All Comments on 'Room with a View'

by oldfart4fun

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HeHeHe

Fuck u Motherfucker

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years ago
Video

Any chance of using the camera to make a video? We could all see her then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
so

you hate women that much? think all women are stupid? you're a sad little man.

Joyce19063Joyce19063almost 17 years ago
Read like a teenager's first fantasy

The only thing you didn't do was make the guy black

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
From a woman's perspective

Your story was very good. Highly erotic. Constructive criticism, personally, I don't like the "c" word. Everything else as far as details, fantasy, storyline, was very hot! I've fantasized about having unprotected sex with another man while my husband watches or participates. We've talked about it but probably will never act upon it. BUT the thought process is there nonetheless. Kudos and keep writing this type of story.

Thanks.

xoxox

Katie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Voyeur Is A Noun, Not A Verb

I knew I wouldn't like the "story" when I saw the "writer" didn't know squat about grammar, spelling, punctuation and other mysteries (even in his description of the story), but I managed to keep from puking until I got into the first few paragraphs. At that point, seeing how poor a job the writer did with dialogue, I quickly gave up. Does this “writer” think people actually talk like that to each other? LOL I read a little further to make sure this “writer” doesn’t have a clue how to describe erotic action but then I just scrolled down to the end and gave it the lowest scores possible. Nothing after the point where I stopped reading could have salvaged this piece of crap so I feel good about awarding zeros where I could. What a pity the scale doesn’t include negative numbers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sick,sick and sicker

not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Pathetic -- Again a warped mind shows up

Couldn't even give this a 25 because of how poorly it was written along with such a lame story. Bad grammar, spelling, punctuation all messed up. Either work on your writing or give it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Another victim of the butch hatred club....

Get real. You knew what this story was about before you read it. DON'T READ THEM IF YOU DON'T LIKE THESE KINDS OF STORIES. You are messing up a fine erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sick and Pathetic vs Erotic and Arousing

No speculation here as this was just a sick cuckster without any self respect pimping out the soon to be mother of someone else's bastard baby for wimpus to raise. How erotic - no just freaky sick male humiliation.<P>

Why do some new writers feel this is arousing to semi-normal people? This was by and for sicko's into spreading their own embarrassment of being below the subhuman line.<P>

Perhaps the writer misjudged the audience here - or not. Regardless this sucked for anyone who isn't jadedly abnormal.<P>

Writer, perhaps you are better this - or not?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why all the assholes

Why do people keep reading these stories if they don't like them. Insanity can be defined by doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

These people talk about wimps etc, but they probably get bitched out every day and this is there way to cope with it.

Everybody keep writing there are people that enjoy your stories with out leaving a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

please i want to know whom she gets next night, maybe tom again, please wright more.

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
I, too

would like to see what happens next. Please keep writing, oldfart4fun. Oh, and keep her faithful. Those stories with slut wives are just a turn-off and they end the story there as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A slippery slope

That's it Traci will become a slut and John will get cut off as she cuckolds him again and again either that or he will be raising other mens kids.

He needs to cut his losses and get a divorce

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

How nicely it hit every typical cuck button.

Same old, same old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story. 5 stars!! My wife lets men cum in her bareback. She says using condoms just doesn't feel the same and as a man I have to agree. But she is on birth control and the 2 guys she is doing are older married men that have never cheated on their wives before. So, we are not too worried about STD's.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

grait fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldfart4fun@oldfart4fun
Hello, Im a very married white male with a very kinky imagination. I've always been like that, but it sure has got me into a lot of cool situations, haha