Romancing my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she entered my bedroom, with my eyes bugging out of my head, further shocking me while sexually exciting me, she removed her robe. She was wearing a sexy, one-piece, red body suit that's see-through, the one that I sent her anonymously. My sexy mother was here to sexually seduce me. Even though we didn't have sex before our date, if only by what she was wearing, we'd be having sex now. It was obvious that we both wanted to fuck each other but, of course, sex between mother and son is strictly taboo.

Nonetheless, I wanted her to stroke my cock and suck my cock, after I fingered and licked her pussy. Then, I imagined us having really, hot sex. I imagined us experimenting in several different positions. I imagined us fucking in missionary style, in the doggystyle, and in the reverse cowgirl style. As far as me cumming in her mouth, in her pussy, and giving her a cum bath, once my cock was buried inside of her, I was sure that she'd will let me cum anywhere that I wanted to cum.

From that time forward, I slept in her bed most nights. As if we're on our honeymoon, we usually had sex daily, if not a few times a day. She loved it when I went down on her and took her pussy in my mouth. As if riding a horse bareback, she wrapped her legs around my head and humped my face. While watching her in her full-length mirror, as if I was her bucking bronco, I loved watching her ride me.

I loved when my mom wears sheer, sexy, and low-cut lingerie for me. I loved seeing her nearly naked breasts bouncing up and down and side to side as we fuck. I loved it when she tried to take all of me in her mouth, lol. She especially enjoyed it when I take sexual control. She loved to bite my lips when we make out. Her favorite position is doggystyle. She loved it when I pulled her hair and slapped her naked ass. She loved humping my face and fucking my mouth as I continued to lick her pussy.

While allowing me to watch, surprising me, never thinking that she would, my mother has had sex with another woman. We hooked up with another mom son couple. She didn't have sex with the other guy, but we watched as our moms fucked each other. It was so hot watching two women having sex with one another while making love. Men could learn a lot on how to really, sexually satisfy a woman by watching two women having sex.

Sex between us needed to be instructional, kinky, and very hot. When watching our mother's having sex with one another, they wanted us to give them specific instructions on what we wanted them to do. Reversing the roles of mother and son, not hard to imagine what I wanted my mother to sexual do, I loved giving my mother instructions on what to sexually do to my naked body.

# # #

Divorced from my dad for 15 years, the most, sexually outrageous thing we've done is using handcuffs. We went to Victoria's Secret together, to peruse the sexy panties, bras, and nightgowns. That was fun. Then, on the way home, we had sex in my car in the Walmart parking lot. That was fun, too.

With her a regular customer of Victoria's Secret, she has all kinds of different colors and styles of bras, panties, and nightgowns. She wears thongs when she wanted to sexually tease me or no bra at all so I can see her nipples. I haven't tied her up but we have used handcuffs on each other.

My mother and I live alone together. We are both single and horny and attracted to each other. My first attempt to sexually seduce her, I tried to get her to think about us being sexually together by leaving her images of mother and son porn everywhere. I even send her flowers and lingerie as a secret admirer. I even took her out on date night. We had dinner and drinks before returning home.

We had more drinks while cuddling on the couch. I French kissed her and she seemed to like it. Then, with her saying that she was tired, she disappeared in her bedroom. I went to my bedroom to get ready for bed. Then, surprising me, she knocked on my door while wearing her skimpy and sexy robe.

"We need to talk about what just happened," she said. "I've seen everything that you left for me to find, including my cum stained panties," she said with a dirty laugh. Then, she asked me the question that I've been waiting for her to ask. "Is this what you really? You want to have sex with your mother?

I gave her a loving smile.

"Yes, I said. "I'd love to have sex with you, mother."

Then, with us done talking, she removed her robe to reveal her sexy lingerie that I bought her. She climbed on top of me and we kiss passionately while feeling each other. Then, she removed her lingerie and started sucking me while asking me again, is this what I wanted? Then, showing her what I wanted, determined to make her cum, I moved between her shapely thighs and went down on her. Finally, we fucked in several different, sexual positions until we fall asleep in each other's arms.

# # #

When I awaken, she was already in the shower. I don't know if last night was a dream or not, but I open the bathroom door, pull back the shower curtain, and entered the shower with her.

"I've been waiting for you," she said.

My mother sucked my cock and gave me a wonderful blowjob. I ejaculated in her mouth and she gagged while swallowing. Subsequently, after that blowjob, giving her multiple orgasm with my finger, my tongue, and my cock, I made her cum a lot.

While having her sexual orgasms, she stiffened her body and closed her eyes while yelling, "Yes, yes, yes, Seth, yes, yes."

Compared to my mother, I'm very quiet. She loved talking dirty. She loved talking about how naughty we are, and what would happen if anybody knew that we were having sex. She told me that she loved my cock. She told me that my cock is only for her and no one else.

With my mother the boss of me, I usually just go along with whatever she says.

# # #

As my birthday gift, a special, sexual surprise, I had sex with my mother's younger sister, Debbie. Even though I was sexually attracted to my mother's sister, I never thought that I'd ever be lucky enough to have incestuous sex with her. It all started when I was stroking my cock and aunt came into the bathroom without knocking while wearing a short, sheer, and sexy robe. When she saw me masturbating myself, sexually surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, deliberately exposing herself to me, she opened her robe to show me her nearly, naked body. Then, she removed her robe while staring down at my naked, erect prick.

"Don't tease me like that," she said with a dirty laugh. "In case you don't know it, women love watching men masturbate. They love watching men cum. Cum for me, Seth. Cum for your Aunt Debbie."

Never expecting my mother's sister to blow me, from there, she moved to her knees in front of me and started stroking my cock while kissing my cock and licking my cock. In the way that my mother allowed me to touch and feel her naked body, my aunt allowed me to touch and feel her naked body, too. My mother's sister is a bit thicker in the hips than my mom and has bigger tits. Where my mother is 130 pounds, my aunt is 150 pounds.

Then, removing her nightgown, we climbed into the shower and took a shower together while feeling each other up until I bent her over and put my hard cock in her warm, wet pussy. She was so tight! Humping her faster and humping her harder, we fucked like crazy for a few minutes until I pulled out and ejaculated a load of cum on her naked ass. As if she was Maggie Gyllenhaal as Lee Holloway from the movie, The Secretary, I ejaculated cum all over her naked ass in the way that James Spader as Mr. Grey ejaculated cum on his secretary's naked ass.

We dried off and made out a little bit more. She told me she had no idea I had such a big cock. She told me not to tell my mom that we fucked but, clearly, unbeknownst to my aunt, it was my mother who had arranged for my aunt to be my sexy, sexual birthday gift. In the way that my mother had sex with another woman, she wanted me to have sex with another woman.

Now that I had my mother's permission to have sex with her sister and now that I know that my aunt wanted to have sex with me, I got them drunk and put on Magic Mike. The three of us sat on the couch under a blanket. My mom was on my right and my aunt was on my left side. My mother reached under the blanket for my cock, but my aunt's hand was already there holding me while slowly stroking me.

Now that my mother and my aunt were sitting with me on the couch, I wanted to see their faces when they realized that they both were touching my erect cock under the blanket. Something that I've never experienced before, I wanted to have an incestuous threesome. I not only wanted to eat and fuck my mother but also, I wanted to eat and fuck my aunt.

I wanted to fuck my mother and her sister at the same time. I wanted them both to stroke my cock while sucking my cock at the same time. I wanted my prick to be inside of my aunt's mouth while my mom sat on my face. I wanted to eat my mother's cunt while fucking her sister's cunt. Then, switching off, I wanted to eat my aunt's pussy, while my mother sat on my face.

# # #

My sexual fantasy coming true, not only did I watch my mother having sex with another woman but also, I fucked my mother and I fucked my aunt, too! I couldn't believe it. I thought I was scheming to get them both to fuck me at the same time, but they had their own plan all along.

After I changed into my pajamas, I walked by my mother's bedroom and looked in as I walked by. My aunt and my mother were together on my mother's bed naked and making out. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Not believing my eyes, paralyzed with sexual excitement, I couldn't move. Instead, I stood in my mother's bedroom doorway and watched them having sex. Hard to wrap my head around, my mother was having sex with her sister and my aunt was having sex with my mother. I watched them making out with one another while touching and feeling one another through their sheer and sexually revealing nightgowns.

Instead of being embarrassed and/or ashamed, they laughed and told me to remove my pajama bottoms and climb on the bed between them. With my mother on one side of me and my aunt on the other side of me, I moved between them. My sexual fantasy come true, they slid halfway down the bed and made themselves comfortable between my legs.

They stroked and sucked my dick at the same time. Then, we had sex, incestuous sex. We made love and we fucked. I made love to and fucked my mother and then I made love to and fucked my aunt. I couldn't believe it.

With me inside of my mom's pussy, I made love to her while making out with my aunt. Then, while fucking my aunt, I made out with my mother. Not stopping there, not nearly done having sex, I fucked my aunt while she ate my mother. I couldn't believe my aunt was eating my mother's pussy.

Then, giving me their sexual advice and expertise, they coached me on what to do and how to do it. It was amazing. As if I was enrolled in a sexual therapy class, my mother and aunt showed me how to sexually pleasure a woman. They turned me into a Casanova lover and a real Don Juan.

When the time comes, I thought of a good way to propose marriage to my mother. With my mother regularly reading erotic stories, I wanted to hire a writer to write a sexy story about us having sex. I'd love to hear those sexy and passionate words of love and devotion coming out of her mouth while she's reading the story to me.

I imagine the story restating how sex between mother and son began and how sex between us has been going on over for the past year. Then, at the end, with me moving to one knee while holding the engagement ring in my hand, I'd wanted the writer to write the question.

"Will you marry me?"

THE END