Room w View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,258 Followers

"Maybe, but let's hold off for now. We should get going."

"As long as this is not a 'no never', I'll agree."

"It's a 'no, not right now and we'll see about later'. Ok?"

"I'm an optimist and you've given me hope." I placed both hands behind her head and pulled her mouth tight to mine. We kissed, exchanging tongues, for several minutes. I slid both hands down to her breasts and squeezed.

"Oh, that feels so good," she exclaimed.

"Your breasts feel so soft," I said.

"What there is of them," she replied with a chuckle.

"There's plenty here, Ferry. I want to see them."

I pinched her nipples and she squirmed.

"Not now, Kyle. Not now."

Breaking away, Ferry stood and grabbed her bag.

"Need to repair the damages," she said with a smile and headed toward my bathroom carrying her purse.

"You're beautiful, Ferry."

She turned and looked at me. "Thank you, Kyle."

She made her way down the hall. Once more, I admired the sway of her hips and the definition of her butt under the clinging fabric. I prayed dinner would not last too long.

I had told Ferry before that I was fairly sure Tiffany and Brittany were lesbians in a relationship.

Laughing, we both said, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Ferry assured me she had no hang-ups regarding gay people and that "some of my best friends are gay."

I knocked on 5G and Tiffany answered the door.

Her dark hair was cascading in soft waves and rested on her shoulders. She wore a pale blue top that complimented her eyes. The fabric was some sort of cotton that clung to her frame and outlined a magnificent bust. She obviously wore a bra, but her nipples still managed to make their presence known.

She embraced me and said welcome. I introduced Ferry and they hugged, as well.

In the living room were three other people. Two women sat on the couch and a man stood by the bookcase. Tiffany introduced the women as Shari and Anu. Shari was tall and Nordic looking, while Anu was shorter and dark. They were a striking couple.

The man was Henry and he was Britany's brother.

Tiffany offered champagne and we soon were toasting the holiday. This brought Britany around from the kitchen area carrying a tray with plates of light hors d'oeuvres. We clinked glasses and saluted the occasion. I introduced Ferry to Brittany and she immediately came over and hugged Ferry.

"Any friend of Thumpers..." she said with a smile.

"Humper?" Ferry said shooting me a glance.

"No, Thumper," I quickly said emphasizing the "Th". I explained for the benefit of everyone how I met Tiffany and Brittany.

We each exchanged a little background as we sipped the bubbly and munched on rice wafers and carrots. Shari and Anu were friends of TV Girls, whom they met in a gay business women's club. They were just returning from their honeymoon after being married in late October. We offered congratulations and then talked about their trip to Hawaii.

Henry lived out of town and was an administrator at a small college upstate. He was single and kidded his sister that she needed to find some straight women for friends.

"It kills me to see all these beautiful women who have no interest in me," he said smiling.

Brittany came back and said, "Hey, I'm sure there are just as many straight women who would have no interest in you."

Henry mimed being stabbed in the heart and we all broke up.

We soon moved to dinner. The girls had set up a make-shift table in the living room and surrounded it with folding chairs.

"Mike, the night desk man, let us borrow an extra door from storage and loaned us two saw horses. The folding chairs came from work. We have to get them back to our cafeteria tomorrow." Tiffany explained all this while she began bringing out plates and platters of food.

We dug in. Everything was delicious. The conversation flowed freely.

Shari asked me about my exercising.

I explained that I developed the rope-jumping habit because it required no equipment, except the rope, and could be done anywhere. I added that I also did Tai Chi and strength building and stretching exercises.

Tiffany said, "That makes a lot of sense. I never have time to hit the health club. Hey, could you show me your workout? I bet I could get into a routine like that. I like the thought of Tai Chi. Maybe some weekend I can come up and watch you."

The others looked at me and I felt myself turning red.

"Really, Kyle," Ferry said, "that sounds like a good idea. I think I'd like to join in, too. We could come over and watch you."

My blush deepened.

"Uh, well, maybe, but I'd have to alter some of my routine," I stammered.

"Why?" asked Anu.

I took a deep breath, avoided looking at Ferry and said, "Because I do it nude."

The table was silent.

"All the more reason to watch you," piped up Tiffany.

That broke everyone up.

"So, what's your answer," Tiffany asked again.

"God, I guess if you wouldn't be entirely grossed out, sure."

"Really, Kyle nude?" said Ferry.

I glanced at her. She had a slight smile that was impossible to read.

"I've seen naked men before," Tiffany said easing some of the tension that crept in. "It's no big thing. Wait, sometimes it is a big thing."

The other women laughed at the pun.

"Ok, call me on Sunday and we can set a time," said Tiffany.

"Yes, Kyle, do call her," Ferry said. "And, maybe you could give me a jingle too."

"No problem," I said. "Anyone else?" I was trying to lighten the mood.

"I'd love to," said Shari, "but we're in the process of moving to Atlanta. Anu has a new job in a bank and I'm going to continue my human resource consulting. But, thanks for asking."

The flow of the conversation picked up and we chatted for another hour. Tiffany served a selection of pies for dessert.

After dessert and coffee we played a couple rounds of Trivial Pursuit Master Edition. It was close to 8 pm when we made our good-byes.

Riding the elevator to my floor, I said to Ferry how impressed I was with the way everyone played.

"Disappointed you weren't the only smart one in the room?"

"Am I that shallow," I asked with a pout.

"No, just kidding. But, I bet you thought that Tiffany and Brittany were airheads."

I realized that was exactly what I thought.

"Well, when we were doing the dishes—as good girls do while the guys watched a football game..."

"Hey, Shari was watching, too. And you said you didn't want us in the kitchen."

"God, Kyle, we always say that. The sad part is guys always believe us. Anyway, while we were cleaning up, I learned that Brittany has a degree in journalism from Syracuse and won a couple regional awards for her reporting before coming to a major market. Tiffany has her bachelors from MIT in meteorology and is halfway to her masters from there. So, don't let the pretty packaging fool you."

"You think they're pretty," I asked.

"God, men!" she sighed. "Of course I do, because they are. And, no, I am not interested in them sexually. Not like some people I know who couldn't keep his eyes off Tiffany's boobs."

"I was not staring," I complained.

"Well, it was the closest next thing to staring."

"Are you pissed?"

The elevator stopped and the door opened.

"Of course not. Why should I be? It's only our first date. Why should I be offended that you're ogling some girl's tits and inviting them to watch you prance around in the nude?"

We stepped out before the door closed.

"I think I detect some sarcasm," I said.

"You'll make a great lawyer, Kyle, being able to pick up these little subtleties."

I opened the apartment door and Ferry rushed in. She grabbed her purse and turned.

"Don't leave," I said.

She glared at me.

"Please!"

Ferry shook her head. "You know Kyle you have all the ingredients to become a first class asshole."

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare at Tiffany like that. It's just that..."

"That they were in front of your eyes," barked Ferry.

"God, was I that obvious?"

"Only to those in the room, Kyle."

I tried to look contrite.

"Oh, and thanks for the heads up on your naked dance routine. I mean it might have been nice to know that before you sent out blanket invitations."

I placed my arms on her shoulders, but she shook them off.

"Ferry, I was not planning on that. It just came up in the conversation."

"I get that part. But, do you think you could have said you'd think about it and then discussed it with Tiffany alone, like, maybe after you fucking told me? Huh, do you think that would have worked?"

"Ferry, I..."

"We sat in this very room talking about the mats and your exercise right before we went downstairs. That might have been a good time to mention your dress code."

"Ferry, I was embarrassed to tell you."

"Embarrassed! Why?"

"I thought you might think it was strange or weird."

"Possibly," she said the fire still burning bright in her eyes. "But, what I think for certain is strange and weird is that you announced it at a dinner table, to people you hardly know and then offered a blank check to come and watch. It was embarrassing for me. I think those people all thought we were a couple. And, thinking that we were a couple, they probably assumed that I knew you liked to work out naked. The fact that I was totally clueless made me seem like a jerk. And, besides all that, telling people they could watch you naked. That, Kyle, is very fucking weird."

Ferry slung her purse over her shoulder and brushed past me.

"Let me take you home," I offered.

She paused and turned back to me.

"Give me twenty bucks," she retorted.

"What?"

"I left the house with just enough money to get here. I need money for cab fare."

I pulled money from my pocket and gave her a twenty. I wondered how she'd planned to get home. Then it hit me. Maybe she was not planning to go home tonight. I looked at the large purse she carried. It could easily hold extra clothes. Shit. I really screwed this up.

"Thanks for a lovely and memorable first date. And, this time I place a lot of emphasis on the word 'first'. Good night, Kyle."

I watched her go out. I give her credit. She did not slam my door. But, I could hear her pounding the down button as she waited for the elevator.

As I heard the elevator door closing, my land line rang.

I snatched it and a soft voice said, "Trouble in paradise?"

I lost it.

"Jesus Christ. Do you think I might be able to have one fucking moment when I'm not being observed like an animal in a cage? Can I not have at least that much?"

I slammed the phone back down and headed to where I kept my liquor. I retrieved a bottle of single malt and poured a hefty portion into a tumbler. I downed it, feeling the burn until it hit my stomach. I poured another and took a long sip.

I walked over and flopped on the couch. The phone rang again.

I debated about answering it, but finally picked it up.

"Sorry, Kyle. I really am."

I realized it was Dido.

"Me, too. I lost my cool."

"Kyle, I wasn't just sitting around spying. I just got in and noticed your lights on. I saw you and that pretty girl. At first I thought she was a friend and then I could tell you were arguing. I probably shouldn't have called."

I finished the scotch and went back for a refill.

"Nah, it's Ok, Dido. I just messed up and am pissed at myself."

"Wanna talk?"

"I don't even know you. But, right now I think it might help."

I gave her a recap of the argument.

"So that was Ferry. She is really cute. I get why you would not want to break up with her."

"Dido, this was our first so-called date. I don't know if there was anything to break up from. Although, I am pretty sure that now there never will be."

"Don't be too sure, Kyle. Let her cool down. I bet she really likes you and would be willing to give it another try."

"Why do you say she likes me?"

Dido giggled. "'Cause my mom likes you. She's real good about figuring people out. She says you're a nice guy." She laughed and added, "A nice guy with a great body and wicked cock."

We both laughed at that. "Is your mom home?"

"No, we went to a restaurant for dinner. She then was going to meet up with some friends. I didn't want to go, so I came home."

"I thought all the apartments were the same," I said. "Where do you sleep?"

"Mom bought two apartments and made one big one out of them. I have my own room and bath."

I did some mental calculations. Even with a cursory appraisal, Artemis spent a minor fortune on her apartments. I wondered what she did to have that sort of money.

"So, what's your mom do?"

After a long pause, Dido said, "Can't say, Kyle. Mom made it clear that sort of info is off limits."

"Ok. Tell me about what you're studying. Can you do that?"

"Sure, it's pretty boring. I'm majoring in French with a minor in politics."

We began talking, much like Artemis and I do. I learned she traveled a lot to the places her mother had been to. I assumed they did it together.

"Are you going to study abroad?"

"Yeah, next semester I'll be in Paris. I get to live with a host family and take courses at the Sorbonne. You should come and visit."

"That would mean we'd have to meet in person. I thought that was against the rules."

"Shit, I forgot. That sucks. I bet we could have a lot of fun in Paris. Maybe mom might change her mind. She could come, too. She really knows Paris."

"And, she speaks French?"

"God, she's even better than I am and I'm pretty freaking good. I guess it's because of all the time she lived there when she was...Shit. Forget that."

I laughed. "Don't worry, Dido. I won't tell her you let a little secret out."

"Thanks, Kyle. See you are a nice guy."

We talked some more and I downed another scotch. I was definitely feeling the effects as the night wore on.

"So, I guess you don't feel like exercising tonight?"

"No, not really."

"Too bad. I like looking at your body—a lot."

"You must see your share of nice looking college guys."

"Not as many as you might think. I'm on the shy side."

"Are you a virgin?"

Laughing she said, "I'm not THAT SHY."

We both laughed.

"What could I do to entice you to let me see you?" Dido asked in a soft voice.

I thought about the young woman sitting in the dark across the way. I really wasn't up for any exercise, but I could strip and see what happened.

"I'd want to see you naked."

"God, Kyle, I just can't. I promised mom I would not let you know which apartment is ours. Sorry."

"Yeah, me, too. I guess I'll go to bed."

"Give me your cell number."

"What?"

"Kyle, just give me your number."

I recited my number.

"Expect a call," she said and hung up.

I got up and semi-staggered to my room to use the bathroom.

Lying on my bed afterwards, I felt my phone buzz.

I checked it to see I had a new text message.

I opened it and saw the text, "Here's a start."

I scrolled down and saw a photo of a naked breast. She had pulled her shirt open and exposed her left breast. It was not big, but had a lovely shape. Her areola was small and topped by an erect and dark nipple.

I texted back. "Beautiful. More?"

"In living room," appeared on my screen.

I walked back down the hall and stood in front of the window.

"Strip"

I looked at my phone screen and then out into the darkness.

"Both tits," I wrote and hit Send.

In a few minutes I opened the new message. The selfie showed both breasts as Dido laid on her back. They were sweet.

I smiled and waved. I then stripped. I was at half-mast.

"Awesome!!"

"Glad u like it," I responded.

"stroke it"

I moved my free hand to my cock and soon had it hard and erect. I kept moving my hand slowly up and down.

I broke the rhythm and sent a message.

"what r u doing"

"same thing"

"show me"

I stood naked in the window and waited.

It took about five minutes before the buzz.

I opened the message and looked at a close up of a pussy with just a light trail of blond hair above the full and pink lips. A long finger, with a manicured nail, was touching the tip of a clit just escaping its hood.

My cock throbbed.

"wow" I wrote.

"cn u finish"

"i will if u will"

"deal" read her message.

"record it" I entered.

"k"

I put my phone down and cupped my balls as I pumped my erection. My arousal encompassed my entire body. Every nerve ending in my body seemed to be attached to my cock. I pumped and remembered the pictures Dido had sent. Her small breasts and exposed pussy fought each other for prominence in my brain. I kept stroking.

I finally could not hold back any longer. My pelvis shot forward and I exploded sending ropes of liquid against the window. I kept moving my hand and coaxed several additional spurts. Knowing what Dido liked, I cleaned my fingers of my cum.

My dick was still hard when my phone buzzed.

I picked it up and quickly clicked on the video file attached.

Dido's legs were spread wide. She moved her finger along her slit and rubbed her clit. Slowly she inserted one long finger inside and moved it in and out. I could hear her moan. She fingered herself for a long time. Her hips lifted from the bed and her thighs twitched. The picture jumped around; no doubt the result of her being too excited to keep her other hand steady to record her arousal.

She added a second finger working in and out of her pussy lips. Her thumb now moved rapidly over her completely exposed erect clit. Her cries became louder.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum."

Dido slipped a third finger inside and then I could see her twitching. She closed her thighs, trapping her fingers inside while she continued to flick her clit. The picture shifted to a view of the covers on the bed. She must have dropped the phone. I heard her soft screams as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Finally, she lay still. The camera came back to focus on her naked lower body. Her thighs fell apart and she extracted her fingers. The picture moved so now I was looking directly at her still open pussy. The lips were wet and moisture covered the tops of her thighs. It was a site like none I had ever seen.

The video ended.

My phone buzzed.

"That was fucking intense," said Dido with a breathless intensity.

"Absolutely."

"You're still hard."

"Well, I did have some major visual stimulation."

"Glad I could inspire you."

"Dido, that was amazing erotica. You are pure sex."

"Now, I'm blushing. Kyle, I have never done anything like that. I need to trust you."

"No one will ever see it, unless you approve. I promise."

"Thank you," she said.

"Will you cum again for me and this time you record it?"

Just the thought of it made my cock jump.

"On two conditions," I said.

"What?"

"One, I have to lie down. I can't stand much longer. I want to go to my bed."

"Ok. It won't be as good as watching you, but I will get to watch the video over and over. What's the second thing?"

"I want a picture of you standing. You know a mirror selfie."

"I can't show my face. I promised mom."

"You don't have to. Just show me from your neck down. I want to see how you look standing up. Oh, and I want a shot of your back. I need to see what your butt looks like."

"God, this is so hot," she said. "I'll go to my bathroom and do it."

I went to my room and pulled down the covers on my bed. I played around with placing my phone on the bedside table. I wanted to be able to use both my hands. I found a good spot and angle. I looked at my hard cock on the screen.

My phone buzzed and I grabbed it. Opening the message I saw a picture of a naked woman showing from neck to mid-thigh. Dido's breasts looked bigger now that they were not flat against her chest. She had a narrow waist and the thin strip of blond hair led my eyes to her still swollen sex lips. I scrolled down to the second picture. Dido had a slender back and a round butt. Thank god she was not a three hundred pound witch.

orie
orie
4,258 Followers