All Comments on 'Room 255'

by sack

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

What a beautiful story! Hopefully, your father will visit again.

Boyd

Saucy_SageSaucy_Sageover 15 years ago
You are a very good writer

and this is a wonderful sketch of your father's last days. The supernatural part of the story lacks tension and you have a few too many typos (s's instead of a's, and "divining" - in the opening paragraph, unfortunately - is just the wrong word (I think you meant something like pleading or asking)). Your style is very nice, though, and I'd love to see you try your hand at a real story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful story!

Wonderful writing! So much emotion. I cried while reading it.

funky_quillfunky_quillover 15 years ago
Oh wow...

I'm bawling here. So bitter sweet, thanks for sharing that with us :)

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Poignant and beautifully written

what a wonderful celebration of the connection between father and son. Lovely tone and pace of emotion throughout.

TE999TE999over 15 years ago
I am speechless

This is a beautiful and poignant story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

ABSTRUSEABSTRUSEover 15 years ago
Wow....

just WOW. I hope many others take the time to read this as well.

Abs.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 15 years ago
Your loss...

So sorry for your loss, Sack. What a lovely tribute. Thank you for sharing it.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Very Moving

Such a moving and sad story. I hope others agree that this is a wonderful story and it wins the contest.

DG HearDG Hearover 15 years ago
Very moving!

A very emotional and telling story. You did good Sack. We all have feeling for the loved ones lost. The holiday season brings out the thoughts and emotions of the ones that are gone. The best to you in the holiday contest and coming year.

With respect

DG Hear

cageyteecageyteeover 15 years ago
If DG Hear liked it, I'll sure as hell read it!

And I'm glad I did! What an incredibly well written story invoking such a range of emotions. Congratulations !

JunudiJunudiover 15 years ago
wonderful

Wonderfully written! The reader can absolutely feel the pain of your character.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous