All Comments on 'Roomies'

by aekin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Great story! I can remember being both of these guys at one time or the other when I was their age. I grew up with a friend that I fell for, and those feelings weren't returned. I also had a friend who was enamored with me, and I didn't feel the same. So, I can certainly understand what these guys are going through. This story definitely seems like there's more to come before Josh and Mike's relationship is resolved, at least I hope there is. But even if it's a one and done, it was still an easy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s.

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

Good friends with real love and honesty with each other. Josh took a big risk by telling Mike how deeply he loves and wants him as more than a friend and fortunately they exploded more without however getting his true desire. There has to be more to this story as josh is waiting for Mike to hopefully feel the same so please continue, even if they only remain fwb or best friends. I do have a question though. How is it that Josh never told Mike that he is gay, or slightly Bi? Mike might not have been so surprised. I’d like to hear much more of mike’s internal thoughts as he works through his feelings and desires for both men and women, especially for Josh.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's a good story so far, but you need to have someone edit your grammar mistakes out of it, and it sounds as though it was written by a tenth grader. So, read more and take some writing classes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraekin@aekin
I have been writing for years, but never had the nerve to publish.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Roomies Series Info