All Comments on 'Room w View Ch. 02'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love your work! So excited to read the next chapters...

WindshieldSunsetWindshieldSunsetover 9 years ago
SO well-written!

One of the most well-written stories in recent memory! I am looking forward to the next chapters to find out where you're going with this story. Please keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Stuff

Love your work . Really , really good .

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
stumbled across your stuff

Very good writing. It might be a plan to branch out, do a loving wives story, as you will get a lot more comments,(good and bad) and probably a lot more readers.

I thought the dialog and characterizations were excellent, I cared about the characters. If there is a part 3, he should recognize DIdo on the street, enterint her apartment house, and end up fucking him.

Chilley,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish I would have written these stories, lol

Wonderful stories...can't wait for chapter 3. It has me really going. What's next?

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Awesome story...excellent writing...entertaining tale!

These are among my favorites...bit of a different story...well told!!!! looking forward to reading on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredibly well done

Totally enjoyed this story. Well thought out and very erotic. Thank you

BoyertownBoyertownabout 6 years ago

Each chapter surpasses the one before. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Can't stop here....i'm going to the next chapter.

Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

I have enjoyed reading parts 1 & 2 and look forward to reading the next one's. Excellantly constructed stories. A.F.C. Somerset.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

An exhilarating read. Hope Ferry comes back, understandable she would be upset after what happened before. i like her character. Voyeurism and exhibitionism rate highly on my favourite things. Like a good book this is not something to put down, on to the next chapter.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

quite stupid to tell others that you exercise naked.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 2 months ago

Really enjoying the story, although I must say, as you were writing it, I was surprised at his confession and offer at the dinner table to teach tai chi in the nude to the strangers, even though they were gay, it would still have been stupid and inconsiderate in front of his date. Especially as he was very much attracted to her. It’s not like he wasn’t a smart guy in fact a lawyer, so no excuse to not have thought the consequences. And why not tell her beforehand and then tell them. For me a slightly weak story line to be honest , but let’s see what you do with it all in all still five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous