Room w View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone buzzed.

"So?" she said.

"You're beautiful, Dido. Thank you."

"You're welcome," she said, sounding like a little girl.

"You look tall."

"You mean freakish," she answered with a laugh.

"Not at all. I find it a turn on. Are you tall?"

"I'm almost six foot. Almost as tall as my mom."

After a quick pause, she said, "Shit. I should not have said that."

"It's ok. Again, our little secret."

"Cool."

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"More than you'll know."

I ended our call, switched over to the camera function and hit Record. I started off recording close-ups of my balls and cock. I moved the phone around to get every angle. I placed the phone on the spot I had picked on the table and checked to be sure I could see my erection.

Using two hands, I began working on my balls and staff. The fact that I just came minutes ago meant I could last a long time. I stroked, pulled, and tugged on my balls. I was making small noises as the pleasure built. I kept thinking about the video of Dido masturbating and picked up my pace. Finally, I was ready and said "I'm ready." I pumped a few times and soon began shooting all over my stomach and chest. It felt so good to achieve this relief.

I wiped my hands and texted the video to Dido.

It was more than a few minutes before I heard the land line ring. I picked up the handset.

'Nice show, mister."

Artemis' sexy voice caught me by surprise.

"Oops, is mommy going to be mad?"

She laughed, "I should be, but that was quite erotic."

I said it was for me, too.

"Kyle, Dido showed me the pictures she sent you. I am a little shocked, but I'm more concerned. I would never want those to get in the wrong hands."

"Artemis, I promise I will never, ever show them to anyone unless you told me it was ok. I will download them to my computer, put them in a password protected file and delete them from my phone. I don't back any pictures up to the cloud, so when I delete them, they will be gone from my phone. I would never do anything to embarrass or harm either one of you. Besides, you now have a video of me masturbating. You can hold that over me."

"Kyle, I would never do that to you."

I trusted her. I hoped she trusted me.

"So, I guess I just witnessed my first 'sexting'. I like it." Artemis laughed.

"Like it enough to do one yourself?"

The silence hung on the line for a while.

"I don't know," she finally said.

"How about you and Dido do a side by side like she did. You know in the mirror, no faces showing."

"I'm not sure," she said.

"Look, you've been watching me naked for months. I get that you don't want me to know who you are. I never tried to find out. But, this way I will have an image that I can use to get myself going."

"You never seem to have a problem getting going," she retorted.

"Well, I would love to see what your body looks like."

"Let me talk it over with Dido. I'll call you back."

I lay on my bed replaying the images Dido had sent while playing with myself. Even after two strong orgasms, I had an erection that begged for attention.

I was right at the edge when my cell buzzed.

I saw I had a text and almost came with the anticipation of what might be waiting.

Opening the text, my dreams came true.

Two women stood next to each other facing the mirror. Their heads could not be seen, but their bodies were wonderfully exposed. I recognized Dido on the left. A slightly taller body demanded my attention.

Artemis' breasts were larger and fuller than Dido's, but I would not describe them as big. Her areolas covered the entire tip of her breasts and were oval shaped. They showed pink in the picture. Her nipples were dark and extended at least a half inch. If Dido's were an A or small B cup, Artemis was a solid C.

I admired her long torso. Her stomach was toned and tight. Her hips were larger than Dido's and sexily flared out. She, too, was blond, but a darker shade than her daughter and had a wide and long rectangle of pubic hair compared to Dido's thin strip. Fortunately, each stopped the growth above their sex lips. Artemis had full lips, with a slight view of her inner lips extending into sight. I came as I looked at her pussy.

I scrolled down to find a rear view shot. I thought I was seeing double. Two, firm, round and toned butts appeared.

These were two of the most beautiful bodies I had ever seen. If the faces even came close to matching the bodies, this mother and daughter team would rate a twenty on a scale of ten.

The landline rung.

"So?" The low voice sent a shiver through me.

"Not wanting to be too gross, Artemis, I admit I came looking at you. You are amazingly beautiful. And, of course, I already knew Dido was as well. Thank you."

She giggled, "You're welcome. God, that was a rush taking those photos and then hitting send. I feel so naughty."

"Think sexy, not naughty."

I heard a full-throated laugh. "Kyle, I already know I'm sexy. But this made me feel like I'm right on the edge."

I had an instant insight into her. She was self-assured and confident. This was a woman who recognized her beauty. I wondered if somehow she used it in her life. Maybe she was an actress. That would make sense as to why she did not want to let me know who she is.

"Kyle, this has been fun. I think we may have opened another door that could lead us to even more fun. But, I'm tired. We're going to bed now."

"Ok, good night. Tell Dido I think she's fabulous. I am going to think about you both tonight."

"Ah, Kyle, you don't have to just think. You can look at us, too."

The line went dead.

I took her advice and looked at their pictures. After my fourth orgasm of the evening, I drifted off into a contented sleep.

I woke up the next morning, and transferred all the images from last night onto my laptop. I then, as promised, erased them from my cell. I played the video of Dido masturbating and this time enjoyed it on the 17" screen. I joined her virtual masturbation with my own in real time. I came hard into a wad of tissues.

Would I ever put faces with these incredible bodies? Would I ever know who they were? Little did I know that fate would intervene sooner than I'd expected.

To be continued...