All Comments on 'Roomers Revisited Ch. 05'

by satyricon.21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

This is (and was) a fascinating series. Great premise, and so intelligently written it is a pleasure to read. I just "discovered" the second series and read them all start to finish without stopping, even though I am exhausted and wanted to go to sleep an hour ago. The smart girls are great characters and the angle of the inexperienced girl looking to be taught is always something I have enjoyed - and fastasized about.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome!

Just love your ideas of wrong and right. These stories allow a bloke to be himself without women trying to make him something else. Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Clever

Well done to both Satyricon and Doug. Just finished the whole series. What a mighty effort.

The prose has given me food for thought.Time to find a bay window of my own.

Compliments to the chef.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks much for bringing back Doug and company-- it was a well executed and highly enjoyable coda to the story... and thank God you brought Annie, or we'd all have had to to run your ass outta town! ;)

(And sorry for the "anonymous" reply... know you hate that. Guess I'm too much of a slacker to get a proper account... )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks for the ride

First, I found this series today and have finished it in one gulp-only stopping for food and other needs. Thanks for a series with interesting charecters and a guy who could be real.In my philosophy, careful measures of greed and what could be called selfishness are good things.If you do not place being happy yourself in first place everything you have to offer can be ruined by trying to become other peoples expectations.

I also love the combination of explicit sex and interesting situations. Thanks for the great read, delicious, keep up the great work. Randall-mark me an admirer.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 13 years ago
Kinda wished it wouldn't end!

I can't say much others haven't--it's a great series, and I smiled when I saw that others had to read it straight through like me! Maybe I'm just more practical about sex than most women, but I didn't see Doug as callous, and maybe not even that selfish. He took good care of women sexually, was honest with them about NOT wanting to commit, and was incredibly generous with friends in need, especially with Annie in this second part of the series. I think I'd be delighted to have him as a friend with privileges!

dogbreath1961dogbreath1961almost 13 years ago
wow

just finished the series and i have to say you kept it interesting till the end thank you.

TheflucTheflucover 12 years ago
great!

I just logged in on my pc to leave a comment, cause it needs to be said.

i accidentaly pulled an all nighter reading your story about doug, its enthralling all the time, excellently written and I had a lot of fun reading it.

Just wanted to say thank you and keep up the good work!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
For some reason I can't rate any story in this section...

Or I would have given you and others a bunch of five stars. I really enjoyed this series, all the stories were pretty laid back. I will check out your other wrtings. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Page turner

Was just browsing when I came across "Roomer". All I can say is that I was pleased that you decided to continue with "Roomer Revisited". The series really was a page turner and while I didn't read through until the finish, I did hurry with the horse chores so that I could finish the last two chapters. Thanks for a pretty good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent story!

I just finished readin both series in sequence. I couldn't stop and I have a short attention span. An excellent mix of story and sex and neither interfered with the other. I am glad you did not try for a "happily ever after." It would have been totally inconsistent with Doug's character. Really good character development. I imagined Doug and Annie in adjacent rooms at the nursing home in the end. Thank you for a great read.

Jerry Kircus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I too read both series in few hours and I liked them both. Language you used was harder to understand but it was interesting too but hopefully you wont use it too often. I also didn't like guy calling everyone "kid" it was boner killer. Sex was pretty vanilla and wish it was more detailed. I loved your story reminded me of romance stories of dreamcloud, I just wanted quick sex story but I this was great read too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous