to see my mother with cum dripping from her hair, her nose, her lips, her chin, and her naked breasts. With her covered in cum, I needed to give my mother a cum bath.

'Oh, Seth, now look what you've done. You've made a mess of mommy,' I imagine her saying while looking down at herself and rubbing my load of cum all over her face and breasts. 'I have cum everywhere,' I imagine her saying while laughing.

# # #

Then after I made dinner, we had some wine. I asked her to rub my back and she gave me a massage on the couch. I was so turned on with her fingers just caressing my back. When she finished, I asked her if she wanted a massage and, surprising me, with me never thinking that she'd say yes to me giving her a massage, she said yes. She went to her room to put on a short, low-cut nightgown that was almost see-through.

She also brought down some oils for me to rub on her. She laid face down on the couch and I started rubbing my hands all over her beautiful body. Something that I wanted to do but too afraid to do it, she shocked me when she told me to go under the nightgown to massage the oils on her back. She hiked up nightgown to expose her panties. With her not wearing a bra, I could see the sides of her naked breasts.

I started rubbing massaging oils all over my mother's exposed back and the sides of her naked breasts very sensually. I was surprised to hear her moans of sexual pleasure. While waiting for her to slap my hand away and stop me, stealthily, I fingered her erect nipples.

My cock was so hard and I was only wearing pajama bottoms and I know she felt it poke her a few times. After a little while she got up and said she was going to bed. I followed her a few minutes later when I heard her masturbating in her room.

'My mother is masturbating herself in her room. In the way that she barges in my bedroom without knocking, I need to barge in her bedroom without knocking. I need to see her fingering her rubbing her clit, finger fucking her naked pussy, and fingering her erect nipples,' I thought.

Daring myself to do so, I stripped off my pajama bottoms and stealthily opened her bedroom door without knocking. She was naked on her bed and on her back while rubbing her pussy with her eyes closed. As slowly stroked myself to a bigger and harder erection while my mother rubbed her clit and finger fucked her pussy while fondling her big breasts and fingering her nipples. As if never expecting me to catch her masturbating, when she opened her eyes, she looked at me surprised that I was in her room watching her pleasuring herself.

"Seth what are you doing in my room," she asked while looking embarrassed and pulling a sheet over her naked body? "Mommy needs some private time."

Not taking no for an answer, I walked up to her bed and removed the sheet from her naked body. Then, I got on top of her. I mounted my mother. I couldn't believe that I was on top of her while ready to fuck her. Then, again, surprising me, not all one way, she took my erect cock in her warm, soft hand and moved and inserted it to her pussy.

As if we were husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, and/or lovers, we started making out and touching and feeling each other's naked bodies. When, I started rubbing my cock against her sopping wet pussy, having never heard my mother talk like that, she said something that totally surprised me. Then, she reached her hand down again, wrapped her manicured fingers around my stiff prick and reinserted it in her wet pussy after my cock had slipped out.

"Fuck me baby. I want to feel you inside me," she said while looking up at me with sexual arousal. "I need you to give me a sexual orgasm with your cock. I need you to make mommy cum."

I started fucking her slowly after she said allowed me get on top of her, stay on top of her, and make love to her before fucking her. With her returning my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps, I rode my mother until I ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in her wet pussy. Then, allowing it to wash over us, enjoying the sexual afterglow, we cuddled until we fell asleep while holding one another.

# # #

Yet, aside from all of that, innocently enough, our sexual relationship started when sheltering in place, my mom and I were both horny and alone because of the COVID pandemic. Doing anything to cheer the both of us up, I took her out on what we called, our date night. After our date night was over, sexually surprising me, she knocked on my bedroom door wearing a robe with sexy lingerie underneath. Shocked that my mother was standing in my room in what she was wearing or what she wasn't wearing, I couldn't believe my eyes.